Nature Boy 2.0

Official Muller Probe Ended Thread

214 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

He was banned.

Why did you go and ban Jim for? I really liked reading his anti-Trump rhetoric because it was just so off the wall.

Edited by Cyberfx1024

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, jg121783 said:

It's going to be highly entertaining watching the leftist mental break down and pathetic excuses over the next few days. There is a reason this story came out on a Friday. They hope people will forget about it by Monday.

They have already started this by saying "Even if this report does not lead to an indictment there are other cases open that could lead to an indictment of Trump".

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

They have already started this by saying "Even if this report does not lead to an indictment there are other cases open that could lead to an indictment of Trump".

Plan B and C and ....

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

13 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Why did you go and ban Jim for? I really liked reading his anti-Trump rhetoric because it was just so off the wall.

I agree. He was entertaining.

12 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Not until after 2024. You can't indite a sitting president.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Just now, jg121783 said:

I agree. He was entertaining.

Not until after 2024. You can't indite a sitting president.

That is not a law but a "unwritten rule" so says MSNBC. 

2 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I recall seeing "draconian administrative action". I always assume that is the end, but I'm not actually sure if that's what it means or not.  Whatever it is, it has to be worse than "regular administrative action".

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Timeline
1 minute ago, Steeleballz said:

I recall seeing "draconian administrative action". I always assume that is the end, but I'm not actually sure if that's what it means or not.  Whatever it is, it has to be worse than "regular administrative action".

Not sure if the different types are detailed in the ToS, my Bible should be yours, obviously the Mods are here to lead us in the ways of the ToS, we can not be expected to fully understand its majesty.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Just now, Steeleballz said:

That usually means the end from what I can sort out. I have seem some bounce back from it. Regular admin action does not apply to Platinum card members.

I use to get suspended for anything and everything. I once almost got draconianed for posting FBI stats. Thats it plain and simple. It has gotten much more consistent since we dont have mods playing in here that dont know the players

2 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Not sure if the different types are detailed in the ToS, my Bible should be yours, obviously the Mods are here to lead us in the ways of the ToS, we can not be expected to fully understand its majesty.

I was told when I questioned the pastor one time back in the day, "dont try to understand the mind of God"

I think my question was something along the lines of, how can you spend 30 minutes telling us god is the greatest love in the world beyond our comprehension, then spend the next 30 minutes detailing with glee the extreme torture we will endure for eternity for following some very basic programmed human instincts 

Edited by Nature Boy 2.0

Timeline
1 minute ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I was told when I questioned the pastor one time back in the day, "dont try to understand the mind of God"

Pastor, was that one of the Mods?

2 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Pastor, was that one of the Mods?

The basic need need for deification, and biblical vengeance when challenged but no

Edited by Nature Boy 2.0

Timeline

Not a user name I remembered.

2 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

That is not a law but a "unwritten rule" so says MSNBC. 

MSNBC can't grasp the concept of separation of powers then. If a sitting president could be indicted by any two bit prosecutor that would give them the power to circumvent the will of the voters.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
14 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

If even one word of the Mueller report is redacted, the nutcases will go aysheep, claiming that "the collusion was in THAT passage!"

Dilly, dilly!!!!!