dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2019

1,194 posts in this topic

New people who are able to log in, does your invoice number contain 5 zeroes followed by a 3 or 4? It appears that those with IVSCA000002xxxxx are fine and all the people with IVSCA000003xxxxx are not fine.  I'm trying to figure this out so when I call Monday I have something to say to NVC. thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey everyone im happy for the good news !! I got a message from NVC march 1 saying im in the queue awaiting an interview how long  do u think it will be.?

2 hours ago, KJ2 said:

New people who are able to log in, does your invoice number contain 5 zeroes followed by a 3 or 4? It appears that those with IVSCA000002xxxxx are fine and all the people with IVSCA000003xxxxx are not fine.  I'm trying to figure this out so when I call Monday I have something to say to NVC. thanks

Mine ends with a 3 and I was able to log in last night and pay my fees. 

10 hours ago, KJ2 said:

They are doing a maintenance at the moment. Till tomorrow so they not taking any payments.. By Monday I'm sure we will be able to login.

5 hours ago, Candy55 said:

They are doing a maintenance at the moment. Till tomorrow so they not taking any payments.. By Monday I'm sure we will be able to login.

The maintenance should be over now, I tried to login but still can’t.

Have you tried to login after the maintenance end? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 3/1/2019 at 8:31 PM, Jmariega said:

Documents uploaded Feb 18

All approved except one today March 1 

My joint Sponsor is married filing jointly so they asked for he husband’s W2. On the I1864a form they ask the household members relationship with the sponsor. Are they asking relationship to me or the joint sponsor? The i864a form is for my joint sponsor’s husband.

Are you the sponsor(petitioner) or the Applicant(beneficiary), they are asking for the relationship between the joint-sponsor and the petitioner. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
4 hours ago, Rasha167 said:

The maintenance should be over now, I tried to login but still can’t.

Have you tried to login after the maintenance end? 

I was still unsuccessful in logging in. Though their maintenance message is still on the site. They gave us false hope😡.

Edited by nastra30

2 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs said:

What error you guys are seeing when you enter your case id and invoice id?

That the case number and invoice number does not match their records. 

It’s like the system not recognizing our numbers 🤦🏼‍♀️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.