Jump to content
Brylie

Approved at interview May 22 in Montreal Visa still not issued

40 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Was approved at interview on the 22nd

CEAC status went to administrative processing same day

Everyone else has received their visa packet and passport back already

our status changed from admistrative processing back to ready and then now to nonimmigrant visa application received on the 28th

this has not changed since

anyone else see something like this happen? It’s been 8 days now and it has not been issued yet, and as I stated everyone else has theirs in hand. Getting worried 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Brylie said:

Was approved at interview on the 22nd

CEAC status went to administrative processing same day

Everyone else has received their visa packet and passport back already

our status changed from admistrative processing back to ready and then now to nonimmigrant visa application received on the 28th

this has not changed since

anyone else see something like this happen? It’s been 8 days now and it has not been issued yet, and as I stated everyone else has theirs in hand. Getting worried 

Normal considering a weekend and holiday in the past week


YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

~~Moved to the Canada forum, from K1 Progress Reports - As the passport return process is country specific.~~


Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Brylie said:

Was approved at interview on the 22nd

CEAC status went to administrative processing same day

Everyone else has received their visa packet and passport back already

our status changed from admistrative processing back to ready and then now to nonimmigrant visa application received on the 28th

this has not changed since

anyone else see something like this happen? It’s been 8 days now and it has not been issued yet, and as I stated everyone else has theirs in hand. Getting worried 

Hi hunny!! I’ve been checking visajourney daily hoping to see you got it. It looks like everyone that interviewed with the first interviewer is still waiting (I have a feeling that she might have been new because when I was doing my interview she can and asked my IO a bunch of questions)! If it changed to nonimmigrant you are super close to seeing issued!! Fingers crossed and I’ll be praying for you!! 


August 2011 - Met for the first time online at Blue Jays Fan Forum

November 21, 2017 ~ Re-connected & Started Dating Again 💘

July 21, 2018 ~ Engaged ❤️❤️

July 30, 2018 ~ I-129F Petition mailed to Dallas Texas Lockbox

August 6, 2018 ~ NOA1

September 14, 2018 ~ TOUCHED!

January 10, 2019 ~ RFE :(  (Sent the wrong Birth Certificate - MY MISTAKE)

January 24, 2019 ~ RFE Reply Received (Sent Certified Birth Certificate from State of New York)

January 30, 2019 ~ NOA2 - APPROVED!!!!! 😍

February 28, 2018 ~ NVC Received Case

March 4, 2019 ~ NVC # & Invoice # Assigned

March 19, 2019 ~ On its way to Montreal Consulate 👏

March 21, 2019 ~ Arrived at Montreal Consulate ☺️

April 1, 2019 ~ CEAC status changed to READY at Consulate!

April 2, 2019 ~ Sent in Packet 3

April 3, 2019 ~ Received Packet 4

May 6, 2019 ~ Medical

May 22, 2019 ~ INTERVIEW!!!! ❤️ APPROVED!!!! :dance:

May 23, 2019 ~ CEAC changed to ISSUED (received tracking number)

May 24, 2019 ~ VISA in HAND!!!!!!! 😍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two Countries, One Love

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, sweethrtt said:

Hi hunny!! I’ve been checking visajourney daily hoping to see you got it. It looks like everyone that interviewed with the first interviewer is still waiting (I have a feeling that she might have been new because when I was doing my interview she can and asked my IO a bunch of questions)! If it changed to nonimmigrant you are super close to seeing issued!! Fingers crossed and I’ll be praying for you!! 

It’s just sitting idle. I have to go home this weekend if it’s not issued by tomorrow. Please send extra prayers this way!

When are you moving?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Brylie said:

It’s just sitting idle. I have to go home this weekend if it’s not issued by tomorrow. Please send extra prayers this way!

When are you moving?

Sending huge amounts of prayers and hugs!!!

 

I will be moving June 14th!

 

Just noticed Blondie got her passport back on the 28th... if I'm not mistaken I believe your fiance interviewed with the same IO so hopefully yours is next to be issued!!!! 

Edited by sweethrtt

August 2011 - Met for the first time online at Blue Jays Fan Forum

November 21, 2017 ~ Re-connected & Started Dating Again 💘

July 21, 2018 ~ Engaged ❤️❤️

July 30, 2018 ~ I-129F Petition mailed to Dallas Texas Lockbox

August 6, 2018 ~ NOA1

September 14, 2018 ~ TOUCHED!

January 10, 2019 ~ RFE :(  (Sent the wrong Birth Certificate - MY MISTAKE)

January 24, 2019 ~ RFE Reply Received (Sent Certified Birth Certificate from State of New York)

January 30, 2019 ~ NOA2 - APPROVED!!!!! 😍

February 28, 2018 ~ NVC Received Case

March 4, 2019 ~ NVC # & Invoice # Assigned

March 19, 2019 ~ On its way to Montreal Consulate 👏

March 21, 2019 ~ Arrived at Montreal Consulate ☺️

April 1, 2019 ~ CEAC status changed to READY at Consulate!

April 2, 2019 ~ Sent in Packet 3

April 3, 2019 ~ Received Packet 4

May 6, 2019 ~ Medical

May 22, 2019 ~ INTERVIEW!!!! ❤️ APPROVED!!!! :dance:

May 23, 2019 ~ CEAC changed to ISSUED (received tracking number)

May 24, 2019 ~ VISA in HAND!!!!!!! 😍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two Countries, One Love

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, sweethrtt said:

Sending huge amounts of prayers and hugs!!!

 

I will be moving June 14th!

 

Just noticed Blondie got her passport back on the 28th... if I'm not mistaken I believe your fiance interviewed with the same IO so hopefully yours is next to be issued!!!! 

Hers mailed the same day yours did. She picked hers up Monday. Ours is just sitting idle at this point. Not good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brylie said:

Hers mailed the same day yours did. She picked hers up Monday. Ours is just sitting idle at this point. Not good.

Oh man I didn't know that!! Don't worry yet the fact that it went to nonimmigrant is a very very very good sign!! So keep up hope and I'm sure you'll have it in no time. Sending lots of love your way!! 


August 2011 - Met for the first time online at Blue Jays Fan Forum

November 21, 2017 ~ Re-connected & Started Dating Again 💘

July 21, 2018 ~ Engaged ❤️❤️

July 30, 2018 ~ I-129F Petition mailed to Dallas Texas Lockbox

August 6, 2018 ~ NOA1

September 14, 2018 ~ TOUCHED!

January 10, 2019 ~ RFE :(  (Sent the wrong Birth Certificate - MY MISTAKE)

January 24, 2019 ~ RFE Reply Received (Sent Certified Birth Certificate from State of New York)

January 30, 2019 ~ NOA2 - APPROVED!!!!! 😍

February 28, 2018 ~ NVC Received Case

March 4, 2019 ~ NVC # & Invoice # Assigned

March 19, 2019 ~ On its way to Montreal Consulate 👏

March 21, 2019 ~ Arrived at Montreal Consulate ☺️

April 1, 2019 ~ CEAC status changed to READY at Consulate!

April 2, 2019 ~ Sent in Packet 3

April 3, 2019 ~ Received Packet 4

May 6, 2019 ~ Medical

May 22, 2019 ~ INTERVIEW!!!! ❤️ APPROVED!!!! :dance:

May 23, 2019 ~ CEAC changed to ISSUED (received tracking number)

May 24, 2019 ~ VISA in HAND!!!!!!! 😍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two Countries, One Love

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Blondie0216 said:

Isnt this a Canada Forum? 

It is now. Earlier the post was in the K1 forum


Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It says niv app received, not niv AP? I don't recall ever seeing a NIV "app received" ...only had "app received" the first day after interview I'm pretty sure. 

 

Is he a born Canadian citizen? If not where is he from? It's a bit weird that it hasn't moved but doesn't say "AP".... But AP happens at MTL and there's never any telling for how long. 

Edited by MeghanK

4/14/2018 - Mailed I-129f

10/16/2018 - NOA2

11/13/2018 - NVC received 

11/29/2018 - Consulate received

12/12/2018 - P3

1/10/2019 - P4
3/27/2019 - Interview

4/4/2019 - Visa received
6/9/2019 - U.S. Entry
6/13/2019 - Married 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MeghanK said:

It says niv app received, not niv AP? I don't recall ever seeing a NIV "app received" ...only had "app received" the first day after interview I'm pretty sure. 

 

Is he a born Canadian citizen? If not where is he from? It's a bit weird that it hasn't moved but doesn't say "AP".... But AP happens at MTL and there's never any telling for how long. 

It went to immigrant visa ap first day (May 22).

Then Tuesday (May 28), went back to ready for interview. Then hours later changed to Non Immigrant Application Received and has not changed since. I’m starting to freak out.

Just now, Brylie said:

It went to immigrant visa ap first day (May 22).

Then Tuesday (May 28), went back to ready for interview. Then hours later changed to Non Immigrant Application Received and has not changed since. I’m starting to freak out.

And yes Canadian natural born

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brylie said:

It went to immigrant visa ap first day (May 22).

Then Tuesday (May 28), went back to ready for interview. Then hours later changed to Non Immigrant Application Received and has not changed since. I’m starting to freak out.

And yes Canadian natural born

The date just updated to today... but still says application received.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Brylie said:

The date just updated to today... but still says application received.

I'm sure it's nothing to worry about at all. And you can't compare yourself to others from your day. Every case is unique and has its own timeline. I wouldn't freak out yet. It is weird that it doesn't say AP, but they must be doing something extra that's making it move slower. Just try to stay busy and more patience. 


4/14/2018 - Mailed I-129f

10/16/2018 - NOA2

11/13/2018 - NVC received 

11/29/2018 - Consulate received

12/12/2018 - P3

1/10/2019 - P4
3/27/2019 - Interview

4/4/2019 - Visa received
6/9/2019 - U.S. Entry
6/13/2019 - Married 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...