Salma Daniyal

visa tourist

26 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, Salma Daniyal said:

the canadian visa has been denied because:

they told me cause of my last trips,maybe because i visited saudie arabia

they said also cause of my job, and i have good job n good salary

cause of my financial situation n my account was full. 6000 dollars

A good job and money in the bank as a cause for denial? I don't think so.

Did you ever put in the application with your ex fiance? If you did  , it might look odd to the CO since it has been such a short time after the breakup, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by Hobidyali

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

You can make a Hotel Reservation with no up front cost.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Just so you know, Canada and US openly share immigration data/border control information with each other.  

Here's what could be working against you when applying for a US tourist visa:

-If a K1 was previously filed, the CO will be aware that you had/have a US fiancee.   

-The CO will be aware that a visitor visa to Canada was denied (and possibly be made aware of the reason behind the denial).

-Any K1 previous filing will show you had immigrant intent at one point...and whatever strong ties you have now towards a tourist visa were presumably the same strong ties you were willing to give up/would have given up had your K1 gone forward....job/home/family.

-US and Canada commonly tend to follow suit with each other when it comes to immigration matters...a denial for a tourist visa to Canada can oftentimes mean a denial for a US tourist visa, and vice versa.  Especially since it sounds like your denial for Canada happened just a couple of months ago.

Quite possibly, the Canadian tourist visa was denied due to the Canadian officer presuming you were planning on just using the country as a stepping stone to get into the US and overstay illegally.  This happens more often than one thinks, particularly when an applicant appears more focused on any family in the US they "wish to visit as part of their trip to Canada", rather than touring Canada itself, or thinking they can marry in Canada (and wait out the process in Canada) while applying for a US spousal visa.  

Best of luck in your application for a tourist visa---keep us updated on how it goes.

Edited by Going through

Applied for Naturalization based on 5-year Residency - 96 Days To Complete Citizenship!

July 14, 2017 (Day 00) -  Submitted N400 Application, filed online

July 21, 2017 (Day 07) -  NOA Receipt received in the mail

July 22, 2017 (Day 08) - Biometrics appointment scheduled online, letter mailed out

July 25, 2017 (Day 11) - Biometrics PDF posted online

July 28, 2017 (Day 14) - Biometrics letter received in the mail, appointment for 08/08/17

Aug 08, 2017 (Day 24) - Biometrics (fingerprinting) completed

Aug 14, 2017 (Day 30) - Online EGOV status shows "Interview Scheduled, will mail appointment letter"

Aug 16, 2017 (Day 32) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Interview Scheduled, read the letter we mailed you..."

Aug 17, 2017 (Day 33) - Interview Appointment Letter PDF posted online---GOT AN INTERVIEW DATE!!!

Aug 21, 2017 (Day 37) - Interview Appointment Letter received in the mail, appointment for 09/27/17

Sep. 27, 2017 (Day 74) - Naturalization Interview--- read my experience here

Sep. 27, 2017 (Day 74) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Oath Ceremony Notice mailed"

Sep. 28, 2017 (Day 75) - Oath Ceremony Letter PDF posted online--Ceremony for 10/19/17

Oct. 02, 2017 (Day 79) -  Oath Ceremony Letter received in the mail

Oct. 19, 2017 (Day 96) -  Oath Ceremony-- read my experience here

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Well that's one thing, at least.

Applied for Naturalization based on 5-year Residency - 96 Days To Complete Citizenship!

July 14, 2017 (Day 00) -  Submitted N400 Application, filed online

July 21, 2017 (Day 07) -  NOA Receipt received in the mail

July 22, 2017 (Day 08) - Biometrics appointment scheduled online, letter mailed out

July 25, 2017 (Day 11) - Biometrics PDF posted online

July 28, 2017 (Day 14) - Biometrics letter received in the mail, appointment for 08/08/17

Aug 08, 2017 (Day 24) - Biometrics (fingerprinting) completed

Aug 14, 2017 (Day 30) - Online EGOV status shows "Interview Scheduled, will mail appointment letter"

Aug 16, 2017 (Day 32) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Interview Scheduled, read the letter we mailed you..."

Aug 17, 2017 (Day 33) - Interview Appointment Letter PDF posted online---GOT AN INTERVIEW DATE!!!

Aug 21, 2017 (Day 37) - Interview Appointment Letter received in the mail, appointment for 09/27/17

Sep. 27, 2017 (Day 74) - Naturalization Interview--- read my experience here

Sep. 27, 2017 (Day 74) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Oath Ceremony Notice mailed"

Sep. 28, 2017 (Day 75) - Oath Ceremony Letter PDF posted online--Ceremony for 10/19/17

Oct. 02, 2017 (Day 79) -  Oath Ceremony Letter received in the mail

Oct. 19, 2017 (Day 96) -  Oath Ceremony-- read my experience here

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Check the link below:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/tourism-visit/visitor.html

"Note: Visa applicants must qualify on the basis of the applicant's residence and ties abroad, rather than assurances from U.S. family and friends. A letter of invitation or Affidavit of Support is not needed to apply for a visitor visa. If you choose to bring a letter of invitation or Affidavit of Support to your interview, please remember it is not one of the factors used in determining whether to issue or deny the visa."

--

Applying for a US visa is all on you to convince the consular office that you have strong ties to Morocco and that you'll return after your visit.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Helli friend, 

You need to prove strong ties to your country. You look desperate to go and live abroad and visa officers are well trained to find out the truth. There is no harm in trying but make sure you have strong ties and intention to come back to your country.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
16 hours ago, Hobidyali said:

A good job and money in the bank as a cause for denial? I don't think so.

Did you ever put in the application with your ex fiance? If you did  , it might look odd to the CO since it has been such a short time after the breakup, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

it can't be a cause for denial but it won't guarantee a Visa, i myself had the experience, working for a us company.

@Salma DaniyalAll i can say about Tourist visa in morocco and with all the experiences i hear at work and from my friends the very strong tie to show Officer is being married and better with kids,  as you said they won't look at any documents when they know you are married and have kids.

when single, lot of questions appear and they really go into details! good luck, i myself work for us company no money problem, 10 Schengen Visas and they denied my application

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.