Savan

CR1 Denied and Possible Revocation

124 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Savan said:

Ya, but its not her fault that her parents are in US, Im saying why not judge a relationship based on the proof we provided rather then judging it solely on her parents going to US.

They are not judging her solely on her parents going to the US.  You have been told there were other factors.  You ignore and continues to cherry pick and insists that the US Embassy in India is unaware of Indian culture and customs.  

The did judge the relationship based on what was in front of them.  You choose to ignore or downplay the bad facts in your case.  

You insists that the US Embassy doesn't understand when it's you that don't understand how all the facts add up to not look really good.

I'm out of here.  There's nothing left for me to say.

Edited by aaron2020

7 minutes ago, Savan said:

Ya, but its not her fault that her parents are in US, Im saying why not judge a relationship based on the proof we provided rather then judging it solely on her parents going to US.

Man it wasn't bcoz of her parents ,it was due to the fact things went too fast from her visa denial to your marriage .

Edited by Mr & Mrs

7 minutes ago, Savan said:

Because context matters. Your wife isn’t the first person this has happened to and she won’t be the last. 

(And no it wasn’t “solely” on her parents, and you know that anyway.)

(it wasnt my kids’ fault that my father had filed a petition for me, but it was still enough for it to come up as a question topic on a “special invitation “ to visit the US consulate in connection to their visa applications... That’s what they do.)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.