77 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 3/26/2019 at 11:09 AM, Zaczon said:

Thank God for today.My CR1 visa was approved today.I cant wait to get it and go be with my wife.Its been a long time coming.

Does anyone have an idea how long it takes to get a visa after your interview?

Congrats..🎉🎉

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
28 minutes ago, db2016 said:

please keep us updated when your visa is issued and if you see any changes on CEAC. My husband was approved one week ago and it still says READY. I am getting anxious that it has not been issued yet.

Mine changed to Administrative processing when I got home on CEAC.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Congrats, mine was approved on the 19th of this month, I’m still waiting to recieve my passport? Does it take longer than the states 10 days ? Today is my ninth day and I haven’t heard anything yet. What do I do ?

Timeline
4 hours ago, TR24 said:

Congrats, mine was approved on the 19th of this month, I’m still waiting to recieve my passport? Does it take longer than the states 10 days ? Today is my ninth day and I haven’t heard anything yet. What do I do ?

Congratulations by the way.

I hear it takes about 15 days so give yourself up till 15 days and lets see.

Have you checked your CEAC site to see what it says there?

And don’t hesitate to let us know when exactly you got your visa.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Waiting on one piece of paper. FYI.. if you ever lived in another country longer then 6months your going to need a clearance. I gave never had so much difficulty through this whole process then right now. Frustrated!

Timeline
1 hour ago, TR24 said:

It says it’s still under administrative processing on the ceac site. So hopefully it should be ready within the 15 days 

Yeah mine is also on AP now.

I hope you get your visa in your hand soon.

Please don’t hesitate to let me know exactly when you get it so I can keep close tabs on mine.

Timeline
1 hour ago, melindaabdullah said:

Waiting on one piece of paper. FYI.. if you ever lived in another country longer then 6months your going to need a clearance. I gave never had so much difficulty through this whole process then right now. Frustrated!

I pray you over come whats going on and get your visa as soon as possible.

All the best dear.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
On 3/27/2019 at 1:53 PM, db2016 said:

please keep us updated when your visa is issued and if you see any changes on CEAC. My husband was approved one week ago and it still says READY. I am getting anxious that it has not been issued yet.

I am surprised CEAC didn't update the day of the interview

did you attend with your husband?

a friend who went through her interview for Cairo got updated the same day 2 days after approval it was issued.

Timeline
On 3/26/2019 at 8:20 PM, Mrsamoah2019 said:

Sorry for asking so much did the CO look at your additional evidence??

Congratulations!!

I dont think she did.

Also she didnt take even one of the evidences I submitted.

She gave them all to me back.

Timeline
16 hours ago, Khallaf said:

I am surprised CEAC didn't update the day of the interview

did you attend with your husband?

a friend who went through her interview for Cairo got updated the same day 2 days after approval it was issued.

yes I did, and he was approved. the officer was very nice, he barely asked any questions. it seems like he had already made the decision before the interview itself. and trust me we were OVER prepared with evidence and documents, much more than what was asked of us. but now its been a week and it still says ready. i dont know what that means.

Timeline
21 hours ago, db2016 said:

yes I did, and he was approved. the officer was very nice, he barely asked any questions. it seems like he had already made the decision before the interview itself. and trust me we were OVER prepared with evidence and documents, much more than what was asked of us. but now its been a week and it still says ready. i dont know what that means.

Thats very unfortunate dear.

But Check the dates below ‘Ready’ on the CEAC and see when last it was updated.

Timeline
46 minutes ago, Zaczon said:

Thats very unfortunate dear.

But Check the dates below ‘Ready’ on the CEAC and see when last it was updated.

it was last updated on march 25th, 4 days after his interview but still says ready. is it supposed to say anything else? and why is it unfortunate if the paper says it says 2 weeks?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.