Gozzy

AP For Almost 2 Months And Now Changed To Ready

30 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello I have been on administrative processing for almost 2 months now and my passport was sent back to me after approval at the interview for cr1 visa in December 2018..I tracked my visa status on ceac website today after bunch of emails I and my wife sent and my case went from AP to Ready..Could this be a positive sign for me to get my visa issued?

Edited by Gozzy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Gozzy said:

Hello I have been on administrative processing for almost 2 months now and my passport was sent back to me after approval at the interview for cr1 visa in December 2018..I tracked my visa status on ceac website today after bunch of emails I and my wife sent and my case went from AP to Ready..Could this be a positive sign for me to get my visa issued?

Have heard it goes from AP- READY- AP- ISSUED.

No one knows for sure i think it depends on the CO handling your case. Have been on Ready since before my interview which took place Dec 27th 2018 and then my fiace was given 221g for extra documents which we submitted on the 14th of January and it remained READY till Feb 15th when it changed to AP and again my case was also updated today and still remains in AP.

Until you are called  to bring in your passport at the collection drop off  for them to stamp your visa on your passport thats the only way its guaranteed

Edited by amy1411

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Gozzy said:

Not yet o. for almost a month it was on READY. Just got updated last Friday and today to AP but thank God atleast someone is looking at it

Timeline
4 minutes ago, amy1411 said:

Not yet o. for almost a month it was on READY. Just got updated last Friday and today to AP but thank God atleast someone is looking at it

So how long have u been on administrative processing after interview?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Gozzy said:

Well immediately after my interview It was on ready and after my interview it went to administrative processing for almost 2 months and today it was updated back to ready..I hope I get issued soon 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Gozzy said:

you say your passport was sent back.   Was it given back to you the day of or mailed to you?

Timeline
Just now, Gozzy said:

My case is so different I was even praying for AP status.lol

I was on READY  since from NVC so one after we turned in the required documents I sent them an email because I was concerned why it was still saying READY for interview

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

you say your passport was sent back.   Was it given back to you the day of or mailed to you?

It was returned back to me few days after my interview was approved 

Edited by Gozzy

Timeline
Just now, Gozzy said:

Oh yes I remember ur username now..I spoke to Darlington today lol

U DID?

Yea he tells me you always call him

Do you think your wife email to the consulate helped  because  have heard in the past if you kept sending emails they will rush and make a decision most times have heard is not favorable

Timeline
8 minutes ago, amy1411 said:

U DID?

Yea he tells me you always call him

Do you think your wife email to the consulate helped  because  have heard in the past if you kept sending emails they will rush and make a decision most times have heard is not favorable

Yes we spoke 2 hours ago lol...well I know of someone who we chatting now.he was on AP and AP To APPLICATION RECEIVED AND READY TO ISSUED

Timeline
Just now, Gozzy said:

Yes we spoke 2 hours ago lol...well I know of someone who we chatting now.he was on AP and AP To APPLICATION RECEIVED AND READY TO ISSUED

wow, everyone case is different. I know someone who went from AP to issue in less than 2 weeks when I heard of his story I thought he would be denied or be in AP for months, But I guess his GOD was very much vigilant he is in the US now

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.