Chercy1

K1 visa- Approved!

24 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
1 hour ago, Chercy1 said:

Maybe there's little unrest because of the protest. You can send them an email on the next line of action. Also you can check your profile on ustraveldoc site to see if there's an option to reschedule 

When I try to reschedule there are no appointments available

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
12 hours ago, Chercy1 said:

Hello vj FAM! I'm glad to announce that I got approved for my k1 visa. I want to sincerely appreciate everyone who God has used to answer my questions here as well as the experiences of those who have gone ahead of me in this whole process, thank you for sharing. So my interview was on the 8th of march 2019 I got there after been rescheduled, the immigrant queue were asked to go in perhaps because we were been rescheduled. I wasn't lucky enough to hear that as I was so far back in the midst of the crowd. Oh well I asked the security lady, she said there would be a recall. I didn't wait for long, I joined the general queue, they asked me why I had just my appointment letter, I told them I was been recalled and had submitted my documents already together with my passport. I went pass security checks. Finally it was my turn to be interviewed. I saw about two other k1 applicants there. We weren't many at all. I was asked about 4 questions

When did you meet in person?

What year did you meet

Where did you meet?

Why do you want to get married to him?

What do you love about him?

Tada! She approved me even while I was still talking about why I loved him

Wish everyone else a successful interview!

God Bless.

Hooray!  Congratulations!

I129F SENT: 12-24-2013

TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

NOA1: 01-02-2014

NOA2: 05-14-2014

NVC received and assigned case #: 5-29-2014

Left NVC: 06-04-2014

Interview Scheduled: 6-24-2014 SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! :dancing::star:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Chercy1 said:

OK how do I do that

On the bottom left corner of your profile, you will see timeline click on it and follow the instructions.

Edited by Tegs&Lols

Always lead with love ❤️ 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
22 hours ago, Chercy1 said:

Hello vj FAM! I'm glad to announce that I got approved for my k1 visa. I want to sincerely appreciate everyone who God has used to answer my questions here as well as the experiences of those who have gone ahead of me in this whole process, thank you for sharing. So my interview was on the 8th of march 2019 I got there after been rescheduled, the immigrant queue were asked to go in perhaps because we were been rescheduled. I wasn't lucky enough to hear that as I was so far back in the midst of the crowd. Oh well I asked the security lady, she said there would be a recall. I didn't wait for long, I joined the general queue, they asked me why I had just my appointment letter, I told them I was been recalled and had submitted my documents already together with my passport. I went pass security checks. Finally it was my turn to be interviewed. I saw about two other k1 applicants there. We weren't many at all. I was asked about 4 questions

When did you meet in person?

What year did you meet

Where did you meet?

Why do you want to get married to him?

What do you love about him?

Tada! She approved me even while I was still talking about why I loved him

Wish everyone else a successful interview!

God Bless.

Congratulations! You are ready for your happily ever after!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.