48 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
56 minutes ago, Russ&Caro said:

Many years ago (10?) I flew nonstop for business purposes from Atlanta to Dakar and back again on Delta Airlines. I don't know if Delta still flies that route. As others have stated, Atlanta's airport has a huge immigration facility. Took about 1 hour to get through the lines. Good luck. By the way, have you visited him in Senegal? What airlines did you use?

Hi.  Yes, Delta is still active & has some pretty good straight routes.  The only thing is, Delta goes through Atlanta, the airport is huge, & can be confusing to a new immigrant.  I think Raleigh-Durham is the best option for me, but has more layovers prior to the last destination.  Yes, I have been to Senegal & the Gambia.  We are now waiting for the interview part.  Just hope things work out & get the visa.  I am trying to plan in advance, but no ticket will be purchased until fiancé has visa on hand.  Thanks.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
On 4/3/2019 at 4:17 AM, PandT said:

Hello again.  I just saw your comments on the interview questions.  That's a help.  Please, can you tell me what he did with his cell phone since you cannot carry it inside the embassy?  Do they keep it for you until you are ready to leave?  Thanks.

This is what he said: “There’s an Internet and stationary  cafe right around the corner at the embassy where u pay to keep ur stuff in a locker”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
2 hours ago, Jazzy28 said:

This is what he said: “There’s an Internet and stationary  cafe right around the corner at the embassy where u pay to keep ur stuff in a locker”

Thank you very much for the info.  I will pass it on to him.  Much appreciated.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.