Hopeful1981

Call back to Andrews memorial(merged)

25 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Illiria said:

Not required but so much better to do it at or before the k1 physical as doing here before or during submission of the adjustment of status would be stupidly expensive due to the state side USCIS eligible doctors charging an arm and a leg. 

Didn't say anything to the contrary but it seems unusual to get a call back for something not required 

YMMV

• Ontarkie changed the title to Call back to Andrews memorial(merged)
Filed: Other Timeline

On 2/21/2019 at 2:33 PM, Hopeful1981 said:

whats it for? you have seen this?

Is your fiance a smoker? Through my reading, I've seen sometimes the X-rays come out spotty for smokers and it makes it look like TB so they run a culture test to rule it out but it's not anything bad. My guess is the choice of test depends on the country and the requirements set for them but it could be that.

Edited by Ban Hammer
removed quoted post

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 2/21/2019 at 4:49 PM, celie&joseph said:

Is your fiance a smoker? Through my reading, I've seen sometimes the X-rays come out spotty for smokers and it makes it look like TB so they run a culture test to rule it out but it's not anything bad. My guess is the choice of test depends on the country and the requirements set for them but it could be that.

Non smoker

Edited by Ban Hammer
removed quoted post

5 minutes ago, Hopeful1981 said:

Non smoker

Did he already pay for his medical? Did he get his results?

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

Citizenship:

Timeline
17 minutes ago, celie&joseph said:

He paid and in Jamaica they send the results right to the embassy... his medical was Tuesday and his interview is March 5

17 minutes ago, celie&joseph said:

Just now, Hopeful1981 said:

He paid and in Jamaica they send the results right to the embassy... his medical was Tuesday and his interview is March 5

We don’t know any results

43 minutes ago, Hopeful1981 said:

We don’t know any results

That is weird. Do keep us updated! I hope it's not them trying to collect more money somehow. It shouldn't be but I can't think of anything else he'd have to pay other than vaccines which are not a requirement.. and I would assume the embassy contracts reputable doctors in the area.

Let us know what happens! I'm interested to know. Good luck!

Spoiler

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

Citizenship:

Timeline
7 minutes ago, celie&joseph said:

That is weird. Do keep us updated! I hope it's not them trying to collect more money somehow. It shouldn't be but I can't think of anything else he'd have to pay other than vaccines which are not a requirement.. and I would assume the embassy contracts reputable doctors in the area.

Let us know what happens! I'm interested to know. Good luck!

I sure will

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

multiple posts removed for baiting, quoting of those posts, or for not answering the op's question.

provide constructive advice only.   if you cannot do that, do not post.

charles

vj moderation

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Andrews called my friend and asked him to take $1000 with him after his interview. he went there with the money and they gave him his xray result.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.