Mekulisch

Where to go from here

20 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 3/16/2019 at 7:15 PM, Prizm123 said:

all i want to know is who the heck is this Todd guy and why isnt he in charge of NVC?????

wow, thats some awesome service

I had a problem where my case was stuck at NVC for a few extra weeks. I wasn't getting anywhere with the first line of customer service reps -they would give me the run around and a different answer every time i called. I then asked to speak to their supervisor - she couldn't give a definitive answer - so I asked for her supervisor and it happened to be Todd.  He acknowledged the case was delayed in being sent out, said to wait one more cycle and see if it gets sent out and if that didnt happen he would pull the case and find out the reason (which he advised he may or may not be able to tell me).  Turns out my case was sent out the next cycle - and he called me and phoned me directly to let me know it was sent out - about 1 week later.  Really went above and beyond.  I am glad I was able to pass along the information and help someone else out.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 3/16/2019 at 7:15 PM, Prizm123 said:

all i want to know is who the heck is this Todd guy and why isnt he in charge of NVC?????

wow, thats some awesome service

When I wrote a recommendation letter to his supervisor i actually put in the bottom that He should be our next Secretary of State :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Just now, GP1977 said:

When I wrote a recommendation letter to his supervisor i actually put in the bottom that He should be our next Secretary of State :)

I’d vote for him!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

When I hear stories about such wonderful people I kind of start believing that our world is a kind place after all

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Helena_Siberia said:

When I hear stories about such wonderful people I kind of start believing that our world is a kind place after all

Indeed!  We were feeling like we had been hitting a wall...at each turn.  It was a great relief and we felt so grateful that someone cared.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.