A2isha

Weird update after 221g please help!!

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I have no clue what this means because we already interviewed and got 221g! Yesterday it still said administrative processing now it says ready, does that means approved?  I was not aware if there was another interview at this point? Maybe its a glitch because I know another couple who had some strange things from Mumbai. Im so confused what is supposed to happen exactly after 221g, they don't even tell you really and im lost. They dont have his passport so i thought the next step would say to drop off the passport ?

Screenshot_20190211-230813_Gallery.jpg

Edited by A2isha
Please

Timeline

The standard white form requesting more evidence. Maybe this is a glitch or is it good news? We just submitted everything on the 29th of January.

Edited by A2isha

Timeline
40 minutes ago, gajbaldauri said:

What color form did you receive?

10 minutes ago, gajbaldauri said:

Most likely, it is a Glitch. It has happened before to many people.

Smh.. way to toy with people's emotions! Will never believe it when they send us the real deal. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

In most cases when a visa is bound to be issued the CEAC status will go from AP-Ready-sometimes back to AP- Issued. 

But since you said they don’t have his passport then it can just mean you’re still in AP but with a “Ready” status. That’s normal, it happens to a lot of other people on VJ as well. Hopefully they ask for the passport to be turned in soon cause that’ll mean they approved the visa. 

A good sign is when your case creation of October, 2018 changes to a current date and the title changes from immigrant visa to nonimmigrant. Usually means they processed your visa app and will most likely issue soon. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

The only statuses that matters are "Issued" and "Refused". Anything else means nothing, doesn't matter if it says "Administrative Processing" or "Ready", still means you just have to do what they told you to do at the interview and then wait.

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017

ROC: 04-22-2019 - 04-22-2020
Naturalization: 05-01-2020 - 03-16-2021

U.S. passport: 03-30-2021 - 05-08-2021

En livstid i krig. Göteborg killed it. Epic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBs3G1PvyfM&ab_channel=Sabaton

• 2 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 2/12/2019 at 12:32 PM, A2isha said:

I have no clue what this means because we already interviewed and got 221g! Yesterday it still said administrative processing now it says ready, does that means approved?  I was not aware if there was another interview at this point? Maybe its a glitch because I know another couple who had some strange things from Mumbai. Im so confused what is supposed to happen exactly after 221g, they don't even tell you really and im lost. They dont have his passport so i thought the next step would say to drop off the passport ?

Screenshot_20190211-230813_Gallery.jpg

My status is also ready after submitted documents

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.