2,985 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, digonyc said:

No. The question was different. 

My  case was approved about 6 months ago. I got the Work permit c31 under the i-360 case approval. 

Im now waiting my interview.

That’s what I am saying but I saw that you posted the below a while back. And before that you said you had “card was being produced right? ” what card was it that was sent to you? 

D68A1426-A03A-4BA9-A322-3B2279DF15B6.jpeg

Edited by IGIT

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, IGIT said:

For me, I am having faith and believing that it my GC to the glory of God’s name 

GOD is good. 🙏🙏🙏

Is just so that under a new administration, they require an interview, but by all means I wish you to get a GC. 🤞

2 hours ago, Poupis said:

It is your EAD card and not your GC.

Irynalucky means under Trump’s administration - the interview is required. Green Card won’t be issued until you go to the interview. 

Is this an actual law or something that has passed? How do you know? I have been following this thread and read some people had their GC issued without an interview. With God all things are possible plus I have my EAD already and didn’t apply EAD under the c31

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
4 minutes ago, IGIT said:

Is this an actual law or something that has passed? How do you know? I have been following this thread and read some people had their GC issued without an interview. With God all things are possible plus I have my EAD already and didn’t apply EAD under the c31

Yes it's TRUE its ead and not a gc. If it were a gc it would have come from I 485 notifications and not I 360

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline

So I’m a bit confused to what is happening with my case, submitted all my forms and documents on the 13th July 2018, submitted RFE on the 15 th of Sept 2018,also applied for c31 and c09, on the 11/18/2018, got approved for my c09 work permit but didn’t get delivered cuz I changed address, after much enquirers I was told the new card will be sent to my new address on the 20th. I just checked on the status of my c31 and I see card in production.I have a pending AOS so I thought I will get the c09 and when my case is approved I get the c31. My VAWA application is still showing RFE recieved.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
44 minutes ago, Chilly26 said:

So I’m a bit confused to what is happening with my case, submitted all my forms and documents on the 13th July 2018, submitted RFE on the 15 th of Sept 2018,also applied for c31 and c09, on the 11/18/2018, got approved for my c09 work permit but didn’t get delivered cuz I changed address, after much enquirers I was told the new card will be sent to my new address on the 20th. I just checked on the status of my c31 and I see card in production.I have a pending AOS so I thought I will get the c09 and when my case is approved I get the c31. My VAWA application is still showing RFE recieved.

How did u apply for C31 and C09? Did u put these codes on I-765?

You will only receive C31 when VAWA is approved and it will say Card Production under your I-360 EAC number only. 

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline
6 hours ago, IGIT said:

Hello IGIT 

Congratulation for your approval.

Once your 360 is approved, it shows Card in production, this is under your I-360.

But if it was your I-485 shows card in Production then there is a change that it is your GC.

Welcome to the long line, we just have to wait for interview keep faith and pray.

It is a process

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.