Jay Jones

Interview APPROVED!!

156 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, N.pie said:

Me three 😆😆😆 so what's next? Do they deliver it at our doorstep, or do we wait for a message that it's ready for pick-up? 

Do you remember the delivery method you chose when you completed your DS-160?

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765, I-131)

12/28/2019:  Packages sent to USCIS via Fedex

12/30/2019:  USCIS received packages

1/08/2020:  NOA for all 3 applications

1/17/2020:  Received biometrics appt letter for the I-485 and I-765 (Code 3). 

1/31/2020:  Biometrics completed

2/20/2020:  RFE

6/15/2020:  Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview

6/15/2020:  I-765 (New Card is Being Produced)

6/30/2020:  Received Combo Card in the Mail

4/22/2021:  AOS Interview

4/26/2021:  AOS Approval

4/29/2021:  Permanent Resident Card received in the mail

11 minutes ago, Jay Jones said:

Do you remember the delivery method you chose when you completed your DS-160?

Thanks for the reminder! Had to double-check my documents to remember that I chose home delivery. 😁

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

What if my fiancee is not home when the passport gets delivered?

She will be back and forth visiting family for the next 2-3 weeks after her interview on Friday...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 minutes ago, clw654321 said:

What if my fiancee is not home when the passport gets delivered?

She will be back and forth visiting family for the next 2-3 weeks after her interview on Friday...

If you want my candid answer, after the status changes to "issued", she need to be home everyday, all day until its delivered

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765, I-131)

12/28/2019:  Packages sent to USCIS via Fedex

12/30/2019:  USCIS received packages

1/08/2020:  NOA for all 3 applications

1/17/2020:  Received biometrics appt letter for the I-485 and I-765 (Code 3). 

1/31/2020:  Biometrics completed

2/20/2020:  RFE

6/15/2020:  Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview

6/15/2020:  I-765 (New Card is Being Produced)

6/30/2020:  Received Combo Card in the Mail

4/22/2021:  AOS Interview

4/26/2021:  AOS Approval

4/29/2021:  Permanent Resident Card received in the mail

Timeline
1 minute ago, Jay Jones said:

If you want my candid answer, after the status changes to "issued", she need to be home everyday, all day until its delivered

Thanks... I am assuming it would not be shipped on the same day it will say "issued".. Let us know when your fiancee's arrives. Congratulations!!!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, N.pie said:

Me three 😆😆😆 so what's next? Do they deliver it at our doorstep, or do we wait for a message that it's ready for pick-up? 

Depends on your delivery instructions.  If you have home delivery it will be delivered to your doorstep, if you choose pickup at a 2GO office you should get a text that it is available.

Give about 2 days after ISSUED status before trying to track through 2GO

Tracking options listed about 3/4 down the page    http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/k-1-visa-application.html

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

2 hours ago, N.pie said:

I know that our beneficiaries will get a text message saying the visa will be ready for pick up or door-to-door delivery depending on the option they chose when DS-160 was filled out. I also read somewhere that although some OPs got the text message saying their passports were out for delivery, it wasn’t delivered til the following day. 

One poster (Boris) also suggested to use Hank’s recommendation to track the beneficiary’s passport once the CEAC status changes to “issued”, that is, to send an email to passportstatus@ustraveldocs.com with the beneficiary’s passport number in the subject area. Per the post, you will initially get the response “There is no status update available for the passport number submitted” meaning the passport is still at the embassy. And when you get the reply “The current status of your passport is in transit from post”, it means your passport is released for pickup by 2go and it will be a matter of hours to a few days until your get the text from 2go. 

Hope this helps. 😉

Edited by JonMark
Added OP’s name

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Depends on your delivery instructions.  If you have home delivery it will be delivered to your doorstep, if you choose pickup at a 2GO office you should get a text that it is available.

Tracking options listed about 3/4 down the page    http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/k-1-visa-application.html

Thanks!!! Sounds like my fiancee should use the pickup at 2go office option.

Thank you for the very helpful tips! I guess I'll wait before I visit my parents in the province. I expect it shouldn't be that long, since the home delivery I listed is in Manila :)

Edited by N.pie

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 minutes ago, clw654321 said:

Thanks!!! Sounds like my fiancee should use the pickup at 2go office option.

Get the delivery instructions handled before the interview through your online profile.  (you have up to 24 hrs after the interview to update delivery instructions then that is locked)

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
55 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Ours switched to "issued" today ... still in Immigrant status.  

Very happy. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, EllisAndRenz said:

Ours switched to "issued" today ... still in Immigrant status.  

Very happy. 

That's awesome! Gives us hope. We are still in immigrant AP.. Hopefully soon we will receive good news.

Timeline
48 minutes ago, Mark&Jean said:

Well finally some movement!! Made it to nonimmigrant AP. Getting closer. I am glad I found this site. Everyone is so supportive. I'm also grateful for all of the knowledge Hank and Greenbaum have so graciously shared.

Yeah, me too. We are still on AP, it should change soon. 😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.