TBoneTX

Form DS-5535 "Supplemental Questions for Visa Applicants" -- Part 2

1,370 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
18 minutes ago, LebanonApjune2018 said:

Better to wait than to be refused

They won't refuse if they want to refuse done it long time ago but surely it will issued a visa.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Rashid patras said:

My case status has updated today after 21 days since last update and this time it's updated it's own without any inquiry, I hope they working on my case and wish it soon change to Issued.

how many updates u got till now? I think after 10 updates one can expect something as there were ten question in the questionair. Just my guess.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Hamza86 said:

how many updates u got till now? I think after 10 updates one can expect something as there were ten question in the questionair. Just my guess.

This is 5th time updated and don't know about 10 times. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Rashid patras said:

This is 5th time updated and don't know about 10 times. 

Ive had 17 updates the first 4 months I received updates without an inquiry but the last few months it only updates when I inquire.  I have had 5 updates in a row in the beginning and another set of 3 in  a row sometime later.   We are now in the 7th month of AP.

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

Ive had 17 updates the first 4 months I received updates without an inquiry but the last few months it only updates when I inquire.  I have had 5 updates in a row in the beginning and another set of 3 in  a row sometime later.   We are now in the 7th month of AP.

I don't know what is the strategy behind updates and what they do when case date updates. 

4 hours ago, LebanonApjune2018 said:

Its been more than a year for you, did yoy contact embassy or do they reply to your emails and what does ceac show?

yea I contact the embassy each 5 months, and got a reply that my case is still in progress.

on CEAC, nothing has been changed since the last update:/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Sarac9 said:

Hey all! Hope you are all well!! 

Let's hope for the best this week!!! Inshallah 

IshaAllah!!  Have you had any updates since submitting the medical?   

Praying that this is the week!

7 minutes ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

IshaAllah!!  Have you had any updates since submitting the medical?   

Praying that this is the week!

We've had updates but still shows AP.. tried reaching out to embassy and no response from them either. Inshallah inshallah i hope so too. 

I hope and pray for you too..you've had erratic updates too. Inshallah 

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello! I'm new to this forum and I hope everyone gets a favorable response!

My family and I applied together for a tourist Visa, all of them were issued right away except for me :( They gave me a 221 (g) requesting for a DS - 5535; :(

My family is already enjoying NY (since May 14) while I'm left here, working. Hahaha! I'm so jealous T___T  

Here's my timeline so far, 

April 15 : Interview

*was given a 221 (g) letter and a DS - 5535 form; submitted the form later that day. 

April 22: Case was updated

May 20: Case was updated (*Finally! after almost a month! been checking the CEAC site for like, everytime! hahaha 💔 )

Fingers crossed! More updates and positive results to all of us! ❤️

Edited by ynachan

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.