clw654321

February NVC#>Interviews

82 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, celie&joseph said:

You've had your NVC invoice number since November 30th?

If that's the case, you still have 1 more week for it to be over the 8 weeks of processing so if you don't hear anything by next week, I would call NVC and have them look into it further.

My mother in law just called them ! And they told her that the last paper we sent them is on feb12 and they want to more weeks to looks at papers and if it’s all accepted they will send me that it’s documentary qualified 🤦🏻‍♀️ They took forever I don’t understand them they accepted everything on dec ! But it was missing something I sent it on feb12

Filed: Other Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ghashadh said:

My mother in law just called them ! And they told her that the last paper we sent them is on feb12 and they want to more weeks to looks at papers and if it’s all accepted they will send me that it’s documentary qualified 🤦🏻‍♀️ They took forever I don’t understand them they accepted everything on dec ! But it was missing something I sent it on feb12

Your mother in law? What type of visa is this for? From my understanding, K1 you don't send any documents to NVC.

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

Filed: Other Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ghashadh said:

CR1 

Oh, gotcha. That makes more sense. This thread follows the K1 process (which is different from CR1) but you may be able to ask and find some help here:

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

20 hours ago, Mekulisch said:

Got our case # on 2/1.  Hopefully, tomorrow will bring good news.  I’m concerned that the holiday may have an impact... but, maybe not 🤨

Got our case number 2/1 as well my friend. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
11 minutes ago, msrainyj said:

I'm not sure...where do I look for that?

https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

use immigrant visa type

Edited by DanielPlainview

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
10 hours ago, DanielPlainview said:

My guess, you're both on today's shipment.   Previously, 80% of those with case numbers make the next shipment.  Here's a sample from the Feb 5 mailing.   Interestingly, NVC call hours have been cut back from 7am-midnight to 9am-9pm.   I doubt call center cutback affects the processing of applications.

image.png.113885c4b003a9fa9fbd4ae045c711ba.png

so we made it !!!!!!!!!!!!! we received the email from NVC and check the website its "in transit"

(L)Our Timeline(L)

2015 Nov 03 - met online app (Skout)

2016 Jan 18 - became couple officially

2017 Sep 15 - met for the first time in person (Singapore to USA - 2 weeks)

2018 Feb 03 - met for the 2nd time (USA to Singapore - 2 weeks)

2018 Feb 08 - got engaged 

2018 Sep 01 - met for the 3rd time (Singapore to USA - 2 weeks)

2019 May 31 - 4th meeting :goofy:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K1 Visa Timeline:

2018 Aug 22 - I129f sent (DIY)

2018 Aug 29 - NOA1

worries before approval:

1) submitted 1 statement/letter of intent both signed by the pet/ben

2) petitioner's accidentally/stupidly committed DWI after i129f submission

2019 Jan 16 - NOA2 (140 days from Noa1 - No RFE)

2019 Feb 06 - case received by NVC (21 days from Noa2)

2019 Feb 08 - case number received

2019 Feb 19 - left NVC

2019 Feb 25 - case received by SG consulate

2019 Feb 28 - Packet 3 received

2019 Mar 04 - Packet 3 sent back to SG consulate

2019 Mar 07 - Packet 4 received (interview schedule)

2019 Mar 12 - Medical (additional vaccine on 19 Mar)

2019 Mar 27 - Interview (221g, medical results pending)

2019 Mar 27 - Administrative Processing

2019 Mar 27 - Clinic sent medical results to Embassy

2019 Mar 28 - Administrative Processing

2019 Mar 29 - Application Received

2019 Apr 01 - Issued

2019 Apr 04 - VOH

Timeline
10 minutes ago, ourjourney_pc said:

so we made it !!!!!!!!!!!!! we received the email from NVC and check the website its "in transit"

Great news!!   Congrats!   I've seen some as with an NVC case date as late as Feb 12 making the cut.   Getting tight for us Feb 14 folks.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
23 hours ago, DanielPlainview said:

Yep, just checked for the umpteenth time today..........AT NVC.   They're gonna make us sweat it out.

OK, O&J is correct on the DHL thing.   Here's how you want to do it.....

Shipper Ref:   EXP 19 FEB 2019A

From Date:   18 04  2019

To Date:   20 02 -2019

Acct.......blank

Your country

But won't work until tomorrow.

image.png.2775108deaddec6ee5b734664458ab1e.png

I put it in as you said except that I changed it to today's date and this comes up... 

Some of your queries resulted in an error

• Exp 20 Feb 2019A (Not found): No result found for your DHL query. Please try again.

Timeline
45 minutes ago, clw654321 said:

I put it in as you said except that I changed it to today's date and this comes up... 

Some of your queries resulted in an error

• Exp 20 Feb 2019A (Not found): No result found for your DHL query. Please try again.

try again exactly how I had it, changing country to Philippines, and you'll get your result.   17 cases went.  

I am, unfortunately, still At NVC.   Two week delay.

Edited by DanielPlainview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.