Yetzky

Approved on Feb 14...case status is AP still

190 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Mikmik Saavedra said:

Yehey!! Finally we can have a better sleep. Haha! It will surely be available next week. They've made changes at exactly 2pm today.

Thank God! 🙌🙌🙌

Yes, we can finally have a great sleep for sure!!!! Cant contain my happiness. As far as I know 2go collects all issued passorts/Visas every mon-fri at 5pm. Hopefully ours made the cut 😁

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Yetzky said:

Yes, we can finally have a great sleep for sure!!!! Cant contain my happiness. As far as I know 2go collects all issued passorts/Visas every mon-fri at 5pm. Hopefully ours made the cut 😁

Really??? I hope it will! Omg! I thought they only pick it up every wed or thurs after 4pm. But your information is way much better hahaha.. yehey! My CFO sched is on March 8 but they said that if you have your visa and passport already, you can just walk in without dealing their online errors. Hehe. 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Mikmik Saavedra said:

Really??? I hope it will! Omg! I thought they only pick it up every wed or thurs after 4pm. But your information is way much better hahaha.. yehey! My CFO sched is on March 8 but they said that if you have your visa and passport already, you can just walk in without dealing their online errors. Hehe. 

Yeah, that's what I have read about 2go.

Did they tell you that we can just do that? If that's the case then we will just go there once we have our documents on hand. Btw, where will you get your seminar? Mine is March 5 in cebu.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

After ISSUED it can be another 1-2 days before the visa packages are ready for 2GO.

From ISSUED expect another 5-10 business days (no holidays or weekends) before receiving the visa package

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mikmik Saavedra said:

Hi everyone! God is truly listening!

I'm on ISSUED status!

Yey! Hope u guys received a good news too! 

20190225_152545.png

Congrats!  Can you create a timeline and keep it updated

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765, I-131)

12/28/2019:  Packages sent to USCIS via Fedex

12/30/2019:  USCIS received packages

1/08/2020:  NOA for all 3 applications

1/17/2020:  Received biometrics appt letter for the I-485 and I-765 (Code 3). 

1/31/2020:  Biometrics completed

2/20/2020:  RFE

6/15/2020:  Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview

6/15/2020:  I-765 (New Card is Being Produced)

6/30/2020:  Received Combo Card in the Mail

4/22/2021:  AOS Interview

4/26/2021:  AOS Approval

4/29/2021:  Permanent Resident Card received in the mail

We are still in AP. Interviewed 2/14. Was hoping for a change today. 

Congrats to those of you who have moved to ISSUED!

Removal of Conditions

filed 2.25.22

NOA 3.1.22

Biometrics waived 3.28.22

N-400

Applied online 3.13.23

NOA 3.13.23

Biometrics appointment - 4.5.23

Interview (combo) - 8.6.23

Oath Ceremony!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Hank_ said:

After ISSUED it can be another 1-2 days before the visa packages are ready for 2GO.

From ISSUED expect another 5-10 business days (no holidays or weekends) before receiving the visa package

Thank you for the infomation. Very helpful! 💗

Mine is for pick-up. Would it be earlier? Or the same as for delivery? Thank you. 😄

Timeline
2 hours ago, Yetzky said:

Yeah, that's what I have read about 2go.

Did they tell you that we can just do that? If that's the case then we will just go there once we have our documents on hand. Btw, where will you get your seminar? Mine is March 5 in cebu.

Hi. I guess it would only apply here in Manila. But it is still first come, first serve basis for walk-ins based on their website. I'm not sure in Cebu sis.hihi.. . 🤗

Timeline
1 hour ago, pamawemo said:

We are still in AP. Interviewed 2/14. Was hoping for a change today. 

Congrats to those of you who have moved to ISSUED!

Hi, did it change into non immigrant?

4 minutes ago, Mikmik Saavedra said:

Hi, did it change into non immigrant?

Yes, it did that right away. Well, when it went to AP. Hopefully it's nothing to be concerned about and it will switch tomorrow. My fiance is going a bit crazy with the waiting but we are hanging in there. It may change her travel plans but we have not booked the flight yet so will just need to adjust our expectations if things don't go as planned. 

Removal of Conditions

filed 2.25.22

NOA 3.1.22

Biometrics waived 3.28.22

N-400

Applied online 3.13.23

NOA 3.13.23

Biometrics appointment - 4.5.23

Interview (combo) - 8.6.23

Oath Ceremony!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mikmik Saavedra said:

Thank you for the infomation. Very helpful! 💗

Mine is for pick-up. Would it be earlier? Or the same as for delivery? Thank you. 😄

If you are picking up at MOA it can be available within 3 days.    If you are picking up at a local 2GO office near you it will take more time.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
29 minutes ago, pamawemo said:

Yes, it did that right away. Well, when it went to AP. Hopefully it's nothing to be concerned about and it will switch tomorrow. My fiance is going a bit crazy with the waiting but we are hanging in there. It may change her travel plans but we have not booked the flight yet so will just need to adjust our expectations if things don't go as planned. 

Hopefully it will get issued tomorrow. Update us.

Timeline
32 minutes ago, pamawemo said:

Well, then there's nothing to worry. Next to it is ISSUED soon! Once it turned into Non-immigrant, they said that it's gonna be okay soon! Yey!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.