Jump to content
Nature Boy 2.0

Liberal NY college students demand administrators deal with ‘racist white professors,' provide free detergent

14 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

 

‘Stay Healthy, Stay Woke,’  Day!

 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 


Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The school has..."not implemented sufficient strategies to dismantle systematic oppression to be sustainable or safe for marginalized people in an increasingly dangerous political climate."

 

Since when did students who are paying $54,000 a year for tuition become marginalized??

 

I truly feel sorry for the America of 2030.  It's looking to be really cold in the decades to come.  I believe all the snowflakes will overcome global warming.

Edited by ALFKAD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

The school has..."not implemented sufficient strategies to dismantle systematic oppression to be sustainable or safe for marginalized people in an increasingly dangerous political climate."

 

Since when did students who are paying $54,000 a year for tuition become marginalized??

 

I truly feel sorry for the America of 2030.  It's looking to be really cold in the decades to come.  I believe all the snowflakes will overcome global warming.

I  think once most of them get in the real world and get slapped around a bit, they will wake up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder how much their parents paid to get them in?


“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

Since when did students who are paying $54,000 a year for tuition become marginalized??

Since student loans became invasive. Debt slavery is the new slavery.


03639.png                  

 🇷🇺  CR-1 via DCF in Moscow* (2016-2017) 🇺🇸 Info about my DCF experience here and here.

Spoiler

26-Jul-2016: Married abroad (USC + Russian husband) 👩‍❤️‍👨
21-Dec-2016: I-130 filed at Moscow USCIS field office*
29-Dec-2016: I-130 approved! Yay! 🎊 

17-Jan-2017: Case number received

21-Mar-2017: Medical Exam completed

24-Mar-2017: Interview at Embassy - approved! 🎉

29-Mar-2017: CR-1 Visa received (via mail)

02-Apr-2017: USCIS Immigrant (GC) Fee paid

28-Jun-2017: Port of Entry @ PDX 🛩️

21-Jul-2017: No SSN after three weeks; applied in person at the SSA

22-Jul-2017: GC arrived in the mail 📬

31-Jul-2017: SSN arrived via mail, hurrah!

 

*NOTE: The USCIS Field Office in Moscow is now CLOSED.

 

I-90 GC Replacment (for Erroneous GC)

22-Jul-2017: GC arrives in the mail – error in middle name 😕

01-Aug-2017: Sent in I-90 online via website

05-Aug-2017: Biometrics scheduled

23-Aug-2017: Biometrics done @ USCIS office; told to keep GC!

16-Jul-2018: RFE for original card!! 🤬

31-Jul-2018: USCIS Appointment at local field office..

22-Aug-2018: Mailed GC back to USCIS in response to RFE

29-Aug-2018: GC received by USCIS

17-Sept-2018: Received CORRECTED GC in the mail! Finally!! 😂

 

📑 I-751 Removal of Conditions - NBC (Apr-2019-???) 📝 MSC I-751 filers: Track your case here!

Spoiler

28-Jun-2019: Conditional GC expires

30-Mar-2019: Eligible to apply for ROC

01-Apr-2019: ROC in the mail to Phoenix AZ lockbox! 📫

03-Apr-2019: ROC packet delivered to lockbox

09-Apr-2019: USCIS cashed check

09-Apr-2019: Case number received via text - MSC 📲

12-Apr-2019: Extension letter arrives via mail 

??-???-2019: TBA...

Mar-30-2020: N-400 early filing window opens! 🇺🇸

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, millefleur said:

Since student loans became invasive. Debt slavery is the new slavery.

You can be freed from slavery. Not from Student Loans.


“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Boiler said:

You can be freed from slavery. Not from Student Loans.

Truth!


03639.png                  

 🇷🇺  CR-1 via DCF in Moscow* (2016-2017) 🇺🇸 Info about my DCF experience here and here.

Spoiler

26-Jul-2016: Married abroad (USC + Russian husband) 👩‍❤️‍👨
21-Dec-2016: I-130 filed at Moscow USCIS field office*
29-Dec-2016: I-130 approved! Yay! 🎊 

17-Jan-2017: Case number received

21-Mar-2017: Medical Exam completed

24-Mar-2017: Interview at Embassy - approved! 🎉

29-Mar-2017: CR-1 Visa received (via mail)

02-Apr-2017: USCIS Immigrant (GC) Fee paid

28-Jun-2017: Port of Entry @ PDX 🛩️

21-Jul-2017: No SSN after three weeks; applied in person at the SSA

22-Jul-2017: GC arrived in the mail 📬

31-Jul-2017: SSN arrived via mail, hurrah!

 

*NOTE: The USCIS Field Office in Moscow is now CLOSED.

 

I-90 GC Replacment (for Erroneous GC)

22-Jul-2017: GC arrives in the mail – error in middle name 😕

01-Aug-2017: Sent in I-90 online via website

05-Aug-2017: Biometrics scheduled

23-Aug-2017: Biometrics done @ USCIS office; told to keep GC!

16-Jul-2018: RFE for original card!! 🤬

31-Jul-2018: USCIS Appointment at local field office..

22-Aug-2018: Mailed GC back to USCIS in response to RFE

29-Aug-2018: GC received by USCIS

17-Sept-2018: Received CORRECTED GC in the mail! Finally!! 😂

 

📑 I-751 Removal of Conditions - NBC (Apr-2019-???) 📝 MSC I-751 filers: Track your case here!

Spoiler

28-Jun-2019: Conditional GC expires

30-Mar-2019: Eligible to apply for ROC

01-Apr-2019: ROC in the mail to Phoenix AZ lockbox! 📫

03-Apr-2019: ROC packet delivered to lockbox

09-Apr-2019: USCIS cashed check

09-Apr-2019: Case number received via text - MSC 📲

12-Apr-2019: Extension letter arrives via mail 

??-???-2019: TBA...

Mar-30-2020: N-400 early filing window opens! 🇺🇸

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/12/nyregion/fieldston-racist-video-student-protest.html

 

Students arrived at Ethical Culture Fieldston, one of New York City’s most prestigious private schools, early Monday to find one of their classroom buildings locked. On the other side of a set of blue doors stood classmates who had barricaded themselves inside, protesting what they said was a racist culture that Fieldston’s leaders had not done enough to reform.

By Monday night, some students were curled up in sleeping bags. On Tuesday, they were occupying the building for a second day as the head of their school was in crisis mode, trying to work with students and parents to end the lock-in.

Tensions at the school’s sprawling Bronx campus had been building for weeks, after a video of students using the word “crack” followed by a racial epithet was shared among students and eventually seen by administrators. The video was created several years ago.

The administrators sprang into action after viewing the clip. Of the five students in the video, one had withdrawn from school, the school said. Three others were disciplined, and one student, who appeared unconscious in the footage, was not. None of those four students has returned to classes.

The head of the school, Jessica L. Bagby, scheduled meetings with students, parents and staff members in an effort to “create an enduring change in our school culture.”

But that was not enough for many students.

“I feel like our school can be a bit deceiving, because we do promote this mission of being dedicated to diversity, ethics, progressivism,” said Isabella Ali, a 17-year-old senior who helped organize the demonstration.

 

They are eating themselves.


“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Boiler said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/12/nyregion/fieldston-racist-video-student-protest.html

 

Students arrived at Ethical Culture Fieldston, one of New York City’s most prestigious private schools, early Monday to find one of their classroom buildings locked. On the other side of a set of blue doors stood classmates who had barricaded themselves inside, protesting what they said was a racist culture that Fieldston’s leaders had not done enough to reform.

By Monday night, some students were curled up in sleeping bags. On Tuesday, they were occupying the building for a second day as the head of their school was in crisis mode, trying to work with students and parents to end the lock-in.

Tensions at the school’s sprawling Bronx campus had been building for weeks, after a video of students using the word “crack” followed by a racial epithet was shared among students and eventually seen by administrators. The video was created several years ago.

The administrators sprang into action after viewing the clip. Of the five students in the video, one had withdrawn from school, the school said. Three others were disciplined, and one student, who appeared unconscious in the footage, was not. None of those four students has returned to classes.

The head of the school, Jessica L. Bagby, scheduled meetings with students, parents and staff members in an effort to “create an enduring change in our school culture.”

But that was not enough for many students.

“I feel like our school can be a bit deceiving, because we do promote this mission of being dedicated to diversity, ethics, progressivism,” said Isabella Ali, a 17-year-old senior who helped organize the demonstration.

 

They are eating themselves.

1960's all over again. Need some national guard and some CS GAs

 

 

Image result for ohio state killings

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No this is different these are Progressive institutions just not sufficiently Progressive.


“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Boiler said:

You can be freed from slavery. Not from Student Loans.

Elect Bernie, and be Free At La$t!  Free At La$t!


06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

Elect Bernie, and be Free At La$t!  Free At La$t!

Nah, the universities won't be keen on the idea of not getting their cash. The unis love student loans. Bernie v. The Entirety of Colleges in the USA...he doesn't stand a chance. Let's be realistic. And the banks also love student loans, too. So, the government loves student loans and the banks love student loans...there's no way they are going away any time soon since the people in power love them.

 

Here is an interest solution. Basically indentured servitude instead of debt slavery:

 

Some colleges accept a share of students' future salary instead of tuition


03639.png                  

 🇷🇺  CR-1 via DCF in Moscow* (2016-2017) 🇺🇸 Info about my DCF experience here and here.

Spoiler

26-Jul-2016: Married abroad (USC + Russian husband) 👩‍❤️‍👨
21-Dec-2016: I-130 filed at Moscow USCIS field office*
29-Dec-2016: I-130 approved! Yay! 🎊 

17-Jan-2017: Case number received

21-Mar-2017: Medical Exam completed

24-Mar-2017: Interview at Embassy - approved! 🎉

29-Mar-2017: CR-1 Visa received (via mail)

02-Apr-2017: USCIS Immigrant (GC) Fee paid

28-Jun-2017: Port of Entry @ PDX 🛩️

21-Jul-2017: No SSN after three weeks; applied in person at the SSA

22-Jul-2017: GC arrived in the mail 📬

31-Jul-2017: SSN arrived via mail, hurrah!

 

*NOTE: The USCIS Field Office in Moscow is now CLOSED.

 

I-90 GC Replacment (for Erroneous GC)

22-Jul-2017: GC arrives in the mail – error in middle name 😕

01-Aug-2017: Sent in I-90 online via website

05-Aug-2017: Biometrics scheduled

23-Aug-2017: Biometrics done @ USCIS office; told to keep GC!

16-Jul-2018: RFE for original card!! 🤬

31-Jul-2018: USCIS Appointment at local field office..

22-Aug-2018: Mailed GC back to USCIS in response to RFE

29-Aug-2018: GC received by USCIS

17-Sept-2018: Received CORRECTED GC in the mail! Finally!! 😂

 

📑 I-751 Removal of Conditions - NBC (Apr-2019-???) 📝 MSC I-751 filers: Track your case here!

Spoiler

28-Jun-2019: Conditional GC expires

30-Mar-2019: Eligible to apply for ROC

01-Apr-2019: ROC in the mail to Phoenix AZ lockbox! 📫

03-Apr-2019: ROC packet delivered to lockbox

09-Apr-2019: USCIS cashed check

09-Apr-2019: Case number received via text - MSC 📲

12-Apr-2019: Extension letter arrives via mail 

??-???-2019: TBA...

Mar-30-2020: N-400 early filing window opens! 🇺🇸

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be fair there is a historical precedence.

 

What comes around comes around.

 

1 hour ago, millefleur said:

Nah, the universities won't be keen on the idea of not getting their cash. The unis love student loans. Bernie v. The Entirety of Colleges in the USA...he doesn't stand a chance. Let's be realistic. And the banks also love student loans, too. So, the government loves student loans and the banks love student loans...there's no way they are going away any time soon since the people in power love them.

 

Here is an interest solution. Basically indentured servitude instead of debt slavery:

 

Some colleges accept a share of students' future salary instead of tuition

 


“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×