Dashinka

Green New Deal: Ocasio-Cortez aims to make air travel obsolete, aid those ‘unwilling’ to work

187 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

It is one thing to say that someone has crazy ideas and another to shame someone for their looks. There is nothing wrong with her, she's not on drugs. She is happy. And I am pretty sure those comments would not have happened if she was a man. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Unidentified said:

It is one thing to say that someone has crazy ideas and another to shame someone for their looks. There is nothing wrong with her, she's not on drugs. She is happy. And I am pretty sure those comments would not have happened if she was a man. 

That's all they have. Childish memes, and a world view based on ignorance, and half-truths. 

Oct 19, 2010 I-130 application submitted to US Embassy Seoul, South Korea

Oct 22, 2010 I-130 application approved

Oct 22, 2010 packet 3 received via email

Nov 15, 2010 DS-230 part 1 faxed to US Embassy Seoul

Nov 15, 2010 Appointment for visa interview made on-line

Nov 16, 2010 Confirmation of appointment received via email

Dec 13, 2010 Interview date

Dec 15, 2010 CR-1 received via courier

Mar 29, 2011 POE Detroit Michigan

Feb 15, 2012 Change of address via telephone

Jan 10, 2013 I-751 packet mailed to Vermont Service CenterJan 15, 2013 NOA1

Jan 31, 2013 Biometrics appointment letter received

Feb 20, 2013 Biometric appointment date

June 14, 2013 RFE

June 24, 2013 Responded to RFE

July 24, 2013 Removal of conditions approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
42 minutes ago, Unidentified said:

Actually I agree.

I think it says much more about the society we have become, the Media we have when somebody like this can attract so much attention, I know how she got in, basically the Activists control the nomination process and in rotten boroughs whoever gets that nod gets in.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
1 hour ago, ALFKAD said:

Have you looked at what caused the previous five ice ages, and subsequent warming of the planet?  I'm guessing one could draw some fairly accurate observations from that, if one were interested. 

I did not ask for guesses and fairly accurate observations,  I asked for scientific proof that refutes what 97% of climate studies on the subject show.

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Actually I agree.

I think it says much more about the society we have become, the Media we have when somebody like this can attract so much attention, I know how she got in, basically the Activists control the nomination process and in rotten boroughs whoever gets that nod gets in.

She actually won the nomination by fighting the existing power structure of the local democrats. It is to the credit of her and her supporters that they overcame the party inertia.

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

1 hour ago, ALFKAD said:

Have you looked at what caused the previous five ice ages, and subsequent warming of the planet?  I'm guessing one could draw some fairly accurate observations from that, if one were interested. 

In doing so, one should also immediately observe that the time frame over which such previous changes occurred would be measured in millennia, not decades. Therein lies the problem.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Timeline
1 hour ago, Unidentified said:

It has been common to label women crazy when they do not fall into peoples expectations one threaten the status quo. The woman is articulate, attractive and passionate,  everything that threatens reactionary forces, hence she must be stoped.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

As I suspected, the claim that AOC wants to ban air travel in ten years is not at all true.  

Oct 19, 2010 I-130 application submitted to US Embassy Seoul, South Korea

Oct 22, 2010 I-130 application approved

Oct 22, 2010 packet 3 received via email

Nov 15, 2010 DS-230 part 1 faxed to US Embassy Seoul

Nov 15, 2010 Appointment for visa interview made on-line

Nov 16, 2010 Confirmation of appointment received via email

Dec 13, 2010 Interview date

Dec 15, 2010 CR-1 received via courier

Mar 29, 2011 POE Detroit Michigan

Feb 15, 2012 Change of address via telephone

Jan 10, 2013 I-751 packet mailed to Vermont Service CenterJan 15, 2013 NOA1

Jan 31, 2013 Biometrics appointment letter received

Feb 20, 2013 Biometric appointment date

June 14, 2013 RFE

June 24, 2013 Responded to RFE

July 24, 2013 Removal of conditions approved

Filed: Timeline

Yes, there is no reason to attack her based on her looks.  She’s actually pretty IMO.  Her crazy ideas may nullify that, but hopefully she will come to her senses and suggest feasible, attainable goals we can all get behind.

12 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

In doing so, one should also immediately observe that the time frame over which such previous changes occurred would be measured in millennia, not decades. Therein lies the problem.

Thank you for backing me up.  Not only the years over which temps changed, but also the range of said temps.  We are quibbling about 1.5~2°, when in millennia past, temps fluctuated 20° or more.  I don’t see us headed towards oblivion just yet.

1000px-All_palaeotemps.svg.png 

21 minutes ago, refugee said:

I did not ask for guesses and fairly accurate observations,  I asked for scientific proof that refutes what 97% of climate studies on the subject show.

I wasn’t offering guesses.  The data is out there, it is up to you to decide which of it you opt to believe.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
15 minutes ago, refugee said:

She actually won the nomination by fighting the existing power structure of the local democrats. It is to the credit of her and her supporters that they overcame the party inertia.

Crowley, I thought he was doomed when he got the HRC nod.

It was prime territory, very low voter turnout and he had walked it for 14 years, took it as a given. Quite a fascinating campaign.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
12 minutes ago, refugee said:

It has been common to label women crazy when they do not fall into peoples expectations one threaten the status quo. The woman is articulate, attractive and passionate,  everything that threatens reactionary forces, hence she must be stoped.

It is 2019. Men need to stop shaming women just because they feel insecure about themselves and therefore can't handle powerful women. 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

I wasn’t offering guesses.  The data is out there, it is up to you to decide which of it you opt to believe.

You have offered no scientific evidence , climate scientists correlate the changes in this chart to industrial co2 emissions. What does your evidence show? 

hockey_stick_TAR.gif

Give me a break. This has nothing to do with her being a woman. Typical leftist virtue signaling. There are many men I would ask the same question about. I simply posed a question (different from an accusation) based on how she looked in the photo AND based on her actions. Is she on drugs? I have no idea. Does she act and look like she is on drugs? In my opinion possibly.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg