Jump to content

Question about changing information on a I-129F form once submitted.

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello Visa Journey community.


My fiance and I have submitted a I-129F form to the USCIS. We are both working in a foreign country together, I am Canadian and she is American. We used my current information since we believed it would be able to be done before our contracts were up, but now it looks like that will not happen. Is there a way to change the information such as the embassy that I want them to send it to since I will need to go back to Canada and now want it at that embassy and not at the one in the country where I currently reside? 


Thanks in advance for any insight in this area. We are planning to call the USCIS Monday, but thought I would find out as much as possible in the mean time. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.