Waqas ahmad

Vermont service center f2b

61 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Waqas ahmad said:

Yes I know that, but Whn visa bulletin current I think I can request for approval 

I don't know if you can simply just request for approval. You are in a situation were you now have visa number available to you but you are still waiting for approval of your I-130.

Now your case is similar to immediate relatives of US citizens like spouse, parents, kids under 21. They always have Visa numbers available to them but they must still wait for approval of I-130. They just can't call USCIS and say approve me because I have a Visa number. Hope I'm making some sense.

Either ways, you can try your request to USCIS for approval.

Edited by nastra30

6 minutes ago, nastra30 said:

I don't know if you can simply just request for approval. You are in a situation were you now have visa number available to you but you are still waiting for approval of your I-130.

Now your case is similar to immediate relatives of US citizens like spouse, parents, kids under 21. They always have Visa numbers available to them but they must still wait for approval of I-130. They just can't call USCIS and say approve me because I have a Visa number. Hope I'm making some sense.

Either ways, you can try your request to USCIS for approval.

Thanks 

20 hours ago, Waqas ahmad said:

But we have two petition, one for me other for my sis , she was f2a she got approved and thn aged out , now we paid her visa fee and documents but she is f2b, 

i dd chk uscis thy said we can contact wth thm if we have two same petitions

I dd tak to lawyer he said Whn pd current, u can call uscis or hire lawyer and after some paper work u can get visa, 

each catagarie is different, 

• 9 months later...
Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi Guys,

I am new to this blog...

My F2B Priority Date is 17th November 2014

Called USCIS - it will take more time still...within normal processing time they say

My mom about to be citizen, is there a point informing USCIS

PD has become current in visa bulletin thou but case not approved yet by USCIS...not sent to NVC

Thanks,

Aman

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
On 3/18/2019 at 3:15 AM, Waqas ahmad said:

Did anyone get approval f2b from Vermont sc , priority date is May 2014

thanks 

Nope, My priority date is 19 Aug 2014 and I got an RFE on Dec 2019. 

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 hours ago, Waqas ahmad said:

R u from pk?

What does RFE mean...is it mailed home or is emailed too

my priority date is 17 November 2014

shud I expect to hear something in next 6 months...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.