dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2019

1,194 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 hour ago, Rasha167 said:

Congratulations

Can you login?

i just tried and was able to. Hope they get the problem fixed so you cn too.. 

Good luck

4 minutes ago, Candy55 said:

Happy new month. I feel really helpless. 😣😣 I'm just going to give up.. They can't get a person to this level. It's sad.

I am sure you have but just to make sure,  Have you tried calling IT? 

2 minutes ago, Candy55 said:

IT said they take information from NVC.

Something I realized based on my experience is they are there not to help us but to find ways to lengthen the process or give us hard time. last time I called I was straight up to them. I said you guys basically sucks and you wouldn't be doing if it was your family." I just had it.  

I complained with our congressman too. not that they can do anything for our case but at least they know in law making process.  

3 minutes ago, Candy55 said:

Happy new month. I feel really helpless. 😣😣 I'm just going to give up.. They can't get a person to this level. It's sad.

It’s really so confusing and frustrating to not be able to do anything at this point. 

Last Friday 2/22 i send NVC an inquiry about the problem and just now they reply with email that I can’t really understand in what way it should help me 

(Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition: BRT********** filed by ________ on behalf of RASHA ———.

The correct case number is listed below.

The correspondence submitted is currently under review. An appropriate action will be taken once this review is completed.

Case Number: BRT**********

Petitioner's Name: —————

Principal Applicant's Name: ———, RASHA

Preference Category: IR1

Your Priority Date: 07Apr2017

Foreign State Chargeability: LEBANON

U.S. EMBASSY)

🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂

2 minutes ago, Rasha167 said:

It’s really so confusing and frustrating to not be able to do anything at this point. 

Last Friday 2/22 i send NVC an inquiry about the problem and just now they reply with email that I can’t really understand in what way it should help me 

(Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition: BRT********** filed by ________ on behalf of RASHA ———.

The correct case number is listed below.

The correspondence submitted is currently under review. An appropriate action will be taken once this review is completed.

Case Number: BRT**********

Petitioner's Name: —————

Principal Applicant's Name: ———, RASHA

Preference Category: IR1

Your Priority Date: 07Apr2017

Foreign State Chargeability: LEBANON

U.S. EMBASSY)

🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Did you make any payments?🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, Hari_npl said:

Something I realized based on my experience is they are there not to help us but to find ways to lengthen the process or give us hard time. last time I called I was straight up to them. I said you guys basically sucks and you wouldn't be doing if it was your family." I just had it.  

I complained with our congressman too. not that they can do anything for our case but at least they know in law making process.  

Did that help in anyway?🤔🤔🤔 I feel helpless

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.