PrincessWy

CEAC is on ‘Ready’ status but no Packet 3 yet.

7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, PrincessWy said:

According to CEAC, our MNL case number has been ready since Feb. 22. We have not received the packet 3 yet but we have completed all the documents we need. Can we pay the visa fee already and schedule the interview even if we have not received the packet 3 yet from USEM?

And you won't, the Embassy does not send a P3.  

Clickk here:  https://ph.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/fiancee-visa/the-interview/

Follow the 5 steps.  

YMMV

Timeline
8 minutes ago, payxibka said:

And you won't, the Embassy does not send a P3.  

Clickk here:  https://ph.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/fiancee-visa/the-interview/

Follow the 5 steps.  

eerm pls which country are you talking from doe,cuz the last I checked,in na country ur going to be sent away from the interview if u do not receive ur pack 3 and take matters into ur own hands as iv been waiting like 7 wks and still waiting for it

Timeline
3 minutes ago, st.Cay said:

eerm pls which country are you talking from doe,cuz the last I checked,in na country ur going to be sent away from the interview if u do not receive ur pack 3 and take matters into ur own hands as iv been waiting like 7 wks and still waiting for it

OP is from Philippines.  P3 is ONLINE

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Timeline
3 minutes ago, payxibka said:

OP is from Philippines.  P3 is ONLINE

Well then I guess this only works in the PUSEM cz in ma country,this is not tolerated,like de real doe,you have to be mailed the pack 3 bfr u can book the appointment. So how come they don’t refer us to go online and get but rather it goes like they will notify us

Timeline
3 minutes ago, st.Cay said:

Well then I guess this only works in the PUSEM cz in ma country,this is not tolerated,like de real doe,you have to be mailed the pack 3 bfr u can book the appointment. So how come they don’t refer us to go online and get but rather it goes like they will notify us

I was answering the question specifically posted by the OP not for the rest of the world.  Every consulate has there own process that you must follow.  Manila processes 400 - 500 k1s each MONTH.  They have chosen to streamlined the process.

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Timeline
5 minutes ago, payxibka said:

I was answering the question specifically posted by the OP not for the rest of the world.  Every consulate has there own process that you must follow.  Manila processes 400 - 500 k1s each MONTH.  They have chosen to streamlined the process.

Okay well then that’s clear,got it

Thanks for the clarification

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.