Jump to content

F 130 petitioning mother, questions

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone and to those who filed to bring their mother in the US, I have questions and need help for requirements. Im planning on submitting my form next week and just wanna make sure if this is all i need 


F-130 form

Copy birth certificate 

Copy naturalization citizenship or passport 


From Houston here, does anyone knows the address where i can send the form? Thanks

Edited by Diex18
Finishing typing

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites



if your birth certificate isn't in English, you will need to attach a translation into English of said documents


read the instructions and it will tell you which PO Box you need to send the i130



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.