bestluck

Oath Ceremony Notice Was Mailed

77 posts in this topic

have not see it online i think will show up few days later i just check my case status now ? lets see and wait one more step to go now thank you all everyone 

USCIS notices

These are copies of the USCIS notices that we mail to you. If you do not see one of your notices below, check back in a few days.

We scheduled your oath ceremony for Receipt Number xxxxxxxxx. We sent a notice with the date, time, and location of your oath ceremony to the address you gave us. Please follow the instructions in the notice. 

Filed: Timeline
4 hours ago, bestluck said:

have not see it online i think will show up few days later i just check my case status now ? lets see and wait one more step to go now thank you all everyone 

USCIS notices

These are copies of the USCIS notices that we mail to you. If you do not see one of your notices below, check back in a few days.

We scheduled your oath ceremony for Receipt Number xxxxxxxxx. We sent a notice with the date, time, and location of your oath ceremony to the address you gave us. Please follow the instructions in the notice. 

wow, your journey is realllyyy fast. Congratulations! You never know, you could even be scheduled for March! In any case, you'll be done by April.

fyi It took 3 days for my oath notice document to appear on my documents tab and 7 days for it to arrive in my mailbox.

@mitefaHave you gotten your oath ceremony notice?

Edited by xyz12345

5 hours ago, xyz12345 said:

wow, your journey is realllyyy fast. Congratulations! You never know, you could even be scheduled for March! In any case, you'll be done by April.

fyi It took 3 days for my oath notice document to appear on my documents tab and 7 days for it to arrive in my mailbox.

Thank you xyz , I hope done by march 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

1 hour ago, bestluck said:

Thank you xyz , I hope done by march 

Hey bestluck big big big congratulations to you,  fast and congratulations again. Mine? still waiting for it, my status stays the same, all of the sudden, my uscis account will show "your oath ceremony was mailed" hopefully.

Don't forget us and  pretty soon., I"m going to let you all know my final journey in this world buddies!!! from now on, wish you blessing since you are all about to be an American!!. Good luck for all of us!!

Timeline
7 hours ago, xyz12345 said:

not yet xyz12345, congrats to you all!!!! we were in the same boat but I will arrive there … almost there!! I push so hard to arrive like waiting for the final journey!!

Edited by mitefa

8 minutes ago, mitefa said:

Hey bestluck big big big congratulations to you,  fast and congratulations again. Mine? still waiting for it, my status stays the same, all of the sudden, my uscis account will show "your oath ceremony was mailed" hopefully.

Don't forget us and  pretty soon., I"m going to let you all know my final journey in this world buddies!!! from now on, wish you blessing since you are all about to be an American!!. Good luck for all of us!!

Thank you and wish you all best luck and my oath ceremony on April lol 

7 hours ago, xyz12345 said:

Look like April for now 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, bestluck said:

Look like April for now 

there you go!! almost there !! 

7 minutes ago, mitefa said:

not yet xyz12345, congrats to you all!!!! we were in the same boat but I will arrive there … almost there!! I push so hard to arrive like waiting for the final journey!!

You will hear good news soon , best of luck keep checking status online could be any time change to good news 

11 minutes ago, bestluck said:

Look like April for now 

Is yours on April Fools day? Would be interesting if it was.

10-year green card received: 2004-02-01

N-400 Filed Online:  2018-11-28

N-400 Biometrics Appointment: 2018-12-20

N-400 Notice of Interview: 2019-01-04

N-400 Interview Appointment: 2019-02-21

N-400 Application Approved: 2019-02-21

N-400 Notice of Oath Ceremony: 2019-04-11

N-400 Oath Ceremony: 2019-04-18

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Thread is moved from the US Citizenship main forum to the Case Progress subforum.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

It says after interview, have you been …. (all about if you've been a good boy or not) question, which make sense. Hopefully my answers are no no no no....so far as of right now. Well my answers will be no no no no … til april 10th (oath ceremony date) and always will be, unless I would have a traffic ticket in the future, that's about it. Mennn!!! so happy about that day! long journey! proud of myself!! 

Thank you buddies!! Good luck for all of us!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.