John & Rose

Transcripts

91 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, boris64 said:

Did you get this information from our new favorite group?

Actually just from people of various groups who put their successes and failures on Facebook. That group is so bizarre. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

5 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Actually just from people of various groups who put their successes and failures on Facebook. That group is so bizarre. 

They try to  practice some sort of mind control. It's like an immigration cult)))))))

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

2 hours ago, boris64 said:

They try to  practice some sort of mind control. It's like an immigration cult)))))))

I was accused of harassing her because I didn’t agree with her statement that a person was denied because they didn’t have a transcript. I think I should just let them go but there are people there who can use some real guidance. She told me to go back to VJ and my mind was all over the place.  I miss my wife.  Lol

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

23 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I was accused of harassing her because I didn’t agree with her statement that a person was denied because they didn’t have a transcript. I think I should just let them go but there are people there who can use some real guidance. She told me to go back to VJ and my mind was all over the place.  I miss my wife.  Lol

well be glad you're not married to the crazy one.  :D

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

16 minutes ago, NikLR said:

well be glad you're not married to the crazy one.  :D

My wife helps calm me and gives me peace. She would always remind me how worthless it is to get into fights with people on the Internet! 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 hours ago, John & Rose said:

My wife helps calm me and gives me peace. She would always remind me how worthless it is to get into fights with people on the Internet! 

Never argue with idiots on the internet .. they always drag you down to their level.  :lol:  

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

14 hours ago, John & Rose said:

11 hours ago, John & Rose said:

Who was this, one of the page owners/admins or Amanda? What I find that's funny is that you and Amanda are the ones giving the most advice on that group.

48 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Who was this, one of the page owners/admins or Amanda? What I find that's funny is that you and Amanda are the ones giving the most advice on that group.

It was one of the moderators of the site. Amanda and I get along great now. We have butted heads in the past. It was a miscommunication and that has been resolved. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

2 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

They banned me from that group.  LOL  Now I have more time for myself.  I was busy trying to help those people not pay the moderators the $300 for text based support!

IMG_5168.jpeg

1 hour ago, John & Rose said:

They banned me from that group.  LOL  Now I have more time for myself.  I was busy trying to help those people not pay the moderators the $300 for text based support!

Hahahahaha that is funny right there. I am still in there. 

22 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Hahahahaha that is funny right there. I am still in there. 

I really don't miss them that much.  I do feel bad for the people they are "assisting".

IMG_5168.jpeg

37 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

This Philippine forum use to be a minefield of bad info some years back .. 

Really?  This is the one place that I feel I can actually get good information. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Really?  This is the one place that I feel I can actually get good information. 

I feel the same way.  I would have gone crazy just sitting back and not knowing the process and what the next steps were to take place.

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765, I-131)

12/28/2019:  Packages sent to USCIS via Fedex

12/30/2019:  USCIS received packages

1/08/2020:  NOA for all 3 applications

1/17/2020:  Received biometrics appt letter for the I-485 and I-765 (Code 3). 

1/31/2020:  Biometrics completed

2/20/2020:  RFE

6/15/2020:  Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview

6/15/2020:  I-765 (New Card is Being Produced)

6/30/2020:  Received Combo Card in the Mail

4/22/2021:  AOS Interview

4/26/2021:  AOS Approval

4/29/2021:  Permanent Resident Card received in the mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.