marymon

N400 June 2019 Filers

895 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 10/11/2019 at 2:57 PM, Iamornext said:

@ramboy congrats, when did you file? 

Saturday 16 nov interview. yes checked twice😃. Saturday! Boston FO. 

Request  this group for help with a question: noticed in this group many wrote about having uploaded tax summary, driver’s record etc. I did not. Some others took those documents for the interview. Is it ok now to just take it along with me for the interview rather than upload a new document (to avoid confusing the process)?

also I learn that IRS tax summary is available online. What about state tax (I’ve been partly in MA and partly in CA during the post GC period) - do I have to take those summaries too? Are those available online too?

I appreciate any advice/thoughts!  To avoid repeating something already asked, I checked this group (but did not check other groups). Thanks in advance.

On 8/6/2019 at 7:34 PM, Stevo1979 said:

Who has tried to access the portal today? It's not sending verification codes?

On 8/8/2019 at 2:22 PM, mmp7183 said:

Yes, ours start with IOE

On 10/8/2019 at 3:29 PM, Meelo12 said:

My husband has to leave the country for a few months. Does this affect his application? We submitted our N-400 in June, and he may need to stay out of the country for 3-4 months starting January.

1 minute ago, ramboy said:

Saturday 16 nov interview. yes checked twice😃. Saturday! Boston FO. 

Request  this group for help with a question: noticed in this group many wrote about having uploaded tax summary, driver’s record etc. I did not. Some others took those documents for the interview. Is it ok now to just take it along with me for the interview rather than upload a new document (to avoid confusing the process)?

also I learn that IRS tax summary is available online. What about state tax (I’ve been partly in MA and partly in CA during the post GC period) - do I have to take those summaries too? Are those available online too?

I appreciate any advice/thoughts!  To avoid repeating something already asked, I checked this group (but did not check other groups). Thanks in advance.

I think you can just take the documents with you. You need to take them anyway even if you upload them. Uploading them give the officer the chance to review them before the interview. 
They do not look at State Taxes. Only federal. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
30 minutes ago, TZKA said:

I think you can just take the documents with you. You need to take them anyway even if you upload them. Uploading them give the officer the chance to review them before the interview. 
They do not look at State Taxes. Only federal. 

Thanks @TKZA

1 minute ago, Dinga said:

Are we allowed to bring cellphones during our interview? During biometrics, I know that it says in the appointment letter that electronic devices are not allowed. I don’t see any restrictions in the letter for interview. Just making sure. Thank you!

My understanding you are not allowed to enter any USCIS facility with cell-phone. Regardless why entering. But I maybe wrong. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi everyone,

My interview is scheduled for  11/14/2019 at the Fort Smith, Arkansas office. I'm feeling very nervous. I was recently laid off from my job and am nervous about that impacting my case. 😟 I do own an LLC and plan to try to get some contracting work while I apply for a full time position. I will not be applying for unemployment.

I filed for N-400 on  6/2/2019 and USCIS still says that my expected completion date is May 2020.

I updated the spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LkhSY9UjVYFhNwZpdBR-hW3DBTeSMxzZCp4byrT8tIw/edit#gid=0

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
4 hours ago, Josie07m11 said:

Hi everyone,

My interview is scheduled for  11/14/2019 at the Fort Smith, Arkansas office. I'm feeling very nervous. I was recently laid off from my job and am nervous about that impacting my case. 😟 I do own an LLC and plan to try to get some contracting work while I apply for a full time position. I will not be applying for unemployment.

I filed for N-400 on  6/2/2019 and USCIS still says that my expected completion date is May 2020.

I updated the spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LkhSY9UjVYFhNwZpdBR-hW3DBTeSMxzZCp4byrT8tIw/edit#gid=0

My understanding is that unemployment is not considered public charges...any other opinions?

2 minutes ago, jj13 said:

I became a citizen today !!

I feel like after all this time and years it came so quickly and today went so fast.

Congrats. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.