Austin

Interview result

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good day everyone,

I had my interview done after I was rescheduled, at the end of the interview, the Co said he'd need some documents from me and he handed me my passport back with a letter and he said after I send the documents, they will review and email me to send my passport, but this letter is quite different.... I'd attach the letter so I can get more info.

Thanks

Screenshot_20190609-024147.png

They are asking for a joint sponsor - it would appear the CO is not convinced that your petitioner has sufficient income/assets. 

Did you have medical treatment in the USA? 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Timeline
1 minute ago, JFH said:

They are asking for a joint sponsor - it would appear the CO is not convinced that your petitioner has sufficient income/assets. 

Did you have medical treatment in the USA? 

Yes she has had medical treatments in the USA as a matter of fact her doctors won't even clear her to fly right now cos they r scared she'll get an infection somehow again 

3 minutes ago, Austin said:

Yes she has had medical treatments in the USA as a matter of fact her doctors won't even clear her to fly right now cos they r scared she'll get an infection somehow again 

But were the medical bills paid? 

Timeline in brief:

Now a US citizen!

3 minutes ago, Austin said:

Insurance 

So this was the USC who had the medical treatment? What about the beneficiary?

Timeline in brief:

Now a US citizen!

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Pinkrlion said:

They are trying to prove with her illness and needing a joint sponsor you will not be a public charge. 

Oh I see.... Thanks.   

We r gathering the medical documents now along with joint sponsor and latest tax return to send off

• 1 month later...
Timeline
13 minutes ago, BIROT said:

Hello any update about ur case?

Hi,

I just responded to the 221G yesterday and I'm yet to get a response back. BTW I emailed the embassy last month asking if it was possible for my fiancee to email the requested documents, they replied me with the email I attached below saying yes she can email the documents and she should make sure to include the case number and both our details. So we emailed them all documents yesterday in PDF format. Waiting for their response now!

Screenshot_20190716-225725.png

Edited by Austin
Added something

Timeline
37 minutes ago, BIROT said:

Ok. After getting it,they I'll surely confirm it by sending you email. Goodluck.

Thank you so much.... I'm glad we were email to get it to them via email...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.