Cmptrsdeal

Withdraw and refile new

49 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Cmptrsdeal said:

Yes. I never sent any info or copies of the noa2 or the continued support and intent to marry. I never sent her any of the documents that she would have needed

Those are often requested but not technically required. USEM typically does not ask for an I-134

It is possible she was issued the visa without your knowledge.

Check the NVC case number (MNL*) on CEAC to see if she was issued it yet: https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx

Edited by geowrian

Timelines:

ROC:

Spoiler

7/27/20: Sent forms to Dallas lockbox, 7/30/20: Received by USCIS, 8/10 NOA1 electronic notification received, 8/1/ NOA1 hard copy received

AOS:

Spoiler

AOS (I-485 + I-131 + I-765):

9/25/17: sent forms to Chicago, 9/27/17: received by USCIS, 10/4/17: NOA1 electronic notification received, 10/10/17: NOA1 hard copy received. Social Security card being issued in married name (3rd attempt!)

10/14/17: Biometrics appointment notice received, 10/25/17: Biometrics

1/2/18: EAD + AP approved (no website update), 1/5/18: EAD + AP mailed, 1/8/18: EAD + AP approval notice hardcopies received, 1/10/18: EAD + AP received

9/5/18: Interview scheduled notice, 10/17/18: Interview

10/24/18: Green card produced notice, 10/25/18: Formal approval, 10/31/18: Green card received

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

12/1/16: sent, 12/14/16: NOA1 hard copy received, 3/10/17: RFE (IMB verification), 3/22/17: RFE response received

3/24/17: Approved! , 3/30/17: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC

4/6/2017: Received, 4/12/2017: Sent to Riyadh embassy, 4/16/2017: Case received at Riyadh embassy, 4/21/2017: Request case transfer to Manila, approved 4/24/2017

K-1

5/1/2017: Case received by Manila (1 week embassy transfer??? Lucky~)

7/13/2017: Interview: APPROVED!!!

7/19/2017: Visa in hand

8/15/2017: POE

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Immigration issues aside, you may want to try getting to know someone for a longer period of time before getting engaged and married.  Your track record is a pattern of quick meetings then marriage, none have worked out.  Maybe try dating someone nearer to you for a year or two before committing to marriage?  Just a suggestion that might help prevent another failed marriage and the alimony payments that follow divorce.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

another story of American man who seems doing a k1 shopping from the same country(Philippines my home country)

get to know this new girl before deciding to marry or bring her here or it will be a failure again. 

Goodluck!

What a waste of taking a spot in the queue. Someone needs to go on a trip to find themselves. Remember this you can spend time. You can't make more of it or earn it. And you definitely don't know how much you have. So use it wisely. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am from the Philippines. Just a question.  Aren't you tired yet? I mean being engaged to someone in the opposite side of the world is a huge investment of emotions, time, effort and resources. I'm so sorry but you sound so in need to be with someone. And that's not healthy.  Do yourself a favor.Give yourself a break. Break from disappointments of failed relationships and immigration processes. Seriously in your situation right now, if you're not going to do this, USCIS will do it for you. And that's pricey.

Edited by NovaDC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Any individual who knowingly enters into a marriage for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, or fined not more than $250,000, or both.

https://www.uscis.gov/news/news-releases/worcester-man-sentenced-marriage-fraud

Slight insighte of your future i think.

You are why real couples have to wait so long.. and sometimes dont even make it together.

NOTE: Black & Bold = Visa Related

02/16/2018: Met online on a mobile game called Guns of Glory

10/03/2018: I129f sent

10/05/2018: NOA1

02/26/2019: NOA2 

03/19/2019: NVC received

03/22/2019: NVC case # assigned

04/02/2019: Consulate received

08/21/2019: Medical - passed on vaccines so insurance can be used in the USA.

08/22/2019: ASC

08/27/2019: Interview -APPROVED!!!

09/11/2019: Entered USA through Chicago O'hare

09/20/2019: Married

10/09/2019: Filed AOS

11/12/2019: Biometric appointment

12/13/2019: RFE (birth certificate)

Total time spent together before K1 interview: 65 days.

You definitely need to take more time. You're financially responsible for the women that make it to the USA and now you want to sponsor more. 

My wife is from the Philippines and I spent almost 6 months in the Philippines before sponsoring her. Then after I returned I waited a few more to see how our emotions were. Be sensible about it. She's also older than me by a few months. 

If I was USCIS, you’d give me huge red flags. It’s strange that after being ghosted you find another woman from another country. You’ve done it 4 times and that is really really unusual. Like the other posters say, it’s not because you’ve fallen in love with a woman outside your country, it just screams desperation of wanting to be with someone. I think you need to give yourself a break, maybe get some counselling and maybe one day you’ll find the love of your life but right now you’re trying to force it if you ask me. I’d advise you not to petition again because if I was USCIS, I’d deny you. 

03/01/2019 - USCIS Chicago lockbox received case  for AOS/EAD/AP

03/21/2019 - NOA1 received hard copy via post (Notice date 03/14/2019)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

To be honest your whole case sounds strange and you probably need to see a psychiatrist or something close to that. It doesn’t sound normal and how fast you recover also proves the lack or legitimacy to your previous relationship. The immigration system is to help reunited families together but what you are doing here isn’t anything like that. It’s clearly an abuse of the system. Why don’t you move to the Philippine and live there ? That sounds like a better idea than sponsoring all this women here. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline
16 hours ago, Cmptrsdeal said:

The 2nd one lasted almost 4 yrs. I dont go for younger asians thank you very much. Try to find closer to my age.  More likely to be serious unlike the younger asians ur referring to.

I know you did not ask for relationship advice, but these types of questions always end up with a good dose of it. 

Perhaps you need to do less finding in terms of a wife and more finding in terms of why you seem so desperate. Yes, the way you are lining them up seems either desperate or for financial gain.

Let me make this personal. Say, if I went through 3 engagements to 3 Indian men and then found the 4th love of my life within 3-4 weeks after the 3rd love of my life ghosted me, I would hope that I would get denied, because either something is wrong with my decision making capabilities or I am in it for financial gain. 

India is notoriously difficult, so even if I was crazy enough to try this twice, I'd be flat out denied, but still I wanted to try this scenario on me...

“Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there someday.” - WTP 

Spoiler

USCIS
09/07/16: I-130 mailed
09/12/16: NOA1 email
01/11/17: Received an RFE
02/20/17 RFE Response
03/01/17: NOA2 / I-130 Approved (letter)

NVC 

03/17/17: NVC received

03/21/17: Submitted DS-261 (Online Choice of Address and Agent)

03/22/17: Received DS-261+ AOS Bill
03/22/17: AOS Bill Paid
03/27/17: Received + Paid IV Bill

04/20/17: PCC + New Birth Certificate received (took 4+ weeks)
04/25/17: Sent AOS + IV Package
06/27/17: CC confirmed on the phone (NVC)
06/28/17: Interview date confirmed on the phone (NVC)
06/30/17: P4 Letter received (via email)
07/06/17: Second identical P4 email received
07/10/17: Our case left NVC
07/13/17: Case arrived at New Delhi Consulate

07/18/17: Email received from New Delhi Embassy about Biometrics/VAC

07/18/17: Email received from New Delhi Embassy (missing Marriage Certificate - must have lost it since we included this in the RFE during the USCIS stage + got approved!)

07/18/17: Biometrics scheduled via UStraveldocs site
07/21/17: Biometrics completed

07/25/17: Medical scheduled (Max in Lajpat)

07/26/17: Medical completed (will be ready to pick up in 3-4 days)
08/01/17: Medical papers ready for pickup

08/16/17: Interview Day

08/16/17: Visa Approved - Woohoo! 💕

08/17/17: Visa issued + passport ready for pickup

08/18/17: Passport and sealed envelops picked up

08/19/17: Immigration Fee ($220) paid via ELIS
08/25/17: Plane ticket purchased (POE on Sep) 😍
09/14/17: POE at Dulles 

ROC

09/10/19: I-751 Packet sent 🤘
09/20/19: NOA I-797 received! 

Here is our Embassy review and interview details http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/view-dos-cis-reviews.php?entry=22377

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

we don't know the whole story of the OP but

i have the feeling that its not really about being inlove i know i might sounds mean but i seen some foreigners (although not in the US) who accept payments from the Filipino relative in the Foreign country just to petition their relative from the Philippines so that they can come to the Foreign country so easy.

i really hope this is not the case.

its embarrassing to be a Filipino sometimes.

good luck to the OP though

OP hasn't returned to the site site his last post. 

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

On 3/23/2019 at 5:15 PM, Roel said:

Eh.. let me guess. You're a middle age, white American. Your "type" is younger Asian (props Phillipino) or southern American girl. You know them for couple of months and then sponsor for K1. Doesnt work out, you meet another one and you sponsor her barely knowing her.. 

Dont worry. We see this exact thing all the time. Sometimes guys like you come complaining about being scammed also. 

Am I guess the pattern right? If it didnt work out 3 times already then maybe you should actually take TIME knowing someone. At this point USCIS will also put you through extra scrutiny. 

Also intent to marry you send with the original petition. She could've done medical and interview without your knowledge. 

If you say it Roel, everyone applauds, if I do I am mean LOL, oh atleast someone has the courage to say it. Then the rest wonder why it's so hard to get a k1 approval out of that consulate.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.