adamj7

Weird notice from USCIS - anyone know what this means?

17 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Naes said:

This is not always about you. But at some steps they may simply put it wrong or even in wrong order and then recheck and update according to other more official documents (like passport).

i wouldn’t worry much, this is pretty common. More common on other petitions such as I-129f but it’s common.

Edit: saw you got your answer after I wrote :) glad it resolved 

15 hours ago, Cryssiekins said:

I did a similar thing when I applied to be a notary in NY.  I took the exam in my maiden name.  I was so nervous I completely gapped on that until I got the result slip back to send in the application.  Then I filled the application out in my married name, and had to send a letter and my marriage certificate, and a name affidavit.  Ugh.  We all have those moments - at least they are mostly inconsequential. :) 

2 hours ago, PrisEri said:

It shows that your case is moving along, which is good!

I got a notification that my EAD card is being produced this morning!!!!! 

K1 NOA1: 2018-01-26

K1 NOA2: 2018-08-06

NVC received: 2018-09-04

K1 Interview: 2018-11-14

K1 Visa in hand: 2018-11-22

POE: 2018-12-13

SSN application: 2019-01-08

Marriage: 2019-01-18 (the best bit!)

SSN in hand: 2019-01-28

AOS application: 2019-01-31

EAD application: 2019-01-31

AP application: 2019-01-31

AOS NOA1: 2019-02-14 

EAD NOA1: 2019-02-14

AP NOA1: 2019-02-14

BIOMETRICS: 2019-03-04

AOS Interview: 2020-02-06

AOS approved: 2020-02-06

Green Card in Hand: 2020-02-20

ROC packet sent: 2021-12-08

ROC Biometrics: 2022-01-29

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.