28 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 4/10/2019 at 11:12 AM, paki-guy said:

Just  keep praying that  he gets no e-mail from the embassy  till Thursday night, then you will see printed on Friday. IA

We received a questionnaire email last night, we just submitted but who knows how long it’ll take ☹️

2 hours ago, paki-guy said:

Dear F&S 2018,

Don't give up. Stay positive. I knew three VJ members from ISL who got visas in less then 12 months recently, after getting DS-5535 e-mail. So there is still hope for you. I don't know much about your husband background, so if you feel comfortable, answers my  hard questions.

Why do you think he is given this questionare? 

6 minutes ago, paki-guy said:

BTW you will not get such  questionnaire e-mail. 

I don't hope anybody gets it...but how do you know what somebody else will or will not get?

Timelines:

ROC:

Spoiler

7/27/20: Sent forms to Dallas lockbox, 7/30/20: Received by USCIS, 8/10 NOA1 electronic notification received, 8/1/ NOA1 hard copy received

AOS:

Spoiler

AOS (I-485 + I-131 + I-765):

9/25/17: sent forms to Chicago, 9/27/17: received by USCIS, 10/4/17: NOA1 electronic notification received, 10/10/17: NOA1 hard copy received. Social Security card being issued in married name (3rd attempt!)

10/14/17: Biometrics appointment notice received, 10/25/17: Biometrics

1/2/18: EAD + AP approved (no website update), 1/5/18: EAD + AP mailed, 1/8/18: EAD + AP approval notice hardcopies received, 1/10/18: EAD + AP received

9/5/18: Interview scheduled notice, 10/17/18: Interview

10/24/18: Green card produced notice, 10/25/18: Formal approval, 10/31/18: Green card received

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

12/1/16: sent, 12/14/16: NOA1 hard copy received, 3/10/17: RFE (IMB verification), 3/22/17: RFE response received

3/24/17: Approved! , 3/30/17: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC

4/6/2017: Received, 4/12/2017: Sent to Riyadh embassy, 4/16/2017: Case received at Riyadh embassy, 4/21/2017: Request case transfer to Manila, approved 4/24/2017

K-1

5/1/2017: Case received by Manila (1 week embassy transfer??? Lucky~)

7/13/2017: Interview: APPROVED!!!

7/19/2017: Visa in hand

8/15/2017: POE

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 4/21/2019 at 8:05 AM, N. F said:

Sister, any update on your case ?? What documents your husband provided them ? Which visa type you're applying for? Anyone who could give some tips on the interview and documentation.

Hi no updates on our case, the case status update date changes almost daily but it still says administrative processing. We applied for cr1. At the interview they didn’t not ask my husband for any documents only passport and passport photos and wanted to see our wedding pics and other pics of just us after the wedding. At the time of interview the CO said I am viewing everything online on ceac as I am taking interview so only give me what I ask. They did keep his passport at the end and gave him a paper how to register for courier service.

Timeline
On 4/11/2019 at 4:09 PM, paki-guy said:

Dear F&S 2018,

Don't give up. Stay positive. I knew three VJ members from ISL who got visas in less then 12 months recently, after getting DS-5535 e-mail. So there is still hope for you. I don't know much about your husband background, so if you feel comfortable, answers my  hard questions.

Our status date changes almost everyday or every 2 days but we’re still in administrative processing does that mean anything or any hopes that things are looking good do u think? 

2 hours ago, F&S2018 said:

Hi no updates on our case, the case status update date changes almost daily but it still says administrative processing. We applied for cr1. At the interview they didn’t not ask my husband for any documents only passport and passport photos and wanted to see our wedding pics and other pics of just us after the wedding. At the time of interview the CO said I am viewing everything online on ceac as I am taking interview so only give me what I ask. They did keep his passport at the end and gave him a paper how to register for courier service.

Wish you have a very good luck! May everything be okay soon

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
9 hours ago, paki-guy said:

Yes. Better than no updates.

I need to know i think about DNA process if you have any knowledge plz guide me you can also visit my profile to get information 

1): 1 DNA they asked with my mother is principal applicant and our case is f3 family immigration they asked after interview 221(g) and asked to submit recorrect name of my biological father on passport we did case in court and get my name corrected on my passport and also urdu naka nama and i864A jiont sponser and previous both divorce paper of my step father and also my mother previous divorce and current nikkah nama me submitted all the documents and also go through DNA with 3 siblings with my mother

2): at the time of interview my mother tell the truth that he is not my bilogical son which is my(younger brother) he is from my father first marrige side when we go through the dna process embassy got the results they again asked for DNA with my father and younger brother we also did all the dna process completed at embassy recived the results on 4-april-2019 and CEAC case update 2 time back to back on 19april then its week end and then on mon 22 april whats that means can you please share your experience about that note that our medical is expired because we did medical on 25may 2018 and submitted at interview on 12 june 2018 so i think so its now expired..  i hope you will reply me soon waiting for your positive response answer will be appreciated thank you

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, paki-guy said:

Zeeshan, it look like they got all the required papers. Now, they will contact you for new medical.  So right know just keep praying that they ask you to re- do medical.

Yup i also think so now they hopefully asked for redo medical again coze all required documentation is submitted hopefully and DNA process is done results submitted the CEAC status updated back to back 2 days but all are in administrative processing hope for the good plz pray for us

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.