Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
Just now, Khallaf said:

but you got NOA1?

1 minute ago, Khallaf said:

but you got NOA1?

Yes i did 

1 minute ago, Going through said:

You never got a letter for your biometrics appointment, either?

Yes i got that at the begining ,i did the fingerprints,i got the social,i got the Ap and even traveled 2 times 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Going through said:

You never got a letter for your biometrics appointment, either?

I sid get it at the begining ,and i did the fingerprits ,and got the social and Ap and even traveled twice with it

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

and when you look online to check the case status what does it say exactly?

It just says they can’t provide any info and please call uscis for more info.I havent called them yet

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Sounds like you may have gotten the generic message whenever there's a computer glitch on that website.  

I would call and request to speak to a L2 immigration officer who can see the actual details of your case and ask them about your case status (don't just speak to the regular customer service person who answers the phone---ask to be transferred to a L2).

Applied for Naturalization based on 5-year Residency - 96 Days To Complete Citizenship!

July 14, 2017 (Day 00) -  Submitted N400 Application, filed online

July 21, 2017 (Day 07) -  NOA Receipt received in the mail

July 22, 2017 (Day 08) - Biometrics appointment scheduled online, letter mailed out

July 25, 2017 (Day 11) - Biometrics PDF posted online

July 28, 2017 (Day 14) - Biometrics letter received in the mail, appointment for 08/08/17

Aug 08, 2017 (Day 24) - Biometrics (fingerprinting) completed

Aug 14, 2017 (Day 30) - Online EGOV status shows "Interview Scheduled, will mail appointment letter"

Aug 16, 2017 (Day 32) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Interview Scheduled, read the letter we mailed you..."

Aug 17, 2017 (Day 33) - Interview Appointment Letter PDF posted online---GOT AN INTERVIEW DATE!!!

Aug 21, 2017 (Day 37) - Interview Appointment Letter received in the mail, appointment for 09/27/17

Sep. 27, 2017 (Day 74) - Naturalization Interview--- read my experience here

Sep. 27, 2017 (Day 74) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Oath Ceremony Notice mailed"

Sep. 28, 2017 (Day 75) - Oath Ceremony Letter PDF posted online--Ceremony for 10/19/17

Oct. 02, 2017 (Day 79) -  Oath Ceremony Letter received in the mail

Oct. 19, 2017 (Day 96) -  Oath Ceremony-- read my experience here

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Going through said:

Sounds like you may have gotten the generic message whenever there's a computer glitch on that website.  

I would call and request to speak to a L2 immigration officer who can see the actual details of your case and ask them about your case status (don't just speak to the regular customer service person who answers the phone---ask to be transferred to a L2).

Thank you very much for all the info .Do you think its normal that they havent scheduled nothing in 1.5 years ? Should i be worried about it ? Have any other cases like this? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Kris003 said:

Thank you very much for all the info .Do you think its normal that they havent scheduled nothing in 1.5 years ? Should i be worried about it ? Have any other cases like this? 

Depending on when you completed your biometrics (and whether anything comes up during your background checks) it's possible you are still within normal processing time.  

There is also the slight possibility that an interview letter was mailed out, but you never received it.

Right now the best thing you can do is contact USCIS regarding any update to your case status---everything else is just speculation on our part, at this point, since you don't know what your actual case status says.  

Edited by Going through

Applied for Naturalization based on 5-year Residency - 96 Days To Complete Citizenship!

July 14, 2017 (Day 00) -  Submitted N400 Application, filed online

July 21, 2017 (Day 07) -  NOA Receipt received in the mail

July 22, 2017 (Day 08) - Biometrics appointment scheduled online, letter mailed out

July 25, 2017 (Day 11) - Biometrics PDF posted online

July 28, 2017 (Day 14) - Biometrics letter received in the mail, appointment for 08/08/17

Aug 08, 2017 (Day 24) - Biometrics (fingerprinting) completed

Aug 14, 2017 (Day 30) - Online EGOV status shows "Interview Scheduled, will mail appointment letter"

Aug 16, 2017 (Day 32) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Interview Scheduled, read the letter we mailed you..."

Aug 17, 2017 (Day 33) - Interview Appointment Letter PDF posted online---GOT AN INTERVIEW DATE!!!

Aug 21, 2017 (Day 37) - Interview Appointment Letter received in the mail, appointment for 09/27/17

Sep. 27, 2017 (Day 74) - Naturalization Interview--- read my experience here

Sep. 27, 2017 (Day 74) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Oath Ceremony Notice mailed"

Sep. 28, 2017 (Day 75) - Oath Ceremony Letter PDF posted online--Ceremony for 10/19/17

Oct. 02, 2017 (Day 79) -  Oath Ceremony Letter received in the mail

Oct. 19, 2017 (Day 96) -  Oath Ceremony-- read my experience here

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Kris003 said:

Thank you very much for all the info .Do you think its normal that they haven't scheduled nothing in 1.5 years ? Should i be worried about it ? Have any other cases like this? 

Worry about what? I know many AOS it's been over a year and they have heard nothing already renewed their EAD cards.

They said to call for more information I guess I am not understanding why wouldn't you have called them instead of asking us what is happening.
No one here can tell you what's happening. Call USCIS today and find out about your case please.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Check your case status on both the old and new website.

And no, it's definitely not unusual for AOS to take 1,5 years, or even longer. So you might still be within normal processing time.

Edited by Scandi

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017

ROC: 04-22-2019 - 04-22-2020
Naturalization: 05-01-2020 - 03-16-2021

U.S. passport: 03-30-2021 - 05-08-2021

En livstid i krig. Göteborg killed it. Epic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBs3G1PvyfM&ab_channel=Sabaton

4 hours ago, Kris003 said:

It says you’re in NY, idk what borough you’re in but I’m also in NY and the minimum processing time for AOS is 10 months and the maximum is 36.5 months, with queens and buffalo having the lowest end of the minimum and maximum wait times. Check your priority date on your noa1 and see if you’re past your priority date and request a level 2 officer when you call and good luck 🍀👍🏽 ROC means removal of conditions, which means if by the time of your interview you have not been married for 2 years then you get a 2 year conditional green card but if you’ve been married for 2+ by the time you get the interview you get the 10 year gc. Ultimately that’s what i would like, my interview after the 2 year mark which will mean we don’t have to deal with immigration ever again until citizenship 👌🏽 And for one fee only 😅 🍀🍀🍀

Oh fyi i saw a very interesting video about how legal immigration is being purposely slowed down depending on what country you’re from because of 45 And his idea of sh****le countries 🙄 so yay 

5 hours ago, Kris003 said:

It just says they can’t provide any info and please call uscis for more info.I havent called them yet

If USCIS is telling you to call them why in the world haven't' you called them?????

You should call or go to your local immigration office. I have a friend who was waiting for a long time it wasn't until she needed to travel and went there and found out they had lost her file but since her and her husband had a kid already they just gave her what she needed. So maybe they have lost your file.

5 hours ago, Mellamanlola said:

ROC means removal of conditions, which means if by the time of your interview you have not been married for 2 years then you get a 2 year conditional green card but if you’ve been married for 2+ by the time you get the interview you get the 10 year gc. Ultimately that’s what i would like, my interview after the 2 year mark which will mean we don’t have to deal with immigration ever again until citizenship 👌🏽 And for one fee only 😅 🍀🍀🍀

As a note, it's not based on the date of the interview. It's based on the date of becoming an LPR. This occurs when the I-485 is approved.

Timelines:

ROC:

Spoiler

7/27/20: Sent forms to Dallas lockbox, 7/30/20: Received by USCIS, 8/10 NOA1 electronic notification received, 8/1/ NOA1 hard copy received

AOS:

Spoiler

AOS (I-485 + I-131 + I-765):

9/25/17: sent forms to Chicago, 9/27/17: received by USCIS, 10/4/17: NOA1 electronic notification received, 10/10/17: NOA1 hard copy received. Social Security card being issued in married name (3rd attempt!)

10/14/17: Biometrics appointment notice received, 10/25/17: Biometrics

1/2/18: EAD + AP approved (no website update), 1/5/18: EAD + AP mailed, 1/8/18: EAD + AP approval notice hardcopies received, 1/10/18: EAD + AP received

9/5/18: Interview scheduled notice, 10/17/18: Interview

10/24/18: Green card produced notice, 10/25/18: Formal approval, 10/31/18: Green card received

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

12/1/16: sent, 12/14/16: NOA1 hard copy received, 3/10/17: RFE (IMB verification), 3/22/17: RFE response received

3/24/17: Approved! , 3/30/17: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC

4/6/2017: Received, 4/12/2017: Sent to Riyadh embassy, 4/16/2017: Case received at Riyadh embassy, 4/21/2017: Request case transfer to Manila, approved 4/24/2017

K-1

5/1/2017: Case received by Manila (1 week embassy transfer??? Lucky~)

7/13/2017: Interview: APPROVED!!!

7/19/2017: Visa in hand

8/15/2017: POE

40 minutes ago, geowrian said:

As a note, it's not based on the date of the interview. It's based on the date of becoming an LPR. This occurs when the I-485 is approved.

40 minutes ago, geowrian said:

If by the time we have the interview we’ve been married for 2 years, we get a 10 year green card. That’s the rule 👌🏽 Now for citizenship I know I can apply at the 2 year and 9 month mark from when the GC was issued but I’m talking bout the 10 year gc. If we get to the 2 year anniversary and get the interview after, we get 10 years and that’s it. One fee. All benefits. One obnoxiously long process but done forever until we decide whether or not we want to file citizenship. Personally i will definitely file citizenship when due, that way i can travel to most countries without a visa and of course, to have the privilege of being a true American 🇺🇸 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.