JISnJRS

Lebanon Police clearance records

6 posts in this topic

My Fiance paid $$ to get these although working there several years ago. She filed these papers back into 2017 and NOTHING came back!

Is there anything that could be done to get these PC records?

Thanks.

pic2_2022.jpg.c44bdafe791ace24f3ee1b38379ac5ab.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 2/22/2019 at 3:09 PM, Luk Dit Mo said:

My Fiance paid $$ to get these although working there several years ago. She filed these papers back into 2017 and NOTHING came back!

Is there anything that could be done to get these PC records?

Thanks.

She don't need that. NBI CLEARANCE is enough. I work in KUWAIT part of middle East too but during the interview consul ask only if I work abroad and I answered Yes she didn't ask for a police clearance or anything.

19 hours ago, Curt&Ro said:

She don't need that. NBI CLEARANCE is enough. I work in KUWAIT part of middle East too but during the interview consul ask only if I work abroad and I answered Yes she didn't ask for a police clearance or anything.

NBI CLEARANCE? (sorry, I dont know what that is) another thread suggested I contact a atty there in Lebanon, it cost $250 to get it done. Im sure while currently working in Hong Kong she's going need something. She been there for 15 years, and only in Lebanon for 3.

Edited by Luk Dit Mo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Luk Dit Mo said:

NBI CLEARANCE? (sorry, I dont know what that is) another thread suggested I contact a atty there in Lebanon, it cost $250 to get it done. Im sure while currently working in Hong Kong she's going need something. She been there for 15 years, and only in Lebanon for 3.

Sorry my mistake. I got the impression that if you are not present to their country you don't need it but I read some thread too that those who work in Lebanon USEM required them the POLICE CLEARANCE. I found this interesting I got answered to your question. You need to contact Monica at Fakhry Law Firm in Beirut at Monica.Ayache@fakhrylawfirm.com. This is from VJ members too he says the process took them 17 working days. Hope that helps.

44 minutes ago, Curt&Ro said:

Sorry my mistake. I got the impression that if you are not present to their country you don't need it but I read some thread too that those who work in Lebanon USEM required them the POLICE CLEARANCE. I found this interesting I got answered to your question. You need to contact Monica at Fakhry Law Firm in Beirut at Monica.Ayache@fakhrylawfirm.com. This is from VJ members too he says the process took them 17 working days. Hope that helps.

YES, I contacted her too.. My only question is how long those papers are good for? are they good forever once you receive them?

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.