marymon

N400 June 2019 Filers

895 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 hours ago, Giovanni1 said:

Congratulations! At this stage, I personally would be happy to get it done once and for all.

Same here! I just want mine done and over with- I don’t care if I have guests or not at this point in time as I am tired and I just need to get it done and move on with my life! Mine was rescheduled to June 18th. 

Timeline:

June 7th- Interview

Result- Approved but missing original birth certificate

June 7th- Mailed original birth certificate

June 8th- Offsite facility received original birth certificate

June 13th- Consulate received original birth certificate

June 29th- Requested for passport to travel

July 8th- Received passport

July 8th- (didnt need passport anymore) mailed it back to consulate

July 9th- Offsite facility received passport

July 13th- Consulate received passport

July 14th- Sent emails to inquire about case, was told to give them an additional 8 weeks from JULY 13th to process my visa :ranting: , immediately involved Congressman AND our Attorney sent letters mid-july/end of august

August 9th- Issued

August 10th- Received tracking number at 2pm

August 11th- Received Passport at 11am(Markham, ON)/Crossed border. at 7pm (Pearson Airport Toronto)

August 16th- Went to Social Security office, was told my card was mailed out August 15th and I was able to jot the SSN down (needed for work)

(For SSN, when i was completing the DOS-260, I requested for them to have my SSN processed)

August 25th- SSN came in the mail :D

October 16th, RECEIVED GREEN CARD IN THE MAIL.

A little light at the end of the tunnel for those near that stage! 😁

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/News/passports/resuming-passport-services.html

IR-1/CR-1
Spoiler

GOT MARRIED: 3-APR-2015 :wub:

HUSBAND FILED I-130: 29-MAY-2015

VISAS APPROVED: 15-JUN-2016

VISAS IN HAND; GREEN CARD FEES PAID: 21-JUN-2016

PORT OF ENTRY - FT. LAUDERDALE INTL AIRPORT: 06-AUG-2016
CONDITIONAL GREEN CARDS RECEIVED: 23-SEP-2016

I-751 FILER   
Spoiler
FILED REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS: 25-JUN-2018
FILE SENT TO NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER 11-MAY-2019
10-YR GREEN CARDS APPROVED 17-JUN-2019 
10-YR GREEN CARDS RECEIVED 21-JUN-2019 :dance: 

N-400 FILER
Spoiler
FILED CITIZENSHIP ONLINE; RECEIVED NOA1: 8-DEC-2019
BIOMETRICS WALK-IN: 18-DEC-2019
INTERVIEW SCHEDULED: 26-OCT-2020
APPROVED/SAME DAY OATH CEREMONY: 26-OCT-2020

US PASSPORT
APPLICATION APPOINTMENT AT USPS (ROUTINE): 16-SEP-2021
PASSPORT APPROVED: 30-SEP-2021
PASSPORT RECEIVED: 5-OCT-2021

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Filed June last year and the web site is showing 1 month to complete (estimation). However, when I call to get more details they mention that I have to write to Vermont service center and they cannot give me any details. I had VAWA during I-751 but not with N-400. Any one had similar situation?

• 2 weeks later...

Praise the Lord! Thank God I’m officially a citizen as of yesterday!!!!   God is good!!! 🙏🎉🎊Hang in there guys!!! 

Also so want to note, besides of 10-year card I was asked for all of my expired document (work permits, conditional resident card).   Good thing I brought them with me. 

Edited by Eli_za

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Oh true. I became citizen as of the 17th of June. It was a VERY quick ceremony, called inside, they gave me my certificate, a quick speech Was given and it was over. Overall less than 20mins. Wishing everyone else the best of luck but I’m grateful to God this is all over. 🙏🏻 

Timeline:

June 7th- Interview

Result- Approved but missing original birth certificate

June 7th- Mailed original birth certificate

June 8th- Offsite facility received original birth certificate

June 13th- Consulate received original birth certificate

June 29th- Requested for passport to travel

July 8th- Received passport

July 8th- (didnt need passport anymore) mailed it back to consulate

July 9th- Offsite facility received passport

July 13th- Consulate received passport

July 14th- Sent emails to inquire about case, was told to give them an additional 8 weeks from JULY 13th to process my visa :ranting: , immediately involved Congressman AND our Attorney sent letters mid-july/end of august

August 9th- Issued

August 10th- Received tracking number at 2pm

August 11th- Received Passport at 11am(Markham, ON)/Crossed border. at 7pm (Pearson Airport Toronto)

August 16th- Went to Social Security office, was told my card was mailed out August 15th and I was able to jot the SSN down (needed for work)

(For SSN, when i was completing the DOS-260, I requested for them to have my SSN processed)

August 25th- SSN came in the mail :D

October 16th, RECEIVED GREEN CARD IN THE MAIL.

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
1 hour ago, Eli_za said:

Praise the Lord! Thank God I’m officially a citizen as of yesterday!!!!   God is good!!! 🙏🎉🎊Hang in there guys!!! 

Also so want to note, besides of 10-year card I was asked for all of my expired document (work permits, conditional resident card).   Good thing I brought them with me. 

Welcome fellow American 😀

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

• 3 weeks later...

I filed (paper) on June 2019 in NYC office. I was scheduled to have an interview on April 2020, but was cancelled due to COVID-19. I recently moved to Pennsylvania and my case was transferred on June 25. However, I still haven't received the transfer notice in mail yet. How long does it take to get the transfer notice in mail? Also, the estimated completion date disappeared after the case was transferred. Do I have to wait another year because of the move??

Should I try calling the USCIS office? However, the processing site said to inquire you need to have receipt date July 28 2017 or prior, so I am not sure if I can actually inquire. What should I do here? I don't even know which office they transferred my case to? Should I not have moved?

3 hours ago, organejuice789 said:

I filed (paper) on June 2019 in NYC office. I was scheduled to have an interview on April 2020, but was cancelled due to COVID-19. I recently moved to Pennsylvania and my case was transferred on June 25. However, I still haven't received the transfer notice in mail yet. How long does it take to get the transfer notice in mail? Also, the estimated completion date disappeared after the case was transferred. Do I have to wait another year because of the move??

Should I try calling the USCIS office? However, the processing site said to inquire you need to have receipt date July 28 2017 or prior, so I am not sure if I can actually inquire. What should I do here? I don't even know which office they transferred my case to? Should I not have moved?

I think you should call and inquire. It won't hurt your case and it might help. May I ask, which part of NYC did you originally live in and file from - Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan? 

31 minutes ago, lesly87 said:

I think you should call and inquire. It won't hurt your case and it might help. May I ask, which part of NYC did you originally live in and file from - Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan? 

I applied in Manhattan. What should I say when I called??? Also, where should I call??? I am not sure which office my case was transferred to. I moved to PA, but it is closed to NJ. So maybe they transferred my case to NJ? but they might also transfer my case to Philly...

Edited by organejuice789

26 minutes ago, organejuice789 said:

I applied in Manhattan. What should I say when I called??? Also, where should I call??? I am not sure which office my case was transferred to. I moved to PA, but it is closed to NJ. So maybe they transferred my case to NJ? but they might also transfer my case to Philly...

Just call the USCIS hotline and ask for Tier 2 officer. They should be able to look up your case online and tell you where it is currently located and what is the latest status. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
22 hours ago, lesly87 said:

My case was transferred but I've not gotten any transfer notice in the mail. My online account showed that it was transferred I only found out the office when I did an online out of processing time inquiry. 

Cateogory: CR1

• NOA1/Notice of receipt: Sept. 15, 2015
  • NOA2/I130 Approved: February 8, 2016 (NO RFE) :)
  • Process slowed down by us
  • Sent documents to NVC: April 11, 2016
  • Scan date: April 14/ May 7th (NVC said both I dont know why)
  • Case Complete: May 31, 2016 (No checklist) :dancing:

August 17, 2016: Visa Approved!!!! :dancing:

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
13 hours ago, Eli_za said:

Hi all!!! Hope y’all are citizens as well 🙏

I will be going  to update my ss.   I haven’t signed the certificate yet.

How did you guys sign? Since the certificate states to

“complete and true signature of holder”. 

Thanks!

I've signed it with my full name. So first and last name.  

USCIS Stage

I-130 petition sent: 8/4/2015

NOA 1: 8/17/2015 (NSC)

RFE recieved: 01/15/2016

RFE response sent: 01/23/2016

I-130 petition approved: 02/5/2016

NOA 2 recieved: 02/16/2016
Case sent to NVC: 02/17/2016

NVC Stage

Case recieved: 2/24/2016 (called NVC)

Case# & IIN recieved: 3/4/2016

DS-261 submitted: 3/4/2016

AOS fee paid: 3/11/2016

Revieved DS-261 via phone: 3/8/2016

Recieved IV-Bill: 3/9/2016

Paid IV-Bill: 3/12/2016

Sent AOS / IV Package: 3/16/2016

Submit DS-260: 3/17/2016

NVC Scan Date: 3/18/2016

Case Complete: 4/18/2016

Interview Date assigned: 4/28/2016

P4 recieved: 4/29/2016 (via e-mail) 

Embassy Stage

Medical Examination: 5/3/2016 (MUC)

Interview Date: 6/9/2016 (FRA)

CEAC status "Issued": 6/10/2016

Visa in hand: 06/11/2016 

POE: 06/25/2016 (Seattle)

Removal of Conditions 

File sent to CSC: 4/9/2018

NOA: 5/19/2018

18 Month Extension: 8/11/2018

Biometrics Waiver: 2/22/2019

Case approved: 4/25/2019

NOA received: 4/28/2019

GC received: 5/2/2019

Naturalization

Submitted N-400 (online): 06/26/2019

Biometrics scheduled: 06/29/2019

Biometrics appointment: 07/17/2019

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 7/23/2020 at 12:30 PM, Eli_za said:

Thanks! 

My full name shows (first, middle, last)

on my my photo I signed first, middle initial, and last. 

Usually my documents I signed first and last. 

Interview scheduled for August 25 at NYC field office, so excited 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.