Alahroun

Addmistion processing

19 posts in this topic

My spouse had an interview , but unfortunately she was asked to provide I-864 joint sponsor . So she  sent it to embassy by Aramex. from that time  not hear nothing. And I checked  my case online was last time updated on 02/07/2019 and 03/27/2019 I sent them emails but there no respond 
Any explanation regarding this matter will be very appreciated, thanks

Edited by haroun18

21 minutes ago, haroun18 said:

My spouse had an interview , but unfortunately she was asked to provide I-864 joint sponsor . So she  sent it to embassy by Aramex. from that time  not hear nothing. And I checked  my case online was last time updated on 02/07/2019 and 03/27/2019 I sent them emails but there no respond 

She wasn’t asked to upload it? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
26 minutes ago, haroun18 said:

What that means?

During interview, if there is any missing document, the CO either asks the document to be submitted by mail (aramex for example) or for the document to be uploaded on ceac website, so ask your spouse what were the instructions given to her during her interview. And follow the exact guidelines, 221g for AP missing docs usually gets an answer within a month and hopefully your co sponsor did not forget to sign the affidavit. Goodluck.

Edited by mniceguy16

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
17 minutes ago, haroun18 said:

Yes they asked her for joint sponsor and she  email it to aramex but I think  she didn't  give them 221g back.  Do she  have to give to them too?

Did they ask her to submit the i864 on her account on ceac or did they ask her to post it using the embassy courrier address??? She has to do EXACTLY what was asked to do, if she can not remember then she can as well upload the document now on ceac or track the courrier to see if the embassy received it. But the fact that your case has been updated twice since your interview means that the embassy is working on it and all you can do is wait to hear from them. Btw did they keep her passport after the interview?

Edited by mniceguy16

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 hour ago, haroun18 said:

it takes 60-90 days from the submission of the extra documents for review.

did the joint sponsor provide tax transcripts

Edited by Khallaf

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, myVisaJourney said:

She wasn’t asked to upload it? 

In Morocco they do this thru Aramex 

all needed supporting documents and needed extra forms and the passport are handled thru Aramex

In OP case Casa has not yet made a decision 

this is just a wait and see time so patience is needed now

allah yekbel

Timeline
38 minutes ago, haroun18 said:

Thanks brother. Do I have to give them 221g  with Documents. Because  when she  went  to aramex  she gave them Documents  and her passport  but not paper  221g.that is ok

they don't need the 221g paper back but i hope she put her case number on the papers she sent to embassy

always when submitting documents the case number ,  both names and both DOB's should be in the upper right hand corner

also she should have kept a copy of what she sent

immigration and/or the embassy looses documents if they are not properly labeled /and you can not blame them / they have documents from hundreds of applications on any given day at the embassy (spouse ,   finance and tourist plus the dv lottery winners) . they can't just guess which case a document has to go to

Edited by adil-rafa

Timeline

You can although you may not get an answer except to wait 60 days

if you have to send any documents still use Aramex

use this ID for cases in AP Admincasablanca@state.gov for email inquiry

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.