John & Rose

Transcripts

91 posts in this topic

Our friend is recruiting in other groups now. 

He is recruiting from the Visa Approved group. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, NikLR said:

I hate the private chat help thing.  I tell everyone to post in the forums as it doesn't benefit the community as a whole to privately help anyone.  

As a note you will get a 221g if you do not bring an ENTIRE tax return.  It doesnt say bring a w2, or 1040, it says entire tax return. If someone doesnt understand what that means and doesnt ask, well you can't fix stupid.  

As the saying goes:   

Ignorance can be fixed with education

Stupid is forever

:lol: 

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

When you order transcripts online from the IRS to be delivered by mail it says it will take 10-15 days for arrival. I ordered them on 02-04-19 and received them today 02-11-19. I was very surprised. It was a nice bonus)

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

@Cyberfx1024 our friend is now explaining why he was upset by the transcripts...

He doesn't meet the old poverty level.

IMG_6682.JPG.2e7922ac65bbf803a32439ed3c9218fe.JPGIMG_6681.JPG.651a6379c1ceddf45f9ef265de94aeed.JPG

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

23 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

@Cyberfx1024 our friend is now explaining why he was upset by the transcripts...

He doesn't meet the old poverty level.

IMG_6682.JPG.2e7922ac65bbf803a32439ed3c9218fe.JPGIMG_6681.JPG.651a6379c1ceddf45f9ef265de94aeed.JPG

I am not impressed by either of them at all. I asked him in the other post that he made on the other forum why he had to be so rude to people trying to help him and I have yet to hear back. Why couldn't they drop that off at a 2go office near them, or are they too hard up for cash to do that?

I still think he could have downloaded it at the embassy and print it there.  At least go out and ask if he could bring it right back. 

It it seems like there should be better options than a 10 hour bus ride just to drop it off a mile from the embassy. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
21 hours ago, boris64 said:

When you order transcripts online from the IRS to be delivered by mail it says it will take 10-15 days for arrival. I ordered them on 02-04-19 and received them today 02-11-19. I was very surprised. It was a nice bonus)

I just arrived in the US last night and I tried to order them online.  There's a cellphone my mother uses that's registered in my name with Verizon and it still said they were unable to verify my number so I had to order them to be sent by mail.  Hopefully it will arrive before I fly back to the Philippines

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765, I-131)

12/28/2019:  Packages sent to USCIS via Fedex

12/30/2019:  USCIS received packages

1/08/2020:  NOA for all 3 applications

1/17/2020:  Received biometrics appt letter for the I-485 and I-765 (Code 3). 

1/31/2020:  Biometrics completed

2/20/2020:  RFE

6/15/2020:  Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview

6/15/2020:  I-765 (New Card is Being Produced)

6/30/2020:  Received Combo Card in the Mail

4/22/2021:  AOS Interview

4/26/2021:  AOS Approval

4/29/2021:  Permanent Resident Card received in the mail

3 minutes ago, Jay Jones said:

I just arrived in the US last night and I tried to order them online.  There's a cellphone my mother uses that's registered in my name with Verizon and it still said they were unable to verify my number so I had to order them to be sent by mail.  Hopefully it will arrive before I fly back to the Philippines

Someone else ordered them up and they had them in about a week. Hopefully the timing will work for you. When do you leave?  I’m heading back in April with my son. It is his first trip there and his first chance to meet the rest of the family. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

Someone else ordered them up and they had them in about a week. Hopefully the timing will work for you. When do you leave?  I’m heading back in April with my son. It is his first trip there and his first chance to meet the rest of the family. 

I leave DFW on 26 February.  They are being sent to my mother's house in Alabama because that's what is on my tax return and I already called my mother and told her I need for her to overnight it to my friend's house here in Texas. 

That will be a nice trip for your son.  Will it be his first time out of the United States?

Yes. That is his first trip out of the country. He is 22 and really looking forward to experiencing new things. He is the opposite of me!  You should have the transcripts in plenty of time. You can even scan them and send them to the Philippines to print. Whalen is the interview?  Good luck to you!

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
3 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Yes. That is his first trip out of the country. He is 22 and really looking forward to experiencing new things. He is the opposite of me!  You should have the transcripts in plenty of time. You can even scan them and send them to the Philippines to print. Whalen is the interview?  Good luck to you!

The interview is 14 March.  Thank you

7 hours ago, montanaman said:

I'm above the 125% line. Are 3 years of transcripts good enough or do I need to give her actual 1040s and W2s as well?

Transcripts are best. I would have the FULL 1040 with W2 and schedules with you just in case. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

11 hours ago, montanaman said:

I'm above the 125% line. Are 3 years of transcripts good enough or do I need to give her actual 1040s and W2s as well?

My fiance had her interview Thursday. We did not have transcripts as there wasn't time. She just had the I-134 with my 2017 1040, W2 and 3 recent pay stubs. They asked to see the I-134 and that was it. We were concerned with the recent chatter about transcripts but in the end, we were well covered by what she had.

Removal of Conditions

filed 2.25.22

NOA 3.1.22

Biometrics waived 3.28.22

N-400

Applied online 3.13.23

NOA 3.13.23

Biometrics appointment - 4.5.23

Interview (combo) - 8.6.23

Oath Ceremony!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
13 hours ago, montanaman said:

1 year .. your most recent tax return or transcript.   Embassy does not want nor will they accept the additional years of returns.

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.