dwheels76

NVC Filers - April 2019

1,277 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
7 minutes ago, jenifferrecio426 said:

yes my dear! they are working today. I submited papers for 2 cases on march 19 at night and on march 20 at 1:00 am  for my other case. I have RFE for the 3 cases at 12:00 noon today

Glad to hear something is moving. sorry to hear about your RFE what you got? Also you got mail or checked in your account? 

1 minute ago, lpag21 said:

Glad to hear something is moving. sorry to hear about your RFE what you got? Also you got mail or checked in your account? 

I got the email. This morning I log in and nothing was in there, but when I came back from college at 12 I see the email. I went online Right away and I upload the documents again.

5 hours ago, Jay and Hime said:

Hi, me too!!! Let’s keep each other posted!!! Good Luck 🍀!!!!

Yes. Im super excited. Good luck to you as well. ❤

12 hours ago, hannahjsf said:

Hi all! I'm optimistic that NVC will receive our case this month, NOA2 was in Mid March

Hoping that everyone has an smooth NVC journey and we all get to case complete nice and quickly :)

Hi! Our NOA2 seems to be on the same date. I am also waiting to hear from NVC! Good luck ☺️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, lpag21 said:

Anyone who has submitted on 3/21 got any updates? CC? RFE? anything anyone yet.. ? cant hold up with the suspense 😨

We fully submitted all our docs on 03/22

All were accepted except one which we have already resubmitted same day 03/29

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
12 hours ago, The Rock ll said:

I had mine on 20 March and on 29th March NSCsend it to NVC...hopefully NVC should receive my 2nd week of April..🙏...already tired 😴 f this wait at USCIS..

Mine was approved on march 19 by CSC but the didn’t forwarded yet

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ivie & Eguagie said:

We fully submitted all our docs on 03/22

All were accepted except one which we have already resubmitted same day 03/29

Wow that was fast! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
5 hours ago, lpag21 said:

Anyone who has submitted on 3/21 got any updates? CC? RFE? anything anyone yet.. ? cant hold up with the suspense 😨

Same date but no update.

2 hours ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

I remember you....so happy to see you!...u are almost to the finish line!!!

Yes thank god its been a long journey!!! I just pray i dont get rfe or rejected documents or anything. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

How is anyone actually contacting the NVC by phone?  Every time I call 603-334-0700, I don't even get the opportunity to even wait for the next Customer rep.  They just hang up on me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.