dwheels76

NVC Filers - April 2019

1,277 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Shadi17 said:

Just Got Documentarily Qualified Email.All Documents Submitted on CEAC on 25th march.Waiting For interview Phase.

Nice one. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
7 hours ago, nyokie said:

A lot of people getting their case number congratulations!  

I got mail and checked into account that my wife Birth certificate was not accepted i noticed that i  uploaded a Translated version and missed the original one. so i uploaded both. now let see... all other docs says accepted which is big relief for me.i hope they dont give me hard times for birth certificate now.

1 hour ago, nicedamsel said:

Any case close today or RFE

5 minutes ago, lpag21 said:

I got mail and checked into account that my wife Birth certificate was not accepted i noticed that i  uploaded a Translated version and missed the original one. so i uploaded both. now let see... all other docs says accepted which is big relief for me.i hope they dont give me hard times for birth certificate now.

Congratulations dear. Just waiting for mine

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
10 hours ago, OmarStuck said:

My NOA2 was on February 22nd. I guess I will receive my case number this week or the next hopefully!

Did you receive your case number through email or mail first?

Email. I received it yesterday afternoon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 minutes ago, nicedamsel said:

Congratulations dear. Just waiting for mine

😢 Still not sure as i resubmitted documents. Congratulations to @Shadi17 on DC

You will get yours soon this week.

Edited by lpag21

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats! 

22 minutes ago, Shadi17 said:

Just Got Documentarily Qualified Email.All Documents Submitted on CEAC on 25th march.Waiting For interview Phase.

Congrats!!

On 4/1/2019 at 9:44 AM, John & Rose said:

Our CR-1 was expedited by NVC but I had to upload the files and pay.  That was all completed last Thursday and there has been no change with CEAC.  They do show that everything was submitted but CEAC still says that I need to submit files.  I'm not really sure how this expedite works or if it even does but I am getting anxious.  I have a trip planned in two weeks so I just hope everything is settled by then.  I don't expect to interview until next month but I want it set and scheduled so the stress is lessened.

Aww man, I was hoping that you had heard something I have been following your case 

Just now, Our Journey2019 said:

Aww man, I was hoping that you had heard something I have been following your case 

Thanks for that.  Nothing yet but I can't complain.  We got NOA2 in just 4 months.  I am hoping to hear something from NVC today or tomorrow 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Shadi17 said:

Congrats. I submitted March 23 and I’m still waiting. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
17 hours ago, naz94 said:

Anyone get case numbers today? My NOA2 is February 12th and NVC received it March 1st. I know a couple people who got case numbers who’s petitions were received on February 25th. If the pattern continues then I hope for a case number this week! 

same here, NOA2 was feb 12, NVC received it march 1st..... so lets see what happens today/ tomorrow.

Submitted documents on 04/01....now time to waiting again 

Edited by Our Journey2019
Correction

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Today I checked our NOA2 dated Feb. 20 and it says "If you have not received any correspondence from the NVC within 30 days, you may contact the NVC by email at NVCINQUIRY.state.gov.... etc." So I sent an email and thought I would try to call as well since we have not heard anything (either by email or letter) and it has been almost 6 weeks since NOA2.  After being on hold for almost an hour at NVC, I got a very nice person and she checked our NOA2 receipt number and told me our file was received at NVC March 7, and to expect up to 8 weeks to get a case number, and that it will come via email to both petitioner and beneficiary.  So the case number should come by early May--exciting!  We are ready with all our documents for the NVC stage, just waiting for the case number now.  In the meantime we are meeting in London and Paris for ten days for Easter, in April.  Good luck with the waiting everyone!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I just got our case number and invoice ID number.. Thank you Jesus

NOA2- feb 12

NVc receives- March 1st

case number and invoice id - April 2nd

Edited by shoowlaar
add more information

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.