Kofi_Law

CONSULATE TIMELINE

23 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Moses Bee said:

Well I wish you luck , I don't call it gamble , because we were told like you been saying now , but it turns to be something different after we had spent almost three good months waiting for us to attend our interview and be disappointed by a lady in the US Embassy in Ghana for us to reschedule an interview appointment again.

thanks bud. One question I asked myself whether situations like this arise is this....what is the worse thing that can happen? My fiancee is turn away and i reschedule. What is the best thing that can happen? I get my ps3 b4 my schedule date; s supposed to waiting to receive my ps3 which can take 3-4 months from the time i received the packet to schedule an appt. And one more best thing that can happen. My fiancee does not get turn away despite not receiving the ps3. Not asking u to follow my lead but you think abt the two options unless you are concern about the money involving in rescheduling appt.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
4 hours ago, Moses Bee said:

I second this matter , I been sent back before when I scheduled my interview date before receiving the package three from the NVC. So please beaware about it , you have to wait for your package three before scheduling your interview.

Anyone who didn't yet get his/her package three should look maybe they didn't updated their DS-260 , they should do so and they will get package three to enable them schedule their visa interview.

For K1 visas I tot we are only supposed to fill out DS-160 after we receive P3. Please which one is DS-260. Please advise 🙏🏾

Timeline
8 hours ago, Kofi_Law said:

For K1 visas I tot we are only supposed to fill out DS-160 after we receive P3. Please which one is DS-260. Please advise 🙏🏾

It's definitely DS-160. Might be a misprint. 

I'll be looking at interview dates this weekend and book one, especially if the dates are now in July. I figure by then it will have been well over the 8 week waiting period, actually it will be 4 months after so i should be ok. 

Thank you all. 

Timeline
20 hours ago, Kofi_Law said:

Yes pls as for the k1 visa , is DS -160  not DS-260 . The DS-260 is only for the CR1 marriage couples. 

Guys, I received the email from ghana embassy today which is like 1 and half months from when I was told the nvc has sent an email to them (early april).  The only thing I did differently was I emailed them last week that I had already scheduled for my interview and even gave them the time along with screen shot from nvc askin me to scheduled for the interview. They never responded until today when they sent me the email. I think the key here email and tell them I’ve scheduled an interview even if u haven’t. In my case, I did cos I didn’t want to take that risk. Good luck to u all

Timeline
2 hours ago, GodTimeIsTheBest said:

Guys, I received the email from ghana embassy today which is like 1 and half months from when I was told the nvc has sent an email to them (early april).  The only thing I did differently was I emailed them last week that I had already scheduled for my interview and even gave them the time along with screen shot from nvc askin me to scheduled for the interview. They never responded until today when they sent me the email. I think the key here email and tell them I’ve scheduled an interview even if u haven’t. In my case, I did cos I didn’t want to take that risk. Good luck to u all

Congratulations!!!

Did you submit DS 160 , paid and scheduled your interview before receiving the pack 3 ? We have been waiting since January 22. Still haven’t received Pack 3.

Please Advice 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.