Crazy Cat

I am retiring from CEHST

84 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

Interesting, because I know innumerable Trump supporters who will never say a thing in public (much less place a bumper-sticker or yard sign) because they fear being assaulted or vandalized.

i dont mess with maga people if they dont mess with me out and about in the world. i pretty much stopped posting stuff on facebook too. mostly i post funny things or music videos. i dont have any other social media, and i think that is a good thing. i wouldnt know what to use them for...

i was gonna post some Murtaugh videos but not sure if those are allowed... i think everyone knows what i am talking about

i dont get the idiots who start instigating with each other. if they were really concerned about making a difference, they need to get off the couch and vote.

it really sucks that we only have the illusion of choice, choice blue or choice red!  they both suck and are corrupt and are growing further and further apart, thanks 2 party system!

Edited by Prizm123

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Well I think there is room for shall we say New Dems, the Dems seem to have vacated a big space for somebody else to fill. Should appeal to the left Repubs as well.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

6 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

i dont mess with maga people if they dont mess with me out and about in the world. i pretty much stopped posting stuff on facebook too. mostly i post funny things or music videos. i dont have any other social media, and i think that is a good thing. i wouldnt know what to use them for...

i was gonna post some Murtaugh videos but not sure if those are allowed... i think everyone knows what i am talking about

i dont get the idiots who start instigating with each other. if they were really concerned about making a difference, they need to get off the couch and vote.

it really sucks that we only have the illusion of choice, choice blue or choice red!  they both suck and are corrupt and are growing further and further apart, thanks 2 party system!

I don't mess with anyone regardless of their politics, out of curiousity, what is a maga person? Or did you mean a Trump supporter? The concept of maga should be a goal for anyone desiring to live in this country, regardless if red or blue leaning. 

I don't think anyone here is baiting idiots, many of those with differing opinions do vote, not sure where you are going with that line of thought. 

While being far from perfect, our nominal 2-party system is preferable to the 1-party systems many people live under

13 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

Its funny how much you have in common with so many here, but were so defensive when you started. Not uncommon. I will say that a lot of us agree on most of what you say, but disagree about Trump... and thats  ok. Its insane peopel cant disagree and still be buds

I am sure you see some of the FB meltdowns I see over polotics

53 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

I don't mess with anyone regardless of their politics, out of curiousity, what is a maga person? Or did you mean a Trump supporter? The concept of maga should be a goal for anyone desiring to live in this country, regardless if red or blue leaning. 

I don't think anyone here is baiting idiots, many of those with differing opinions do vote, not sure where you are going with that line of thought. 

While being far from perfect, our nominal 2-party system is preferable to the 1-party systems many people live under

what i mean by maga person is , well you see those videos of people who instigate with people wearing maga hats? thats what i am talking about, i see no reason to do things like that just because someone is wearing one of those hats.

its also what i meant about baiting idiots. i think it came across in sort of a weird way because i wasnt sure exactly how to describe it.

the 2 party system doesnt really give much choice, i am in favor of more parties for people who do not lean to either extreme

58 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Well I think there is room for shall we say New Dems, the Dems seem to have vacated a big space for somebody else to fill. Should appeal to the left Repubs as well.

exactly what i was trying to say

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

10 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

what i mean by maga person is , well you see those videos of people who instigate with people wearing maga hats? thats what i am talking about, i see no reason to do things like that just because someone is wearing one of those hats.

its also what i meant about baiting idiots. i think it came across in sort of a weird way because i wasnt sure exactly how to describe it.

the 2 party system doesnt really give much choice, i am in favor of more parties for people who do not lean to either extreme

exactly what i was trying to say

So wearing a Maga hat is bating someone or are the people wearing Maga hats all idiots?

Edited by Nature Boy 2.0

1 hour ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Its funny how much you have in common with so many here, but were so defensive when you started. Not uncommon. I will say that a lot of us agree on most of what you say, but disagree about Trump... and thats  ok. Its insane peopel cant disagree and still be buds

I am sure you see some of the FB meltdowns I see over polotics

yeah thats why i block a lot of those propaganda sites, all of them whether its those stupid facebook sites always begging for likes and shares for some pathetic petition or the obvious ones that are trying to get a reaction, i am sure you see the ones from the right as i see the ones from the left. anytime someone posts or shares a link from one of those sites its an automatic block of that site. life is too short, i would rather watch funny cat videos. its amazing how much my blood pressure has lowered once i started to do that and stopped responding to the dog whistles used to make me try to hate people because they want us to choose a side that is towards one extreme or the other.

this social media manipulation has done a lot of harm i think, especially to people with short attention spans who only have time to hear soundbites because that is what seems to get the most attention

4 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

So wearing a Maga hat is bating someone or are the people wearing Maga hats all idiots?

the people instigating things with people wearing maga hats are idiots. i.e. that guy who ripped the hat off some kid in a restaurant

this is what ive been trying and failing to get across lol

Edited by Prizm123

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

9 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

yeah thats why i block a lot of those propaganda sites, all of them whether its those stupid facebook sites always begging for likes and shares for some pathetic petition or the obvious ones that are trying to get a reaction, i am sure you see the ones from the right as i see the ones from the left. anytime someone posts or shares a link from one of those sites its an automatic block of that site. life is too short, i would rather watch funny cat videos. its amazing how much my blood pressure has lowered once i started to do that and stopped responding to the dog whistles used to make me try to hate people because they want us to choose a side that is towards one extreme or the other.

this social media manipulation has done a lot of harm i think, especially to people with short attention spans who only have time to hear soundbites because that is what seems to get the most attention

the people instigating things with people wearing maga hats are idiots. i.e. that guy who ripped the hat off some kid in a restaurant

this is what ive been trying and failing to get across lol

Gotcha. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
21 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Homophone

Goggle iz yur freind

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).