MadamG

I-130 Finally Approved!!!!

31 posts in this topic

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, MadamG said:

Hi @AfricanQ  it’s coming! Patience! 

Thnx, I'm patiently awaiting my approval. Trying to keep my mind on gathering our evidence for NVS and Embassy stage. Congrats on ur approval!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hi @jeanita68 congrats love! I’m just waiting for the next steps. I have everything lined up already literally. Good luck on the rest of your journey and blessings to you.

On 5/3/2019 at 12:45 PM, Amadia said:

This was in Trinidad & Tobago. My NOA was received on June, 2, 2015.

I am now in the RoC phase but just wanted to share the vast difference in the length of time it NOW takes to get NOA1..... 😕 

Oh my, I'm doing my husband's cr1 now, we got our noa2 in 80 days. We filed i130 Jan 11 and got approval April 8.

28 minutes ago, GabLuc said:

Oh my, I'm doing my husband's cr1 now, we got our noa2 in 80 days. We filed i130 Jan 11 and got approval April 8.

Congratulations and good luck with the rest of your journey 

14 minutes ago, Ann&James said:

Congratulations and good luck with the rest of your journey 

Thank you this is a test of patience. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Ive got recently i130 approved. Received NVC welcome email along with login id. nvc process look simmple to me just general information. But there's an option for choosing agent. already paid all nvc fees aswell. Should i really need to find someone professional to do my paperwork ? Looks easy to me. Any opinions? 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/674915323035449/  
Facebook Group for  Frequently Asked Questions
 And interview Q/A

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mani_1 said:

Ive got recently i130 approved. Received NVC welcome email along with login id. nvc process look simmple to me just general information. But there's an option for choosing agent. already paid all nvc fees aswell. Should i really need to find someone professional to do my paperwork ? Looks easy to me. Any opinions? 

2 hours ago, Mani_1 said:

The petitioner can be your agent.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hi @mani 1 when exactly did you get approved and how long after did you hear from NVC? Im only asking because I just got approved on Friday. Personally I think you should do it by yourself, it will be cost effective to you and it’s not hard. I help a friend with one she was doing for her in-laws. 

9 hours ago, Mani_1 said:

Do it yourself just make sure the documents are in the right format,right side up and you are good to go.I did it myself and just got my child’s visa 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, MadamG said:

Hi @mani 1 when exactly did you get approved and how long after did you hear from NVC? Im only asking because I just got approved on Friday. Personally I think you should do it by yourself, it will be cost effective to you and it’s not hard. I help a friend with one she was doing for her in-laws. 

Got approval  2th of march this year then 5 weeks after received Welcome Email (not mail) with all login details. 

3 hours ago, Inderjit said:

NVC visa processing time my prioprty date 13 june 2011  but i recived letter in 2015 so how does lone time i wait and me family 2 me child and me husband

Samj nai laggi tuhani punjabi vich daso 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/674915323035449/  
Facebook Group for  Frequently Asked Questions
 And interview Q/A

On 5/4/2019 at 10:23 PM, GabLuc said:

Best of luck to you!

I was doing 3 applications; me and my 2 kids.

IR-1/CR-1
Spoiler

GOT MARRIED: 3-APR-2015 :wub:

HUSBAND FILED I-130: 29-MAY-2015

VISAS APPROVED: 15-JUN-2016

VISAS IN HAND; GREEN CARD FEES PAID: 21-JUN-2016

PORT OF ENTRY - FT. LAUDERDALE INTL AIRPORT: 06-AUG-2016
CONDITIONAL GREEN CARDS RECEIVED: 23-SEP-2016

I-751 FILER   
Spoiler
FILED REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS: 25-JUN-2018
FILE SENT TO NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER 11-MAY-2019
10-YR GREEN CARDS APPROVED 17-JUN-2019 
10-YR GREEN CARDS RECEIVED 21-JUN-2019 :dance: 

N-400 FILER
Spoiler
FILED CITIZENSHIP ONLINE; RECEIVED NOA1: 8-DEC-2019
BIOMETRICS WALK-IN: 18-DEC-2019
INTERVIEW SCHEDULED: 26-OCT-2020
APPROVED/SAME DAY OATH CEREMONY: 26-OCT-2020

US PASSPORT
APPLICATION APPOINTMENT AT USPS (ROUTINE): 16-SEP-2021
PASSPORT APPROVED: 30-SEP-2021
PASSPORT RECEIVED: 5-OCT-2021

19 minutes ago, Amadia said:

Best of luck to you!

I was doing 3 applications; me and my 2 kids.

Thank you this is the most nerve wracking experience.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/3/2019 at 9:01 AM, MadamG said:

Hi everyone!!!! My husbands I-130 has been approved!!!! It only took 342 from the Nebraska Service Center! I’m very thankfully and it took a lot of patience. I’m hoping the NVC part speeds up lol. Just wanted to share my wait. If you want you are free to reply with your wait time and where you are with the process! 

Congratulations! Do you have any recent news regarding the embassy in Haiti? We are waiting for our interview date still because of all the riots and protests in Haiti.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.