2,985 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Comforter said:

Congrats Xoxo, u have already made it.There system is not always updated.Just wait for your greencard.Pls can you tell us the exact questions they asked apart from yes or no questions.U said some other questions.Thanks

Thank you . My journey didn't end yet I am still waiting to see what will happen and I don't know how long it will takes more .

I will try to gave some more information

I waited 2 years to get vawa approved and , it's been almost 9 months since I filed new 485 after vawa got approved  almost 3 years of waiting total and now again still waiting after the interview until they make decision , after I filed new 485 didn't hear anything never received notification case transferred to other office or anything everything was silent even status online and never received mail notification about anything ( nothing)  only was showing that USCIS received my case Online and I only received my recipient my case number that's it .

After 9 months of waiting i Received my interview notice from my local office in Pennsylvania .

After I went to interview when I checked my case status online after my interview I saw that first card been produced after couple of hours in the same day and date I got other update which it says we transferred your case to jurisdiction office and we mail you letter explanation why we moved your case the next step it says we assign your case to officer to review your case and we mail you decision or notified you if we need something from you .. I am so worry now .

Regarding your questions officer asked me almost all yes/no questions was really a lot and questions about divorce how we meet , etc .

I have to wait and see what will happen and I will keep posted when I got any news .

Please guys your prayers for me .

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
22 minutes ago, xoxox said:

Thank you . My journey didn't end yet I am still waiting to see what will happen and I don't know how long it will takes more .

I will try to gave some more information

I waited 2 years to get vawa approved and , it's been almost 9 months since I filed new 485 after vawa got approved  almost 3 years of waiting total and now again still waiting after the interview until they make decision , after I filed new 485 didn't hear anything never received notification case transferred to other office or anything everything was silent even status online and never received mail notification about anything ( nothing)  only was showing that USCIS received my case Online and I only received my recipient my case number that's it .

After 9 months of waiting i Received my interview notice from my local office in Pennsylvania .

After I went to interview when I checked my case status online after my interview I saw that first card been produced after couple of hours in the same day and date I got other update which it says we transferred your case to jurisdiction office and we mail you letter explanation why we moved your case the next step it says we assign your case to officer to review your case and we mail you decision or notified you if we need something from you .. I am so worry now .

Regarding your questions officer asked me almost all yes/no questions was really a lot and questions about divorce how we meet , etc .

I have to wait and see what will happen and I will keep posted when I got any news .

Please guys your prayers for me .

congratulations dear, hopefully you get ur card soon! Right now i’m very depressed had my interview last friday up to date nothing yet, my last notification was case transferred to another office and that was in January ! just so worried cus my divorce is still pending and that might affect my GC outcome 😢😢😢I’m just praying and hoping for the best!

Also I would like to share two more things when I went to my interview .

I have medical reason current so I can't remove my eye glasses during photo taken so I didn't remove my eye glasses when officer took my photo I don't know if that's problem or wrong , He never asked me to removed them .

I don't know what is the reason for taking photo during the interview . does they use this photo to issue GC or just for more security reasons they need it to be on them system .

Do you think that is problem because I didn't removed my eyes glasses I know for green card photo not allowed to wear eyes glasses but I don't know if they need to take the photo to use for issue green card when applicant get approved ?

The other things while I was waiting at waiting room I met with someone there and just told me part of her story because wasn't enough time to talk about more details , she told that after she had her GC they put her in removal because in the past she had pervious 485 denied long time ago then she filed new 485 and after she received her GC she received NTA .

She told me was by error from USCIS they put her in removal after receiving her green card .

I was shacked how that's possible ?

16 minutes ago, Kleenex12 said:

congratulations dear, hopefully you get ur card soon! Right now i’m very depressed had my interview last friday up to date nothing yet, my last notification was case transferred to another office and that was in January ! just so worried cus my divorce is still pending and that might affect my GC outcome 😢😢😢I’m just praying and hoping for the best!

I am still waiting too .

I don't know what will happen to my case and why they transferred my case after interview .

Hope we both hear a good news soon .

We both have to wait until .

Edited by xoxox

Hi everyone please help

I received my ead C09 in December but it had error on it so I sent it back for correction in January. 

On February 19th they approved my request for duplicate card and I have received approval letters in the mail for combo card, but I never received the actual card. 

Its been over month now and I have a feeling like my case is stuck or they closed it without producing my card.

I am really stressed, everyday I feel like I’m going crazy and keep checking my status online but no news. My lawyer is not very helpful and I contacted congressman office last week but no response so far.

Can anyone please tell me how can I contact Vermont service center and ask them about my situation? If I call them they don’t give any information:(

Timeline
18 minutes ago, xoxox said:

I am still waiting too .

I don't know what will happen to my case and why they transferred my case after interview .

Hope we both hear a good news soon .

We both have to wait until .

on the transfer to another office did it have today’s date?? cus mine has but the january date, because if it’s not today’s date then its fine.

8 minutes ago, Kleenex12 said:

on the transfer to another office did it have today’s date?? cus mine has but the january date, because if it’s not today’s date then its fine.

Yes today they transferred to other office I checked the date and my interview was yesterday .

They transferred after my interview .

I don't understand anything .

Edited by xoxox

Timeline
Just now, xoxox said:

Yes today they transferred to other office I checked the date and my interview was yesterday .

I don't understand anything .

don’t worry lets just keep praying and hoping for the best! After the interview did he give u any paper? cus the officer that interview me gave me a paper and tick the box that says case on initial review.

4 minutes ago, Kleenex12 said:

don’t worry lets just keep praying and hoping for the best! After the interview did he give u any paper? cus the officer that interview me gave me a paper and tick the box that says case on initial review.

No the officer didn't give me any papers .

That's normal ?

Edited by xoxox

Timeline
4 minutes ago, xoxox said:

No the officer didn't give me any papers .

That's normal ?

i don’t know why he didn’t give u, but sometimes they don’t give everyone!Please those that have been to interview before at the end of the interview did the officers give you any paper indicating your case is. under review???

10 minutes ago, Kleenex12 said:

i don’t know why he didn’t give u, but sometimes they don’t give everyone!Please those that have been to interview before at the end of the interview did the officers give you any paper indicating your case is. under review???

No nothing . 

When I arrived to window to check in I gave them my interview notice , they took it and they keep .

Only the officer took my photo and fingerprints and in the end of the interview I signed my application .

Edited by xoxox

Timeline
1 minute ago, xoxox said:

No nothing . 

When I arrived to window to check in I gave them my interview notice , they took it and they keep .

Only the officer took photo and fingerprints and in the end of the interview I signed my application .

my dear God is in control lets just keep praying and hoping for the best 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Filed: IR-4 Country: Norway
Timeline
1 hour ago, Kleenex12 said:

Your divorce can never affect your green card you will be getting your card soon just be hopeful 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.