AndyH

Can not log in to CEAC website, message "The selected Case Number and Invoice Identification Number combination you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the National Visa Center for further assistance."

530 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
2 minutes ago, ChristianB said:

Hello guys! I was able to successfully log in and paid the IV fee. You can try it now!!! Question i petitioned  my mom and dad, i paid the aos of my dad last month and now for my mom it says its paid too, i thought you will pay each aos? Enlighten me pls 

Hi ChristianB, I still can not log in. I have received the Case ID and Invoice number on Feb 20. When did you received them? Thank you.

17 minutes ago, AndyH said:

Hi ChristianB, I still can not log in. I have received the Case ID and Invoice number on Feb 20. When did you received them? Thank you.

17 minutes ago, AndyH said:

I recieved yesterday but i was not able to log in since this afternoon, i called them

earlier and said everyone having same issue 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Azerbaijan
Timeline
4 hours ago, ChristianB said:

Hello guys! I was able to successfully log in and paid the IV fee. You can try it now!!! Question i petitioned  my mom and dad, i paid the aos of my dad last month and now for my mom it says its paid too, i thought you will pay each aos? Enlighten me pls 

You pay only for one parent but upload two signed AOS. One for each. I'm also petitioning for parents. Dad got case number last month, moms arrived on Monday and I still can't log in. 😠

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I called NVC again this morning. They announced that there were some problems with login in the automated greeting message, which I think is a good sign. The agent did a double check and told me that my invoice ID was correct. He told me that there was a glitch in the system and they were trying to fix it (the same answer that everyone here already knows). As usual, he could not give me the time when we can log in into the system. I asked him whether I can do the paperwork by phone or regular mail. He told me that I did not need to do DS 261 (choose an online agent ) because my application has been already processed online. He told me that whenever I can log in into the system, there will be a fee there and all I need to do is paying that fee. One more thing, we sent a message on NVC about this log in problem on Feb 20 and have received a response on Feb 27 as follows:

"Dear Sir/Madam:
The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition: xxx filed by xxx on behalf of xxx

The correspondence submitted is currently under review. An appropriate action will be taken once this review is completed."

I hope that they will fix this crazy and frustrating problem soon. 

18 minutes ago, AndyH said:

I called NVC again this morning. They announced that there were some problems with login in the automated greeting message, which I think is a good sign. The agent did a double check and told me that my invoice ID was correct. He told me that there was a glitch in the system and they were trying to fix it (the same answer that everyone here already knows). As usual, he could not give me the time when we can log in into the system. I asked him whether I can do the paperwork by phone or regular mail. He told me that I did not need to do DS 261 (choose an online agent ) because my application has been already processed online. He told me that whenever I can log in into the system, there will be a fee there and all I need to do is paying that fee. One more thing, we sent a message on NVC about this log in problem on Feb 20 and have received a response on Feb 27 as follows:

"Dear Sir/Madam:
The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition: xxx filed by xxx on behalf of xxx

The correspondence submitted is currently under review. An appropriate action will be taken once this review is completed."

I hope that they will fix this crazy and frustrating problem soon. 

This is the new log in screen which i think they change A9CE779E-6A57-4284-986E-DCDABB56A0CD.thumb.png.085f272b8df356acf4d5d2e0f1b1fb07.pngthats why i was able to log in 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
17 minutes ago, ChristianB said:

This is the new log in screen which i think they change A9CE779E-6A57-4284-986E-DCDABB56A0CD.thumb.png.085f272b8df356acf4d5d2e0f1b1fb07.pngthats why i was able to log in 

That’s the same log in message that it’s always been and I still can’t sign in 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 2/28/2019 at 11:44 AM, Apsingh said:

they should really put an note on this website saying some users may not able to log in and we are aware of the situation and actively working n it. and once its start working they should remove it so we know when to log in.

On 2/28/2019 at 11:48 AM, nastra30 said:

That would been a nobel cause. But NVC and USCIS alike would hardly show such a courtesy. I could have done that for them just for a penny in a couple of second. LOL

They have a message on their website regarding the login issues. Though, I think they should rather put the message on the login page.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/national-visa-center/nvc-contact-information.html

"We are aware of reported difficulties some users are having logging onto CEAC.  We regret any inconvenience and recommend you attempt to log on again at a later time.  Thank you for your patience while we resolve this issue."

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

no luck still... we live in a stone age now as its already 10 days and problem is not fixed.....seriously 

On Saturday March 2, 2019 starting at 4:00 p.m. to Sunday, March 3, 2019 1:00 a.m. (Washington, D.C. time), CEAC will not be available to accept payments due to scheduled maintenance. Please do not submit payments at this time. Maintenance is expected to be completed by 1 a.m. but may be extended beyond this time. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Apsingh said:

no luck still... we live in a stone age now as its already 10 days and problem is not fixed.....seriously 

On Saturday March 2, 2019 starting at 4:00 p.m. to Sunday, March 3, 2019 1:00 a.m. (Washington, D.C. time), CEAC will not be available to accept payments due to scheduled maintenance. Please do not submit payments at this time. Maintenance is expected to be completed by 1 a.m. but may be extended beyond this time. Thank you for your understanding and support.

I just saw this message on the login page too. Hopefully, the maintenance will resolve the login issues or bloody hell. LOL.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.