rasel826

F2b Visa Complicated Situation

48 posts in this topic

You can go when you’re older, legally and above board. Many of us have successfully made the move in our 40s and 50s. When your dad becomes a citizen he can petition F3.

Edited by SusieQQQ

Just now, Paul & Mary said:

Well at age 25 he did "marry" a girl who was 14 years old according to her birth certificate and has hid that from his family and friends.

OP I suggest you stay in India and take care of that wife you have.  You can better yourself there.

i cant be officially married here as well. shes 15 now according to her birth certificate. what a critical condition im in i just realized 

Just now, rasel826 said:

i cant be officially married here as well. shes 15 now according to her birth certificate. what a critical condition im in i just realized 

Can’t she get the birth certificate amended?

1 minute ago, SusieQQQ said:

You can go when you’re older, legally and above board. Many of us have successfully made the move in our 40s and 50s. When your dad becomes a citizen he can petition F3.

40 and 50 will be too old for me. the younger the better to build a good life. anyway thanks everyone for suggestion. I will just accept my fate. 

9 minutes ago, rasel826 said:

I know. but If there is any chance of me getting the visa by hidding then It would do good to me. for me its now or never. cause I will be old if i dont the visa under f2b category. I hope u understand

As much as I understand that you feel this way, I also hope that you understand that the majority of the people here on this forum have had to struggle and do things the right way and be patient etc. to comply with Immigration rules. It is very frustrating to read posts/questions where people try to circumvent the system and even suggest to hide information in order to achieve their goal. 

I wish you all the wisdom in the world to do the right thing..

“It’s been 84 years…” 

- Me talking about the progress of my I-751

Just now, Daphne K said:

As much as I understand that you feel this way, I also hope that you understand that the majority of the people here on this forum have had to struggle and do things the right way and be patient etc. to comply with Immigration rules. It is very frustrating to read posts/questions where people try to circumvent the system and even suggest to hide information in order to achieve their goal. 

I wish you all the wisdom in the world to do the right thing..

anyway brother thank u. thought wud gv my children a better life there . dont know what to do now 

9 minutes ago, Unlockable said:

OK. I will give you real scenarios because you keep jumping back to the "nobody knows" excuse when people tell you that what you did was wrong.

First and foremost, material misrepresentation of this caliper is retroactive. That means that if you enter the US under a lie (that you are not married) that would make you ineligible to get a visa. You could have any status you have at that time revoked. So, to give you an example, say you successfully enter the US and become a permanent resident. Say you are a model citizen for years and have built a life here. You are now a citizen. So years later, immigration finds out that you were, in fact, married when you entered the US under the F2B category. Because of this, they can revoke your citizenship or permanent resident and have you deported even if it is years from now. Look at section B here -> https://www.uscis.gov/policy-manual/volume-12-part-l-chapter-2

And do you really want to be committing fraud under this current administrative climate... https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-administration-revoking-citizenship-for-application-fraudsters

Also, you don't have to register a married to be considered married under religious law. We see K1 visas denied all the time because of this. So if you are married religiously and that is accepted in your culture, then you are in fact married.

But that is just one issue you are facing. The second is the fact that your "wife" is falsely claiming to be underage. If her real age is 18 and she has a birth certificate claiming to be 14, how is she able to do that. Because if you want to petition for her later, she will need to have legal documents. Falsified documents are easily discovered by immigration. 

You have several issues that may impact your immigration case. Maybe it won't be today or maybe it won't be next year, but these issues will come to play sometime in the future.

I understand. but as i said only me and here and some close people knows. though i know im breaking the rule by hiding the marriage. but I wanna know if i have any chance getting the visa by hiding. If yes then im gonna try my luck and see what happens in future. because if im nt going to usa my life is not gonna be good anyway . I know im saying lots of stuffs which may annoy you guys as im breaking rules but Im very frustrated and lost and dont know what to do . 

13 minutes ago, Paul & Mary said:

Well at age 25 he did "marry" a girl who was 14 years old according to her birth certificate and has hid that from his family and friends.

OP I suggest you stay in India and take care of that wife you have.  You can better yourself there.

i cant take care of her cause she is nt living with me . shes not officially 18 

3 minutes ago, rasel826 said:

I understand. but as i said only me and here and some close people knows. though i know im breaking the rule by hiding the marriage. but I wanna know if i have any chance getting the visa by hiding. If yes then im gonna try my luck and see what happens in future. because if im nt going to usa my life is not gonna be good anyway . I know im saying lots of stuffs which may annoy you guys as im breaking rules but Im very frustrated and lost and dont know what to do . 

You will not receive the answer you want from people here I think..

Not only would it be immoral to tell you to do it and commit fraud in terms of misrepresentation, it could also violate the Terms and Conditions on this site.

“It’s been 84 years…” 

- Me talking about the progress of my I-751

1 minute ago, Daphne K said:

You will not receive the answer you want from people here I think..

Not only would it be immoral to tell you to do it and commit fraud in terms of misrepresentation, it could also violate the Terms and Conditions on this site.

I understand . I would like to thank all of u guys for giving me suggestion. Honestly It helped me a lot. lets see what happens with my life. everything was ok with my life till I was 22. then suddenly everythng changed and i kept taking wrong decision in my life that i could make a movie of . Oneday if I make myslef something big I will defenately make a movie on my life and this thread will be there for sure . Thank u  

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I just went for an interview on may 22 for the same thing but only difference my mother is a US citizen and the Co asked me twice if I'm married or even engaged, I said no cause I'm not,she made me sign a paper that what I said is true and told me in the future if we find out you lied everything will be cancelled, I said I understand, she then told me you cannot enter the US if you are married or engaged, what you do after entry will not effect the case but upon entry you can't be engaged or married. This will apply to you as well, my advice don't lie and be straight forward about everything.

Edited by Adam A

37 minutes ago, rasel826 said:

I understand . I would like to thank all of u guys for giving me suggestion. Honestly It helped me a lot. lets see what happens with my life. everything was ok with my life till I was 22. then suddenly everythng changed and i kept taking wrong decision in my life that i could make a movie of . Oneday if I make myslef something big I will defenately make a movie on my life and this thread will be there for sure . Thank u  

58 minutes ago, rasel826 said:

40 and 50 will be too old for me. the younger the better to build a good life. anyway thanks everyone for suggestion. I will just accept my fate. 

You may be surprised. I would suggest to get your father to file F3 for you anyway when he is able, and when the priority date on that becomes current you can at that stage assess and decide whether or not a move is feasible. I understand how you feel now, but honestly in 15 years you may feel very differently to what you think now. Good luck.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Before this gets locked, I have a question. Sincere, respectful curiosity: What's getting married the Islamic Way? And how is that different from a religious ceremony that simply doesn't get registered. If "no one" knows, does that mean that no other people witnessed your "union/wedding/commitment"?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

You are from an area where they do a lot of security checks on people.  If you write things that aren't correct on your paperwork they will find out while they poke around and deny your visa and then mark you as a fraudster so you will not get a visa later. Do not tempt fate.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.