dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2019

1,490 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, KJ2 said:

Does Mumbai have a wait time?

We have been waiting for almost a month to get an interview. There are others here who have been waiting to get an interview date who got CC around the same time as me. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Gera1991 said:

Separately unfortunately.. I had the same problem. What i did was email the us embassy here in the netherlands. And they agreed to put us all together just for one interview.

Thank you...I will try and do the same n hope for the best 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
4 hours ago, Ade Lynn said:

4 hours ago, Ade Lynn said:

Yes your welcome and good luck!!!

8 hours ago, Gera1991 said:

Snel er achteraan gaan en gewoon de consulaat mailen ze zijn erg vriendelijk en geven goed antwoord via de mail. Ik heb de mijne a.s. dinsdag al 

Ja doe ik natuurlijk. Ik heb mijn interview geannuleerd. Dr Schulte zal toch mijn zaak moeten goedkeuren, anders kan ik toch niet op interview? Of hoe bedoel je? Ik kan toch niet met negatieve X-ray op interview?
Verrassende wending overgens: // Weird turn of events:

I went to the TBC Clinic , where they took new x-rays to check. Listened and gave me everything to even try a sputum research. That doctor at the TBC clinic said there was aboslutely no indication there was something wrong with it.

I rang the X-ray clinic in Amsterdam and explained the situation. The lady suggested that they would have a 2nd rediologist look at it, and let me know that day whether his findings would be the same, or different.
Within 5 minutes they rang me back if I could come in for a new 3rd X-ray next monday which is suppose to give extra information about my lungs. Weird, yet maybe positive turn. I dont think I can do much. I will start the sputum test aswell, where they will obviously dont find anything. Im training for half a marathon, if there would be someting wrong with my lungs I would have known

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I'd appreciate if any one can help with this, my visa has now been ISSUED, based on the information I have from the CEAC website, does this mean my visa is available for pick up? 

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hi..

i am new here 

my cc was in 28dec 2018 and still waiting for interview email, embassy is islamabad pakistan. visa category f3., its been 90 days now, should i call nvc about that ?

Edited by zoofi

8 minutes ago, zoofi said:

hi..

i am new here 

my cc was in 28dec 2018 and still waiting for interview email, embassy is islamabad pakistan. visa category f3., its been 90 days now, should i call nvc about that ?

I’m not sure what f3 is, but I’ve seen people with other visa types (non CR1/IR1) take a lot longer to get scheduled. 

1 minute ago, Jmariega said:

Anyone else getting tired of constantly checking their email for an interview letter? 😩

Yes lol I check like every 45 minutes it is awful. I want to attend the interview too with my husband and my graduation is also in May and I’m just praying the two dates don’t overlap 😥

22 minutes ago, KJ2 said:

Yes lol I check like every 45 minutes it is awful. I want to attend the interview too with my husband and my graduation is also in May and I’m just praying the two dates don’t overlap 😥

Aww. Hopefully everything works out in your favor. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.