bnation_86

After visa interview

38 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, nastra30 said:

In 2017, my sister went and her passport and Visa was sitting there pretty waiting for her. Then too, I asked her to walk in and I'm glad she did because she didn't get any email or text for 4 weeks. Things might be different now since then, but I doubt you lose anything at by going there if you can actually find the time. If he goes and it's not there then it's not but it won't hurt.

Screenshot_20190206-123804_Chrome.jpg

Timeline
4 hours ago, KK&P said:

I will also recommend you ask him to go and check personally, after all you don't lose anything if he went and it's not there.

Click on the 3 dots and select desktop it should work 

Just now, bnation_86 said:

I finally got an email that it has been picked up

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, bnation_86 said:

I finally got an email that it has been picked up

Nice one.

Edited by nastra30

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline

Please, I went for a 2nd interview after my case was sent back to US. I had to do my Medical Report and Police Report again. At the time of the interview, my Medical Report wasn't ready so I went like that. The Consular Officer asked me some few questions and asked me to send additional documents which was my Medical report, W2 and Birth Certificate of my siblings. Unfortunately, my Medical Report delayed cos the hospital told me I had some abnormalities on my chest and additional test need to be done. I waited for 2 months before I could get my Medical Report and submitted it afterwards. After 60 days, I was contacted by the Embassy that, my Medical Report has expired and i need to do another and submit it. I did it plus another Police Report. After 3 days, I saw my case updated and the week after. But for 2 weeks now, no update has been done and I'm worried about it. Would there be a positive news for me? Need your help and comments. Thank you.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, KwameFosuSarkodie said:

Please, I went for a 2nd interview after my case was sent back to US. I had to do my Medical Report and Police Report again. At the time of the interview, my Medical Report wasn't ready so I went like that. The Consular Officer asked me some few questions and asked me to send additional documents which was my Medical report, W2 and Birth Certificate of my siblings. Unfortunately, my Medical Report delayed cos the hospital told me I had some abnormalities on my chest and additional test need to be done. I waited for 2 months before I could get my Medical Report and submitted it afterwards. After 60 days, I was contacted by the Embassy that, my Medical Report has expired and i need to do another and submit it. I did it plus another Police Report. After 3 days, I saw my case updated and the week after. But for 2 weeks now, no update has been done and I'm worried about it. Would there be a positive news for me? Need your help and comments. Thank you.

You don't have to worry everything is fine , it's part of the process and procedure , you will be fine .

Timeline
5 minutes ago, KwameFosuSarkodie said:

Did you receive a white sheet after the interview? Before you have to register to get your passport from DHL. If you know you passport number and you believe you passed the interview then go to www.ustraveldocs.com to your register you will get an update when your becomes ready for collection. 

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Moses Bee said:

You don't have to worry everything is fine , it's part of the process and procedure , you will be fine .

I pray and hope so. It's about 4 years now. My case was filed in 2015 and up till now still here in Ghana to hear a good news.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, bnation_86 said:

Did you receive a white sheet after the interview? Before you have to register to get your passport from DHL. If you know you passport number and you believe you passed the interview then go to www.ustraveldocs.com to your register you will get an update when your becomes ready for collection. 

I have already registered at Ustraveldocs.com/gh. I have been checking and I'm still under AP.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, KwameFosuSarkodie said:

I pray and hope so. It's about 4 years now. My case was filed in 2015 and up till now still here in Ghana to hear a good news.

I understood your frustration to this point , just imaging if it's not because of the medical which was asked for you to repeat it , you would have get your passport and visa by now .

Be patient everything it gonna be fine.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Moses Bee said:

I understood your frustration to this point , just imaging if it's not because of the medical which was asked for you to repeat it , you would have get your passport and visa by now .

Be patient everything it gonna be fine.

Amen and thanks a lot.

Timeline
4 hours ago, KwameFosuSarkodie said:

Amen and thanks a lot.

My case has been updated again today too. But my problem is, when my father filed for me, I was below 21 years of age for an IR2 Visa but I'm now 24 years of age still unmarried. What would happen to me? Do I still qualify for the IR2 Visa or another?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 2/6/2019 at 12:42 PM, bnation_86 said:

Paa i got  the same message yesterday i checked the link that was attached and it looks like the visa was issued on the 28th of January but he attended the interview on 17th of January so it looks like i have to wait 

So after the interview on the 17th of January, it took exactly a week and a day for the visa to be issued (Printed) and another two weeks to be sent to the dhl office. I got the message on Wednesday evening and went for it on Thursday 7th Feb, making exactly 3weeks after the interview.

Finally i have it in hand. Glory to God. Its been a long hard and anxious journey but it has taught us much.

For all those waiting, surely it will come. Thanks to y'all for the information and encouragements. One of my friends here is leaving today Friday the 8th. So happy for her. You know yourself.....lol. Congratulations.

Until then, may God grant you divine speed in this process. Much love.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Paa Qwesi said:

So after the interview on the 17th of January, it took exactly a week and a day for the visa to be issued (Printed) and another two weeks to be sent to the dhl office. I got the message on Wednesday evening and went for it on Thursday 7th Feb, making exactly 3weeks after the interview.

Finally i have it in hand. Glory to God. Its been a long hard and anxious journey but it has taught us much.

For all those waiting, surely it will come. Thanks to y'all for the information and encouragements. One of my friends here is leaving today Friday the 8th. So happy for her. You know yourself.....lol. Congratulations.

Until then, may God grant you divine speed in this process. Much love.

Congrats bro. We are still waiting for our. May God help us.

Timeline
1 hour ago, KwameFosuSarkodie said:

Congrats bro. We are still waiting for our. May God help us.

It looks like you had the same interview date with my boy. 17th you are right. I got his visa today. God has been good. See you in America soon Kwame Fosu

Timeline
48 minutes ago, bnation_86 said:

It looks like you had the same interview date with my boy. 17th you are right. I got his visa today. God has been good. See you in America soon Kwame Fosu

Thank you Sir, I pray by God's grace, things go on well very soon. All the best.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.