Dp3343

I am apply for B1....soon

57 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, nastra30 said:

If you 'confuse' them you'll be bounced. You need to Convince (with a big C) them that you have strong ties to Nigeria and that you are sure to return after your trip. The US tourist visa process is in many ways is different from many developed countries where you have to show invitation letter, travel itinerary, insurance, plane ticket, financial support from a sponsor, etc. The US embassies don't really care much about any of that; all they care about is basically you having strong ties to your home country and what is going to make you come back to your home country.

Thank you for your contribution 

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, aaron2020 said:

If I was a consular officer, I would deny your visitor visa application based on the facts you have disclosed.

Different stories on why you want to visit - first tourism, then conference.  Seems like you will say whatever to get a visa to the US.

Lack of strong ties to your home country.  No wife.  Mom takes care of your child.  

Seems like you want a way to come to live and work in the US.  

Your posts are similar to many people who are desperately looking for a way to come to the US.

So what do you sugest I should do?

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Dp3343 said:

You have more knowledge about this then me tell me what to do that will me pass the interview 

Based on what you posted, there is nothing anyone can advise you on to pass the interview.  You come off as desperate to get to America.  

You can't polish and turn it into gold.  A shitty case is a shitty case.  You can't turn a shitty case into gold.  

You seem determined on your path and I don't think anyone can really help.

Best of luck. 

40 minutes ago, Dp3343 said:

I am a phone engineering and I do help people say cars....though I never got everything about the conference...I am about to gather everything together next week.. I will get back to you guys about the conference details so that you can lead me more...Thank really appreciate 

We can all see through your 'plan' and what your real intentions are it's so obvious.

You are not a genuine tourist so save your money and do not apply for a B2.

1 hour ago, Dp3343 said:

I am a phone engineering and I do help people say cars....though I never got everything about the conference...I am about to gather everything together next week.. I will get back to you guys about the conference details so that you can lead me more...Thank really appreciate 

There is no “leading” you anything. You tell the truth about what you do and and your plans at the interview, and they decide if you will get a visa.

5 hours ago, ElDiablo said:

So first it was a friend suggested to visit the USA, then it's for tourist purposes, then it's to attend a conference.

Yea right. You are clearly not a genuine tourist and are just looking for any way to enter the USA.

You will most likely be denied and rightly so.

I've already denied him.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, Dp3343 said:

So what do you sugest I should do?

Let me ask you. You seem like a young man (under 40) single with father raised by someone else, a job you can get anywhere, land can be maintained by others while away.  So tell me I am a CO what proof do you have to convince me you  will return when you are suppose to.

it's never about what you are going to do in US it's about convincing me the CO you will go back at the appointed time.

Will you return or will you adjust status and stay?

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Other Timeline
7 hours ago, Dp3343 said:

You have more knowledge about this then me tell me what to do that will me pass the interview 

We do not advise on the best lie to tell on this forum.

You are NOT the type of person that is a good candidate for a visa to the US as you will apparently say anything - even outright lies - to get a visa.

First it's a visit and then a conference? You can fake us but not the officer at the consulate. They are not stupid.

They pretty much know who has immigration intent and who really wants to visit for a couple of weeks.

ROC Timeline

08/16/19: sent I-751 packet to USCIS Lockbox in Dallas

08/19/19: packet received by USCIS

08/21/19: received text message with case number ( Texas Service Center)

08/23/19: check got chashed

08/26/19: received extension letter in the mail

11/14/19: Biometrics appointment

04/28/20: case got transferred to my local field office in Atlanta

05/28/20: New Card Is Being Produced

05/29/20: New Card Got Approved

06/02/20: We Mailed Your New Card

06/03/20: The Post Office Picked Up Your New Card

06/04/20: Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office

13 hours ago, ElDiablo said:

So first it was a friend suggested to visit the USA, then it's for tourist purposes, then it's to attend a conference.

Yea right. You are clearly not a genuine tourist and are just looking for any way to enter the USA.

You will most likely be denied and rightly so.

if OP is trying to abuse the system, not ok. But there is no rule saying he cannot attend a conference, see a few sites, and see a friend. In fact, if theybare not too far away, why not? It sounds reasonable.

The "tell me what to say" does sound suspicious - he should say the truth! I wonder if English as a second language had any play in the way he phrased it.

6 minutes ago, Daisy.Chain said:

if OP is trying to abuse the system, not ok. But there is no rule saying he cannot attend a conference, see a few sites, and see a friend. In fact, if theybare not too far away, why not? It sounds reasonable.

The "tell me what to say" does sound suspicious - he should say the truth! I wonder if English as a second language had any play in the way he phrased it.

More usually, someone attends a conference and adds some sightseeing on. The way this poster cycled through his reasons for wanting to visit (starting with a friend in Canada told him to) seemed suspicious... 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.