puru444

F2A India Bombay Consulate Interviews

14 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Since, New Delhi US Embassy is no longer holding an interviews for spouses of USC & GCs. Bombay US Consulate is being busy with extra workload and applicants are facing longer waiting times even after case completion with NVC

Please share your interview dates, experience and all other details to helping out fellow members .... 

Timeline

I haven't seen any F2A case with post Jan 17 PD received an interview yet. Can we have the numbers here from India F2A cases of 2017 PDs ...  

People who are done with their interviews in Bombay consulate, please share their experiences like what kinda questions Consular Officer asked, duration of interview, any tips or advice etc. will be helpful for other applicants ... Please provide your valuable input for others. 

Timeline

Today, I have received an email from NVC with the subject line: 

“Notice regarding your Immigrant Visa Case becoming Documentarily Qualified”

Does it mean that my case has been completed at NVC? Anybody... ?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, puru444 said:

Today, I have received an email from NVC with the subject line: 

“Notice regarding your Immigrant Visa Case becoming Documentarily Qualified”

Does it mean that my case has been completed at NVC? Anybody... ?

Yes . Your case is completed at nvc . Now nvc will contact the consulate to schedule interview for your case and let you know.

Timeline
59 minutes ago, PD3 said:

Yes . Your case is completed at nvc . Now nvc will contact the consulate to schedule interview for your case and let you know.

Thanks PD3, well that's a relief!! I was assuming the same, now we are in same boat ... hopefully Bombay Consulate will start proceeding the cases ... my pd is 18 May 17. 

But, you must receive an interview first, you are 2 months ahead of me ... all the best and keep us posted here. Thanks again for clarification.   

Timeline
3 minutes ago, puru444 said:

Thanks PD3, well that's a relief!! I was assuming the same, now we are in same boat ... hopefully Bombay Consulate will start proceeding the cases ... my pd is 18 May 17. 

But, you must receive an interview first, you are 2 months ahead of me ... all the best and keep us posted here. Thanks again for clarification.   

Yeah I keep u posted. All the best to you as well..It's along wait for us!

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline
2 hours ago, Rishit said:

Any recent visa interviews at Mumbai embassy? 

PD: 16 Feb 2017

CC: 21 Feb 2017

waiting for almost 4 months.

update: CC is 21 Feb 2019, case became documentary verified 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.