aliwaqas707

how to apply for new Green Card

8 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi

I am a new immigrant in US i entered in US on 10th March 2019 on family-based immigration F1 visa category. please if someone knows what i have to do for my green card now. do i have to apply for Green Card and deposit more Fee or they will send me my GC on my mentioned address. as it's more than 10 days since I arrived in US and I did not receive my GC.

please someone help me in this regard what is the procedure to apply for GC if i need to apply for GC.

Thanks.

Also after you pay, it's going to be much longer than 10 days 

K1

29.11.2013 - NoA1

06.02.2014 - NoA2

01.04.2014 - Interview. 

AoS

03.2015 - AoS started.

09.2015 - Green Card received.  

RoC

24.07.2017 - NoA1.

01.08.2018 - RoC approved. 

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
Just now, aliwaqas707 said:

i did not pay any fee after getting my visa. please let me know the details

https://www.uscis.gov/tools/how-do-i-guides/how-do-i-pay-uscis-immigrant-fee

Pay the fee and you will get your plastic green card.  This will take more than 10 days.  

Your immigration visa becomes a 1 year green card (I-551) after you enter the US.  

Timeline
1 hour ago, aaron2020 said:

https://www.uscis.gov/tools/how-do-i-guides/how-do-i-pay-uscis-immigrant-fee

Pay the fee and you will get your plastic green card.  This will take more than 10 days.  

Your immigration visa becomes a 1 year green card (I-551) after you enter the US.  

thanks let me check

Timeline
4 minutes ago, aliwaqas707 said:

thanks let me check

i checked it online but i do not know my DOS ID. how can i find my DOS ID as i dont have that immigration packet now. that packet is already handed over to immigration officer at the airport.

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
2 minutes ago, aliwaqas707 said:

i checked it online but i do not know my DOS ID. how can i find my DOS ID as i dont have that immigration packet now. that packet is already handed over to immigration officer at the airport.

Check your immigration paperwork.  It's the case number - 3 letters and 9-10 numbers.  It's the number that your petitioner had to use to pay the fees.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.