Savan

CR1 Denied and Possible Revocation

124 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, WeGuyGal said:

NO ONE here is saying the marriage is a sham. You seem to be misquoting the jist of several posts. Your marriage could be as real as anyone elses. 

You have to see through what the CO in your wife's petition. There were several flags as have now been pointed out to you. Even as the marriage could be real, the CO had enough doubts to not issue the marriage-based visa for now. 

Right, so how do i prove them that the marriage is real?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Boiler said:

I can think of at least 2 similar threads in the last 2 days.

One that is very similar family had mainly moved over, daughter left behind, marriage on first visit.

Another where the US Citizen had divorced refused a Fiancee Visa for his girlfriend. Turns out his ex wife had petiotioned his GF's ex husband.

Boiler, can you please link me to these threads.

I am quite intrigued, because I am in a similar situation.

Thank you in advance! 

2 minutes ago, Vik1992 said:

I am quite intrigued, because I am in a similar situation.

A rather significant distinction between your case and OP's is.. your wife doesn't have relatives/immediate family who recently migrated to the US without her. Is that correct? 

I-751 journey

10/16/2017.......... ROC package mailed

10/18/2017.......... I-751 package received VSC

10/19/2017.......... I-797 NOA date

10/30/2017.......... Notice received in mail

10/30/2017.......... Check cashed

11/02/2017.......... Conditional GC expired

11/22/2017.......... Biometrics completed

xx/xx/xxxx.......... waiting waiting waiting

if you didn't have a wedding with 1200 guests, you would have been able to move 🙈😅 

I wish you every success in your petition. And do hope it's for love and not through the purposes of gaining a GC to many people waste uscis time and delay the rest of us trying to move to be with our loved ones. 

Timeline
Just now, Debzib88 said:

if you didn't have a wedding with 1200 guests, you would have been able to move 🙈😅 

I wish you every success in your petition. And do hope it's for love and not through the purposes of gaining a GC to many people waste uscis time and delay the rest of us trying to move to be with our loved ones. 

If this was done for getting GC, I would of accepted their decision and not fight back. I would of not went back to visit her as well.

Thank you, she will be with me, this is just a temporary set back.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, WeGuyGal said:

A rather significant distinction between your case and OP's is.. your wife doesn't have relatives/immediate family who recently migrated to the US without her. Is that correct? 

My wife's sister got married and immigrated 3 years ago, however she did not file/ was not planning to file a sponsorship for her anytime soon.

1 minute ago, Savan said:

If this was done for getting GC, I would of accepted their decision and not fight back. I would of not went back to visit her as well.

Thank you, she will be with me, this is just a temporary set back.

I really do hope that is the case. I'm not suggesting it being you, but so many people use people to get green cards. You will be surprised at what lengths people go too. I see on here how one person married someone and had a child with them and they completely made them believe that they were in love with them and then got their green card and disappeared. their are a lot of red flags in your petition. I would use this time to continue visiting her and if she loves you I'm sure she will be willing to wait. How ever long it takes. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline

I'm late to the party.
Now before anyone will say that i'm biased, offensive and rude. I'm not. I'm gonna be completely honest with You and i'd tell you what would i do.
First of all, the marriage was too quick, the underlying visa is a redflag for already underlying immigration intent, her family there is another. It just seems like someone is trying to get to USA using marriage (NOT SAYING YOU DO, BUT IT LOOKS THAT WAY). Okay, if not upset yet. I'd wait out for this petition do die, or withdraw it. Spend time together for a year or two. Do two trips 2months each a year, for a couple years. To show that denial didn't destroy your both willingness to be married and you genuinely want to be together. Take pictures, send gifts to each other etc, do what any couple would do. Year or two later, file for another I-130 WITH TONS of proof of relationship and marriage, it'll take time, yes. A long time. But it just happened way too quickly.

Arranged or not, normal or not, there is just too many things that make it LOOK suspicious. Take a step outside of yourselves, and look at your situation, write it down on a piece of paper and read it out loud. I'm sure you'll see what CO found suspicious. CO's aren't biased against someone, they are trained to find fraud. You have to prove your marriage, relationship, not them prove you wrong. 
That's all i can advise you to do. Spend time together, and refile a new I-130 a year or two later with a lot more evidence of genuine love and marriage. 

Best of Luck,
P.

3 hours ago, Savan said:

My wife went to interview today, and they told her this marriage isn't valid and gave her two documents. My wife's sister and parents are in US, the sister got married to us citizen and came to US then invited parents and my wife but she couldn't come because she turned 21. CO asked her about this and said did you parents set you up with marriage so you can go to US, my wife replied No because she loves me and that's why she married me, and we met because I knew her sister's husband family very well. They asked her about album, they asked her about pics of ceremony and what the ceremony was about, then gave her this two documents. Did anyone gone through this if so I need advise, on what to do next, because they are straight out saying they will send this case to USCIS and wants to revoke it.

: image.png.336ef4e4f89ace1285b019c31a1767ee.png

image.png.802a80ef2c965ce18ade1dcfa1cccdf1.png

Wow man this is totally devastating ,how could they do that without single evidence . what questions they asked to your wife?

Timeline
Just now, Mr & Mrs said:

Wow man this is totally devastating ,how could they do that without single evidence . what questions they asked to your wife?

Who is calling you?

How did you meet?

Where is her family?

Did her family applied for visa for her?

Did your parents set you up with marriage?

Show album and tell me what ceremony is this, did that couple times. Then they took album inside and came out with two documents.

5 minutes ago, Savan said:

Who is calling you?

How did you meet?

Where is her family?

Show album and tell me what ceremony is this, did that couple times. Then they took album inside and came out with two documents.

That makes no sense even her family applied for her ,you are U.S citizen and you are married to her and she is your spouse .How could even make a difference even if they had applied for her in past, they can't deny on that single reason ,i mean she isnt applying for tourist or study visa .Plus if they should had any doubts they should have put it under A.P and should have asked for more proof to submit to prove marriage was done in good faith but they cant just send for revocation. 

Edited by Mr & Mrs

24 minutes ago, Savan said:

Who is calling you?

How did you meet?

Where is her family?

ok so you only knew her one month prior to marriage ? is that right? if it is then yes thats raise a questions.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.